A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There are s/l "steralhairs" at growth lines that can be seen on the distal radius. - MT20

Posted: Aug 27, 2013

Thanks. 

can you hear Salter-Harris? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you!! That's it. nm - MT20

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

Having A Rough Morning. Distal Radius Fracture Question
Dec 22, 2009

We discussed alternative methods of treatment, other than the surgical option, which include but are not limited to, casting s/l "in situ/inside chew", closed reduction, without percutaneous or external fixation.  LOL, that is the best I can hear!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    ...

The Pt. Has A Left Distal Radius Fracture And She Is Holding A "rule Of Bias" In That Hand
Feb 24, 2015

nm ...

Fractured Radius
Jan 30, 2010

Broke arm and would like to hear other MT's experience with same or similar...how long to type again, how long to productive speed, etc.  TIA. ...

Area Of Uj? Near The Radius Sm
Jun 09, 2011

His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself, but the s/l "area uj"  appears to be well preserved.  There is callous formation over the radius ...

Growth Percentile Format
Dec 15, 2009

Okay........ now don't laugh at this question.   I recently had to pull up another transcriptionist's report, and came across something I've never seen before.   I couldn't find the formatting this MT used anywhere else, so I am wondering if any of you have.   I always type  "90th percentile", "56th percentile", etc. when peds are talking about growth charts.    This MT typed "90%tile", "53%tile", etc.   Is that actu ...

Turgerin Hair Growth
Apr 02, 2013

I need help with s/l turgerin hair growth ...

Bone Deformity In Radius And Ulna
Apr 19, 2010

it s/l natalung's deformity. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Miracle D For Hair Growth?
Sep 17, 2010

It sounds like the dr. is saying Miracle D and it's supposedly and OTC hair growth aide.  I can't get it to come up online or anywhere else I've looked. ...

Opinions Wanted On Growth Opportunities...
Nov 21, 2013

I would like some opinions on what you think about Nuance's claim of "Growth opportunities for those interested in building a career path in QA, training or management" and if you see that as a legitimate claim.  I know all the heartaches we are going through with this career, but I just wanted to see if this is something this company will actually do or just blowing smoke...  :o) ...

Patient Had I&D To The Left Hand. Plan: Cultures Were Reviewed That Show A Scant Growth Of S/l
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

S/l Distal Seas Or Distolces...see More
Jul 02, 2010

...duplex studies that were done on him confirming proximal disease and I think he probably has distal disease and runoff diseaese to go with it.  He is a known diabetic, was a heavy smoker and so I would expect "distalces" to be quite advanced.   This is a very clear-speaking doctor...not foreign, so it could not be "this disease"... ...

Hemiarthroplasty Distal Humerus
Aug 29, 2010

TEXT:  In the meantime we will order from ________ the components necessary to proceed ahead with a hemiarthroplasty of his distal humerus. phonetically sounds like torn-yay - I'm sure it's the name of the company but I don't recognize this one.  Thank you.  ...

Thickening Of The Distal Colon
Feb 14, 2015

I'm working on an audio from a bariatric surgeon.  He's talking about a woman's abdominal CT and he says "...it looked normal.  She did have some (s/l hostule) thickening of the distal colon..." Any help is most certainly appreciated! ...

ProScript Hiring Because Of "continued Growth," They Say, But No Work Is Available.
Jan 31, 2010

I hope no one gets suckered in by their latest job posting.  There is NO work available at all this morning, across all accounts, and yet they claim continued growth and that they don't overstaff accounts.  ...

Distal Esophageal Stricture Which Was *boujied*??? Thanks. Nm
Jan 28, 2010

nm ...

Pt Is Scheduled For A Distal Humeral Osteotomy
Jul 12, 2010

x ...

Full Breath Of The Distal Tendon?/sm
Jun 03, 2011

It appears to extend across the full breath of the distal tendon. Is that correct. ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

She Had A S/l Non Faluting Stenosis In The Distal Circumflex, Marginal. Please SM
Sep 19, 2010

And I need help with this word too, please.  Thank you in advance. She was treated with Mucomyst and s/l sent IV fluids.  Does that make sense? ...

S/l IND Of An Open Distal Phalanx Tuft Fracture
Nov 09, 2010

Working on an orthopaedics dictation for a marblemouth...trying to figure out what "IND" (could be IMB, INB but nothing seems to make sense) of an open distal phalanx tuft fracture... Anyone know the right abbreviation (and the meaning!) for this one?   Thanks - ...

Dental Surgery - Tooth 6 Had S/l Mesiofacial Distal Decay
Jan 15, 2010

Tooth 6 had s/l mesiofacial distal decay and s/l mesiofacial distal composite was placed.  Tooth 8 had s/l distofacial decay and a s/l distofacial composite was placed. ...

Heart Cath: S/l The Distal Vessel Has Luminal __itis
Feb 19, 2010

but no significant stenosis.  He says it several times, but I can't figure it out (new doc, new account, ESL) ...

S/l Ruptured Distal Empoolery, Left Ectopic Pregnancy
Nov 14, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Positive pregnancy test with abdominal pain.POSTOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS:  Ruptured distal  ___________, left ectopic pregnancy with  hemoperitoneum. ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...