A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lumbar puncture for "route 17 studies" - simonsays

Posted: May 03, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - any clues? thanks!

are they stumbling over "routine" - ?

[ In Reply To ..]

Lumbar puncture for rule-out CMV studies - (cytomegalovirus)

[ In Reply To ..]
How does that sound?

Lumbar puncture for PHARMACOLOGY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (PRI) RESEARCH - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
PHARMACOLOGY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (PRI) RESEARCH PROJECT.

They are doing the lumbar puncture for Alzheimer's study protocols. Hope this helps.

Similar Messages:

Cryptococcal Meningitis - The Doctor Dictates: Lumbar Puncture Was Performed And The CSF Showed
Apr 26, 2010

The doctor dictates: Lumbar puncture was performed and the CSF showed cryptococcal trough 1:512.  "India ink pains were positive"  Has anyone ever heard of this?  If so what does "India ink" pains mean?  ...

Lumbar Disc Or Lumbar Disk- Which Is Correct-- Sm
Jul 09, 2011

Which is the correct way to transcribe this -- lumbar disc or lumbar disk -- I have been transcribing 4-ever and typed it disc but was recently told it is disk??  ...

S/l A *manna* Needle Was Used To Puncture The Lower Aspect Of The Access
Nov 07, 2011

Enroute Or En Route?
Oct 18, 2009

I am finding it both ways.  Anyone know which is correct? ...

Drug Route
Jun 10, 2012

Hi, I hate to admit this, but i am drawing a blank and cannot find any resource for this :( The doctor says patient received (what sounds like parietal) cephalosporin as well as oral cephalosporin.  What is the correct spelling for this route given? ...

Has Everyone Hiring Gone The IC Route????!!
May 11, 2014

Anybody know of someone hiring EMPLOYEES, not ICs? ...

Companies Who Route Work
Nov 15, 2009

I work for a company that ROUTES work to me each day and I can truly say I LOVE my job.  I have been with my company for many years and they never hire, and why...........because we ALL love our jobs and we don't quit, so no need to hire more MTs.  I am required to work Monday through Friday, but I work Monday through Saturday by choice AND I am given my work each morning and I type 1500 lines per day.  I work the day before Christmas, the day after Christmas, etc.  Thin ...

Wmx New Changes = No Studies Available
May 03, 2011

Everyone must be kicking butt, out of work off and on Sunday, yesterday and today.  Hardly ever out of work.  I guess everyone is hitting it harder to try and make up for lost wages.  I know I have been trying to.  Yesterday and Sunday just ran out of work for short time in a.m.  Today still running out off and on. Hope the rest of the week isn't like this. ...

S/l Carbogram-A Studies???
Nov 19, 2009

Patient has carcinoid syndrome. Last 5-HIAA level was 37.5, more than doubled, and her ____________(s/l carbogram-A) studies have gone from ..... ??? Have looked and looked. Thanx - ngj ...

Electrodiagnostic Studies
Nov 08, 2010

Left S1 lumbar s/l decolopathy. ...

New OOW/No Studies Requirements
May 23, 2014

Anyone else think that the new OOW/No Studies requirements make no sense?  I had seen someone post them on here last week (but I'm sure they were taken down for posting "company information" or whatnot), and got them from my own manager shortly thereafter.  The new requirements make no sense to me and sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through just to say "Hey! I'm out of work!" So, after we send the initial e-mail, clock in and out, etc. (stand on one leg while touching o ...

S/l KPO Mtor Studies
Mar 25, 2015

In a section discussing nerve conduction studies, it states, "s/l KPO motor studies also normal amplitudes of 4 mV left.."  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

S/l Dielustone Mixing Studies...see More.
May 16, 2013

The plans will be to first obtain "duelustone" mixing studies to rule out a factor deficiency versus an inhibitor.... ...

Normal Iron Studies With A (s/l Version) Of 25
Sep 13, 2010

The sentence is "Normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25." Sounds a little like version, burden, something along those lines.  Doctor is almost shouting so the audio is distorting a bit.  I know I'm going to kick myself when I figure this out.  Any thoughts?  Thanks! ...

Lumbar CT Help
Sep 02, 2012

This is a lumber CT with axial and s/l sidial reconstructed images.  I have no clue what he's really saying.  Can someone help me, please? ...

Help With Mushmouth Dr On Lumbar MRI
Oct 14, 2009

L5-S1 small central disc protrusion.  This is s/l amenable and dense thecal sac but does not appear to result in overt nerve root compression or displacement.  Thanks! ...

Lumbar Laminectomy Help
Dec 22, 2009

The microscope was brought in to do a medial facetectomy foraminotomy over the S1 nerve.  We twist-tied and pushed "s/l dorset" laterally.   Can't find any reference.  Suggestions? ...

Lumbar Microdiskectomy
Jan 12, 2010

When someone has a microdiskectomy at multiple levels, is it L3-4-5, L3-5, or L3-4 and L4-5 microdiskectomies?  I know I should know this but for the life of me my brain is not working this morning! Thanks! ...

Lumbar Implantation?
Sep 11, 2010

I'm looking for a type of implantation to help lumbar pain that sounds like "metroniziminent" implantation. - that's as close as I can get, she says the word very quickly. ...

Lumbar MRI Results
Oct 31, 2010

Doc is reading MRI results and saying what s/l Kerterfield ligamentum flavum.  Can't find any word close to Kerterfield.  any ideas? ...

Lumbar S/l Rotaflexion
Nov 13, 2010

her job requires her to do lumbar rotaflexion ...

X-ray Of The Lumbar Spine
Nov 30, 2010

Total (sat ?) images of the lumbar spine were performed. ...

Lumbar Spine X-ray
Sep 27, 2011

An evaluation of her spine on 08/04/11 with an x-ray revealed a retrolisthesis of L3-L4 with a s/l disk-I-S.  Thanks . ...

Lumbar Hemilaminectomy
Dec 22, 2013

"A guidewire was placed over the left L4-5 of *5-1* hemilamina."  I do not recognize the reference and don't even know where to look to verify it!  He says very clearly "left L4-5 of five one hemilamina."  Thanks.  ...

Recent Lab Studies Include An MRI Of The Head Showing Flare. Is This Flare Or FLAIR? ~nm
Mar 16, 2010

xx ...

Cervical And Lumbar Spines
Oct 31, 2009

Problem List Degenerative arthritis of the cervical and lumbar spines. It sounds like he is saying spines (pl). Is it spines or spine??   ...

Radiology MRI Lumbar Spine
Sep 15, 2010

There are (S/L paired) pedicle screws and posterior fusion rods at L4, L5 and S1 with resulting susceptibility artifact. Thank you in advance... ...

Lumbar Spine With A Blithe?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte ...

Lumbar Decompression & Fusion
Mar 16, 2011

Hi everyone. The doctor s/l he is saying:  "We have also talked about the off labral use of the MP in the posterolateral recess and posterior interbody spacers."  I think that's what he is saying, not sure of the bold words.  DX is lumbar instability, stenosis & radiculopathy L3-4 and 4-5.  There is also a synovial cyst off L3-4.  Not able to locate these exact words on any websites/searches.  Thanks for any help.  ...