Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

OMG!! You people are amazing!!! - Happy working MT

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 12:50 pm

I just cannot believe the responses to any positive messages posted on this board. It is simply amazing. If anyone dares report a good experience, you all jump. Dislikes everywhere. Maybe you all should start asking yourselves why you only have negative to say. Could any of it possibly be your fault? Oh no, I doubt it. You are all victims. But you keep hanging in there trying to survive the cruel world of Nuance. So noble. I really hope all of you find that "perfect" job out there so you can get away from this company, I really do. But I do have a sneaking suspicion that a new job will not change your attitude. Nope. The kind of insults that gets spewed out on this board and the attacks placed on people who may like their job have nothing to do with Nuance. All that garbage comes from you. Maybe you should just stop playing the victim, stop bashing the happy employees, and go get that job at McDonald's that pays more than you make now. Seriously, have at it. I wish you all the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)