A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The splenic vein appears uninvolved, "as is the portal veined". - traci

Posted: Sep 15, 2010

:)

Sorry, I mean "as it has been portal veined". - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

portal vein sm - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It is possible the doctor is saying, the splenic vein appears uninvolved as does the portal vein.

agree - ...

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Splenic Activity On A Cardiolite Test?
Oct 14, 2009

have an ESL, and im not sure if saying 'splenic' activity or maybe 'planic' activity?  never heard of splenic before in a cardiac study but just not sure.  tks for the help! Only resting scan was done; the patient refused to have stress images done. The resting scan shows an inferoapical defect on vertical and long axis view. There is some increased ________________ activity. Part of this could be contributory from that, however, since there are no stress im ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

The Patient Is To Have A S/l 3-portal Arthrogram.
Apr 04, 2010

he clearly says this but I have never heard this before, so wanted to make sure.  ...

Appears To Have Some S/l X L Selmas
Mar 07, 2010

Under physical exam, the pt does appear to have some s/l X L or exo selmas, but I have no previous comparison. ...

SIADH Or Beer Portal Mania?
May 11, 2010

Help!  The doctor is talking about electrolyte imbalance possibly secondary to drug reaction, alcohol, SIADH or (so help me!) "beer portal mania"!  That's what ASR typed out and now I can't hear anything but that! Any help would be appreciated!   TIA!     ...

Info On Ascend/Portal Healthcare
Nov 30, 2010

Any recent info on Ascend/Portal Healthcare in VA? Thanks in advance for any info!!  Trying to decide between them and another... ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Affect Appears To Be Somewhat Elusive?
Mar 03, 2010

Does this make sense?   The patient's affect appears to be somewhat elusive. This is what it sounds like he is saying. tia. ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Fluency Appears To Be Crashing Again
Sep 26, 2014

Anybody else? ...

It Appears That Many, Many Including Myself Is Not Happy..
Dec 04, 2014

It appears that nobody is happy about this new payment system, including myself.  The question is what do we do about.  Everybody quitting and finding another job is not going to solve the problem.  If MTs accept and take this type of pay system, it then sets the stage for other companies to start paying the same.  Is this even legal?  Are they allowed to pay us on performance?  How do remote MTs form together to make a difference if they really want to?? ...

So It Appears Medquist Sucks Up Spheris?
Apr 15, 2010

http://ahdilounge.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-looks-like-we-have-winner-medquist.html ...

Right Hip Pain Appears To Be A Damaged *scarophi Piriformis.*? Thanx.nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

Apicus Vein
Nov 04, 2009

apicus vein of heart?? ...

Anonamate Vein?
Jan 25, 2010

This is an operative report with a preop and postop diagnosis of Anterior mediastinal theratoma with airway obstruction and esophageal obstruction. Dissection then went to the cephalad aspect of the tumor, and a clamp used to delineate it, and the tumor was freed of the tissue overlying the anonamate vein. ...

Self Vein Transposition
May 04, 2011

Self vein transposition to left brachial artery ...

Along The Same Vein As The QA Discussion Below, Here's An Example Of An
Sep 03, 2011

unnecessary blank.  This is before I ever even start to listen to the report... In the medication list: _____ 0.4 mg sublingually p.r.n. chest pain. NOW, I don't care how badly the dictator butchered the word, it is OBVIOUS what this blank should be even WITHOUT listening to the dictation.  Any MT worth a dime, would be able to deduce what the doctor was saying.  There is more to this job than simply typing what you hear!  ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Sounds Like.....vein Of Kelly???
Dec 13, 2011

never mind ...

S/l Christmas Tree Was Placed Distally In The Vein
Jul 14, 2010

Any help on this one? ...

Help... Sounds Like Venus Vas Catheter (vein Stripping)
Nov 02, 2009

?? ...

Under Radiology: S/l "B Motor" And Doppler Analysis Targeted To Portal System.
Jul 13, 2010

x ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

Ortho - The Patient Appears To Have "callouspan" At The Fracture Site?
Jul 30, 2010

got me on this one!!! ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Deviated "strange" Into The Left Basal Vein Of Rosenthal,
Oct 25, 2011

On MRA of brain with AVM.  The arterial supply is predominantly from the left anterior choroidal artery, with smaller contributions arising from the left posterior choroidal artery and lenticulostriate perforating vessels.  There is a deviated "strange" into the left basal vein of Rosenthal, left thalamostriate vein, and left anterior septal veins. ...

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

"Higher Basilic Vein"
Aug 07, 2010

Any one is familar with the term HIGHER BASILIC VEIN'  this is an op note and doctor is creating an IV access for meds ...

S/l "anomanent" Vein...SM
Jan 15, 2010

On 2-dimensional view, the right ventricular outflow track appeared to be quite prominent, and in one plane, the right ventricular outflow tract, that dimension was over 40 mm.  The main pulmonary artery was measured at 16 mm.  The pulmonary valve annulus was 22 mm.  With the addition of color flow Doppler, looking from the suprasternal notch, there is a fairly high flow venous structure coming superiorly from the left to join the (s/l) *anomanent* vein. ...