A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25 - sm

Posted: Sep 13, 2010

The sentence is "Normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25."

Sounds a little like version, burden, something along those lines.  Doctor is almost shouting so the audio is distorting a bit.  I know I'm going to kick myself when I figure this out.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

ferritin ??? - Janie

[ In Reply To ..]

Maybe ferritin

Full iron studies include iron, ferritin, saturation, and TIBC.  A value of 25 is within normal range for ferritin.  

Similar Messages:

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Iron-deficiency Anemia Or Iron Defiency Anemia
Oct 20, 2011

Does anyone know the correct BOS way to type this? I can't seem to find in my edition, but it's not the newest one. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Iron Was Low At 18 S/l Ug/dl??
Feb 25, 2010

x ...

Wmx New Changes = No Studies Available
May 03, 2011

Everyone must be kicking butt, out of work off and on Sunday, yesterday and today.  Hardly ever out of work.  I guess everyone is hitting it harder to try and make up for lost wages.  I know I have been trying to.  Yesterday and Sunday just ran out of work for short time in a.m.  Today still running out off and on. Hope the rest of the week isn't like this. ...

Words In Lab Section, Sounds Like Iron IBC?
Feb 21, 2011

ferritin, iron IBC, iron sat percent pending.    Is there such a lab?   Thanks! ...

S/l NFCLC Iron Deficiency Anemia
Feb 03, 2012

Not sure what the NFCLC stands for or if it's even a real abbreviation for something or just "chronic mumble-mouth" :)  Thanks! ...

After Gastric Surgery Iron Has To Be In The Sounds Like
Jan 11, 2013

service stage to avoid malabsorption.  No clue but definitely sounded like service stage but I could not find anything like that when I goggled. ...

S/l Carbogram-A Studies???
Nov 19, 2009

Patient has carcinoid syndrome. Last 5-HIAA level was 37.5, more than doubled, and her ____________(s/l carbogram-A) studies have gone from ..... ??? Have looked and looked. Thanx - ngj ...

Electrodiagnostic Studies
Nov 08, 2010

Left S1 lumbar s/l decolopathy. ...

New OOW/No Studies Requirements
May 23, 2014

Anyone else think that the new OOW/No Studies requirements make no sense?  I had seen someone post them on here last week (but I'm sure they were taken down for posting "company information" or whatnot), and got them from my own manager shortly thereafter.  The new requirements make no sense to me and sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through just to say "Hey! I'm out of work!" So, after we send the initial e-mail, clock in and out, etc. (stand on one leg while touching o ...

S/l KPO Mtor Studies
Mar 25, 2015

In a section discussing nerve conduction studies, it states, "s/l KPO motor studies also normal amplitudes of 4 mV left.."  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

S/l Dielustone Mixing Studies...see More.
May 16, 2013

The plans will be to first obtain "duelustone" mixing studies to rule out a factor deficiency versus an inhibitor.... ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Sentence: His S/l "iron Arm?" And Noticed It To Be Elevated, And His Physician Had Tried T
Apr 26, 2012

Hello, am having trouble with this sentence. I don't think it's "iron arm", I think it is somthing to do with his iron level though, as further in the report referring back to the admission, iron is mentioned again as elevated above 90. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Recent Lab Studies Include An MRI Of The Head Showing Flare. Is This Flare Or FLAIR? ~nm
Mar 16, 2010

xx ...

S/l "positive Iron Drops"
Oct 19, 2009

Heavy accent: On admission, patient was started on positive iron drops and diuresed well.   (had an elevated creatinine if that helps)  Thanks:) ...

Lumbar Puncture For "route 17 Studies"
May 03, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - any clues? thanks! ...

Does MQ's Version Of
Jan 21, 2010

DQS/DQM work with IE7 or IE8, or only IE6?  I've been reading about the security problems with IE6, but I thought I was told that was the only one that would work with Medquist's DQS/DQM, so curious what version everyone else is using.  TIA! ...

Which Version Of IE Do You Use?
Jul 19, 2010

I am just curious as the version of Internet Explorer that most of you are using. I still have IE 7 and am wondering if maybe it's time to switch to IE 8. Is IE 8 all that great, or is it basically the same as the other? Any thoughts? TIA! ...

Where Is The Old Version Of DQS
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know where to find the old version to download?  I uninstalled the new, could not get logged on all day, and want to install the old simply so I an work.  But, DocuManage just installs the new version automatically. ...

New Version/old Version WMX
Nov 27, 2010

I guess I am getting too old and not adapting as quick as I used to, but I find having accounts in both new and old a little confusing.  My mind and fingers don't want to switch about so easily.  This is just 2 weeks, hoping it gets more natural soon.  I think I only got my normal line count 2 days out of the training period.   I did quit doing that print preview so often.  Wow.  that is truly a time killer isn't it?  ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

ASR's Version Of A Clearly Said Word
Apr 26, 2010

Finally I get a clear dictator! And it's ASR.  So I wasn't even laughing when the clear word "radiculopathy" came through in the system as "retic kilo disease". Sheesh. ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...

New Docuscribe Version 6.1
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if the training on MQ Central is paid and what happens if we dont take it? :)  Seriously, an hour to learn how to use the new Docuscribe?  Is this going to work as well as the new and improved email?  Maybe I should pass on the class. ...

WMX - New Version Question
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't trained yet for new versions but I think I read somewhere we no longer have to worry so  much about account specifics i.e. formatting for ROS, bolds or caps for headings.  This sounds good to me.  My main account is on indefinite hold for converting so would love to hear some positives from those already there.  TIA ...