A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt is s/p ORIF right distal radius with removal of hardware - please sm

Posted: Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks

Pt is s/o ORIF right distal radius with removal of hardware - Justme

[ In Reply To ..]
ketamine?

Similar Messages:

Having A Rough Morning. Distal Radius Fracture Question
Dec 22, 2009

We discussed alternative methods of treatment, other than the surgical option, which include but are not limited to, casting s/l "in situ/inside chew", closed reduction, without percutaneous or external fixation.  LOL, that is the best I can hear!  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    ...

The Pt. Has A Left Distal Radius Fracture And She Is Holding A "rule Of Bias" In That Hand
Feb 24, 2015

nm ...

There Are S/l "steralhairs" At Growth Lines That Can Be Seen On The Distal Radius.
Aug 27, 2013

Thanks.  ...

Hardware Lucency?
Nov 11, 2011

Likely an easy one, but is hardware lucency possible? My mind is telling me it might mean loose, as in no signs of the hardware being loose, but I don't think there is an appropriate spelling for what sounds like lucency? "Hardware remains well aligned without signs of breakage or lucency." Any ideas? ...

Orthopedic Hardware Word Help...
Nov 11, 2011

Dictator talking about visualization of "Ex-Fix pin sites" being well-healed... not listed in any of my books...I have found online as Ex Fix, Ex-Fix, and written out as external fixation pin sites...any ideas on which way is correct? ...

Fractured Radius
Jan 30, 2010

Broke arm and would like to hear other MT's experience with same or similar...how long to type again, how long to productive speed, etc.  TIA. ...

Area Of Uj? Near The Radius Sm
Jun 09, 2011

His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself, but the s/l "area uj"  appears to be well preserved.  There is callous formation over the radius ...

Kind Of Hardware / Software I Need To Be Compliant With HIPAA
Aug 24, 2010

I'm just starting out (just received my diploma from transcription courses), and want to know what kind of hardware / software I need to be compliant with HIPAA regulations. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Hip Arthroplasty S/l Accent On The Right And Retained Hardware On The Left
Jan 05, 2011

Total hip arthroplasty infection with enterococcus with single-stage s/l accent on the right and retained hardware on the left. ...

Bone Deformity In Radius And Ulna
Apr 19, 2010

it s/l natalung's deformity. ...

ORIF Report
May 25, 2010

Hi.  I am doing an ORIF left ankle.  Fixation was carried out with two 4.0 partially threaded cancellous screws without complications.  The mortis was tested and noted to be stable.  There was no evidence of a _____ (sounds like simvismonic) injury.  Any ideas? ...

Ortho Help Ankle ORIF
Jul 02, 2010

Physical examination shows a minimal amount of swelling with a positive (s/l renkle) sign around the ankle.  He is pretty clear, but is very fast today. Thanks! ME     ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Hip ORIF Using TTFN? Anyone Know What The Other T Might Stand For?
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard TTFN in relation to a hip ORIF?  I know of TFN, as in trochanteric fixation nail, but have not heard this before and am unsure what the other 'T' stands for, or if she just mis-dictated.  I checked the archives but unfortunately all I come up with is the computer/text speak for Tigger's 'tata for now'- lol ...

Help With ORIF Procedure Prep
Apr 11, 2012

Once the manipulation was completed, the tourniquet was placed around the upper thigh and the left lower extremity was prepped with s/l prellgo/perlgo and draped in a sterile fashion.    Thanks! ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

ORIF Surgery Term Help
Dec 06, 2013

Abdominal surgery/femur fracture fixation: "[_______] Homans were then placed over the anterior portion of the superior rami and mild amount of the rectus had to be elevated off to gain adequate visualization for reduction plate fixation" s/l spiked TIA ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Pt Had ORIF Performed With S/l Synthese HS1 Step One
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

ORIF Of A Left Hip Replacement Using S/l Scent-sis DHS
Dec 06, 2011

x ...

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Ear Wax Removal S/l Amationese
Aug 13, 2011

Patient is having ear wax impaction removed.  Dr. uses something that s/l amationese but cannot find anything close.  Please help!  Thanks! ...

Removal Of Initials
Jun 12, 2013

Has anyone ever had QA (as IC or employee) remove your initials and put their own?  I have never encountered this and wonder if I am overreacting, but it makes me uneasy.  Thoughts? ...

S/l Styme And Pin Removal
Mar 02, 2015

"Left shoulder styme and pin removal." ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

Wart Removal Medication
Nov 29, 2009

Hi all, Is anyone familiar with a wart removal medication called, what sounds like "anichlomod or enichlomod."  I cannot find anything! :(   ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal -again
Jun 30, 2010

Risks including (s/l) an unlimited of bleeding, infection, scarring, etc. It seems to say either unlimited or nonlimited.  Neither of which make sense to me. ...

Ganglion Cyst Removal
Jun 30, 2010

After the procedure - The wound was clean and dry. Xeroform and dry sterile dressings were applied. (s/l) Gauze, Kling and ace bandage was then applied as a hand dressing. Why would they use guaze and Kling together? Can this be correct? ...

Left Eye S/l Teragon Removal
Jun 11, 2010

patient has past history of a left eye s/l teragon removal.  ...