A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anterior posterior draw, *sloan* pivot shift test negative. nm Thanks - lyss

Posted: Nov 30, 2011

nm

s/m - memt

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe: anterior/posterior drawer sign and pivot shift test negative.

Similar Messages:

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

____(s/l) Ee-day-o-lus Test Is Negative. Re: Hips - SM
Feb 13, 2015

patient is seen for functional intoeing.  She has mild physiologic valgus of both knees, a little bit more so left than the right.  She has full flexion and extension of the hips.  ____(s/l ee-day-o-lus) test is negative. ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

Hand Surgery: On Exam, She Has A Negative (s/l Earl's Test But A Positive Broman's Sign).
Sep 20, 2010

TIA!!! ...

IC's, Did You Draw Up Your Own Contract? Sm
Apr 20, 2010

Can you all tell me if you drew up your own contracts, went to an attorny, etc? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Neuro Exam, Negative Pronator Drift, Negaive S/l "smitri" Test TIA
Mar 12, 2010

xxx ...

The Patient Has A Negative "speciley" Test Of The Knee?? Anyone Know? Nm
Jan 30, 2015

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Her S/l "ron-a" Test Is Negative
Jun 23, 2010

Lab test in a child with strep throat. Her s/l "ron-a" test is negative. ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Posterior Muscular Flap Was Created Using (s/l)gastrox
Jul 23, 2013

posterior muscular flap was created using (s/l)gastrox for a below knee amputation.  Thanks for any help :) ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

S/l Anterior Spurulex Spine
Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....." ...