A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

____(s/l) ee-day-o-lus test is negative. re: hips - SM - no name

Posted: Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative.

iliopsoas test is negative - helper

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Sarcoidosis Diagnosed By Mediastinoscopy With Negative ____ Scan.
Nov 04, 2009

the blank sounds like a one syllable word thanks much, Abby ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Anterior Posterior Draw, *sloan* Pivot Shift Test Negative. Nm Thanks
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

Neuro Exam, Negative Pronator Drift, Negaive S/l "smitri" Test TIA
Mar 12, 2010

xxx ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...

Her S/l "ron-a" Test Is Negative
Jun 23, 2010

Lab test in a child with strep throat. Her s/l "ron-a" test is negative. ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

____ Ranger Symptoms?
Oct 03, 2011

Patient has a head injury, and doc says he has no s/l "left oh ranger" symptoms.... can't get a handle on this one. Thanks in advance! ...

Please Help With This (fast Food ____ S/l Jonara)
Mar 31, 2011

Typing a SOAP note for a local physician and I know I have heard this word before but do not use it everyday and it is just not clicking this morning!!!  He is telling the patient to stay away from fatty foods and he uses this word in a sentence telling him to "Stay away from the fast food ____ (sounds like jonara or ganara)"   TIA! ...

Hemoglobin And Hematocrit WAS ____, BUN And Creatinine WAS ___
Mar 26, 2013

I've heard all the docs saying this... even ones whose grammar I don't need to normally correct.  Have I been wrong all these years in thinking with an "AND" there would make the correct phrase "WERE" ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Word Help - EGFR ____ Wild Type
May 23, 2013

This is a rad/onc report. Here is the sentence: "...woman with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer with neuroendocrine features, EGFR _________ wild type." The blank s/l either "and AOK" or "NAOK" Any clues anyone? Thanks in advance :) ...

The Attachment Of The ____(s/l Adra-dramatus) - ORTHO
Mar 03, 2015

There was a small area of desmoid irregularity in the posterior distal femur and also a little bit of edema at the attachment of the _____(s/l Adra-dramatus).   TIA ...

The Patient Had A Postop Postdelivery Complication Of ____ (s/l Ana-ma-tray-us) And Had To Have D&am
Aug 26, 2010

thanks!!! ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

"Blood Pressure 164/96, ____ 75" S/L Full Or Flow??
Sep 14, 2011

Doc says, "Blood pressure repeat with a manual cuff is 164/96 ____ 75." Could be full or flow?? TIA! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Negative Board
Jan 01, 2010

This is a very negative board.  I see misery loves company.  If you hate your life and your job, what are you doing here?  Oh, maybe thats why you are here.  Nothing to do but P and Moan? MTStars?  Doesnt look like it.    This board needs more positive people. ...

Negative Posts
Jan 02, 2010

I honestly don't understand all the negative MTs on here.  It is very unprofessional to come on here and slam your company.  I have been an MT for over 10 years and have always made enough money and I'm proud of what I do and love the money I make, all while working from home.  I think most of these negative people are just people who aren't cut out for this profession and I wish they would realize that and go find something else to do.  Why would you put your ...

S/l Negative Ortolani
Jan 14, 2010

It is under the physical exam section for a 6 month old baby well child exam. thanks for any help! ...

Clotest Negative?
Mar 05, 2011

Second language English doctors will be the death of me.... Now labs:  "LFTs unremarkable except albumin at 2.3.  Total protein 5.9.  (s/l:) Clotest negative"   Thank you! ...