A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Under radiology: s/l "B motor" and doppler analysis targeted to portal system. - nm

Posted: Jul 13, 2010

x

B-mode - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
In B-mode ultrasound, a linear array of transducers simultaneously scans a plane through the body that can be viewed as a two-dimensional image on ...

cap your Doppler - rad

[ In Reply To ..]
fyi :)

Doppler - Aspiring coder

[ In Reply To ..]
I knew that Doppler was supposed to be capped but never new why. I recently learned (in my coding class, of all places) that it is named for an Austrian physicist who did experiments regarding the change in frequency of sound waves, how's that for trivia?

Similar Messages:

Precordial Doppler Monitoring System
Apr 21, 2011

This is my first time posting, but I hope someone can help me.  Regarding precordial doppler monitoring system, I am not sure what to capitalize, if anything. Thanks in advance! ...

Targeted
May 20, 2010

Count me in for being targeted as well - first time in 15 years - was set up to fail an audit that normally would have passed, and I also had things changed that I did not transcribe! ...

Feeling Targeted
Feb 29, 2012

One day the company loves, you the next, they're exacting punishment to make you feel like you can't do your job. I am sure some of you have felt this way and have even been the victims of attempts to bring in other MTs to replace you. That's exactly how I felt today when I got an email today. I thought the manager was a bit harsh, rather than just giving a warning like the email said for the first time the error is made. How do you deal with this? I wish a lot of the times I coul ...

Is Doppler Capitlized?
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Genetic Analysis
Apr 12, 2010

I work on oncology notes.  Lately, I have had more and more descriptions involving genetic analysis, such as FISH analysis, with terms like "19q14 regions" and "manipulation of DNA repair enzymes", etc.  I need something to help me with this.  Everytime I Google it, I end up with a lot of closed medical journal articles I cannot access.  Anyone got any ideas???  ...

Venous Doppler
Apr 25, 2011

Imaging and Doppler study were performed in 2-D s/l grisk with color flow on the right jugular vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, brachial vein, radial vein, and ulnar vein.  ...

Foot Mascade Analysis
Apr 03, 2013

Anyone heard of A computerized foot s/l mascade analysis? ...

How Is Carotid Doppler Properly Typed?
Nov 04, 2009

Is it capitalized?  carotid dopper, carotid Doppler, or Carotid Doppler? ...

Type Of Analysis For Nipple Discharge
Feb 10, 2011

It s/l he is saying sublogic or subologic analysis. ...who developed left nipple bleeding while on antiplatelet therapy for coronary artery disease with intracoronary stent placement with (subologic) analysis of nipple discharge from the left breast demonstrating findings consistent with a papillary lesion. Thanks. ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

Urine Analysis Versus Urinalysis--is There Any Difference?
Dec 30, 2009

I think this doctor might be saying "urine analysis" as there seems to be a slight pause between the two words.  I've always gone with "urinalysis," so I'm wondering if there is any significant difference between the two terms.  Anybody know? ...

S/l Stone Fragments For Crystal Graft Analysis
Oct 08, 2014

Hi everyone I am doing a laser lithotripsy and stone extraction.  When the doctor mentions the specimen, it sounds like he is saying Specimen: stone fragments for s/l crystal graft analysis.  I would appreciate any input you may have.  this one is driving me nuts... ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

The Patient Is To Have A S/l 3-portal Arthrogram.
Apr 04, 2010

he clearly says this but I have never heard this before, so wanted to make sure.  ...

S/l Motor Oil
Apr 07, 2011

dr says under sterile prepped and draped the cyst in the right breast is aspirated and approximately 7 mL s/l motor oil and classic fluids are obtained. ...

SIADH Or Beer Portal Mania?
May 11, 2010

Help!  The doctor is talking about electrolyte imbalance possibly secondary to drug reaction, alcohol, SIADH or (so help me!) "beer portal mania"!  That's what ASR typed out and now I can't hear anything but that! Any help would be appreciated!   TIA!     ...

Info On Ascend/Portal Healthcare
Nov 30, 2010

Any recent info on Ascend/Portal Healthcare in VA? Thanks in advance for any info!!  Trying to decide between them and another... ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Motor And Sensory
Dec 04, 2010

Motor and sensory ?  are grossly intact. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Modic Changes Versus Motor Changes On MRI?
Jul 28, 2014

Can motor changes be seen on MRI? Or is this Modic changes? Thank you. ...

Sensorimotor Versus Sensory Motor
Sep 02, 2010

On physical exam which is the correct term sensorimotor or sensory motor?  ...

S/l Arched Motor Unit Potentials
Jan 08, 2013

Activation shows *s/l arched* motor unit potentials, especially in the gastrocnemius muscles bilaterally. Hope someone else is awake at this ungodly hour to help me out. Thanks! ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

On Bilateral Lower Extremity Exam, She Has 5/5 Gross Motor Strength For Hip Flexors, Abductors, Exte
Sep 05, 2013

I know "tiban" isn't correct.  What is it?  Thanks. ...

Pt Had Doppler Flow "pad" Suggestive Of Impaired LV Relaxation.
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

The Splenic Vein Appears Uninvolved, "as Is The Portal Veined".
Sep 15, 2010

:) ...

"Analysis Of Blanks In Reports"
Dec 16, 2012

My supervisor did a "deep dive analysis" of difficult dictators in response to their complaints about numerous blanks in their reports. HELLO?  If you can't speak English, at least slow down so we might be able to understand what the hell you're saying and spell the names of doctors you want to get cc's.  They have the freaking NERVE to complain about blanks in their reports.  God, I hate this company. ...

(Eyes) Ocular Motor Control - Kind "Debic" Test?
Dec 16, 2009

This dictation is giving me a workout.  Anyone hear of a "king (s/l) debic test" for ocular motor control?  Is it king debit test?  I can't seem to find much in Google.  Any help would be great appreciated.  This is over a 22 minute dictation but at least I'm getting quite an eductation here. I usually get only 75-120 second dictations and it sure is nice to stick to one for such a long period of time, especially with such a clear dictator.  ...