Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

little story - MT

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: well heres a little story for you about the other big company - on this board

Not defending the company as much as defending myself. I am tired of people saying I am a suit, a plant, a bad MT, or having someone tell me I will be out of a job by Christmas. I do the best job I can on a daily basis. If I get a bad audit I find a way to do better. I work my shift each and every day. I have always been a high producer and had good QA scores which allows me to have good paychecks. Yet when I comment on anything good about MY experience here all I get is sarcastic rude comments. And I just for the life of me cannot understand why so many people who claim they have no work over and over and over again are still here. Makes no sense at all. If you are sitting there for weeks or months without work and have not quit by now then I would say it's your own fault you are not making any money. In case you haven't noticed this whole industry is changing, some of it not for the good obviously. If you can't survive it, get out of it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)