A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Deviated "strange" into the left basal vein of Rosenthal, - On MRA with AVM.

Posted: Oct 25, 2011

On MRA of brain with AVM.  The arterial supply is predominantly from the left anterior choroidal artery, with smaller contributions arising from the left posterior choroidal artery and lenticulostriate perforating vessels.  There is a deviated "strange" into the left basal vein of Rosenthal, left thalamostriate vein, and left anterior septal veins.

Got it. "deep venous drainage" Thanks for helping :) - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Left Basal Ganglia Hematoma- Help Please
Jul 19, 2012

I can not understand a particular line in this dictation. It sounds like he is stating: He was taken to the hospital where he was admitted with a CT of his head showing a 2-1-3 sign on the left basal ganglia hematoma... The bold italic part is where I can not understand the dictation. Any idea what this might be?     ...

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Fitivo-basal Estroqu
Aug 11, 2010

Sounds like fictivo-basal-estroqu... has gait unsteadiness...I believe it was a type of operation. ...

Basal Cell Carcinoma Description
Nov 05, 2009

a small, raised lesion that actually appears to be a basal cell carcinoma.  It is in the vermilion border.  It is associated with some dimpling in the center and has the rather typical pearly appearance with two injected vessels.- does anyone have a guess as to what sounds like "two injected vessels might be.?  This lesion is on her lip.  ...

Apicus Vein
Nov 04, 2009

apicus vein of heart?? ...

Anonamate Vein?
Jan 25, 2010

This is an operative report with a preop and postop diagnosis of Anterior mediastinal theratoma with airway obstruction and esophageal obstruction. Dissection then went to the cephalad aspect of the tumor, and a clamp used to delineate it, and the tumor was freed of the tissue overlying the anonamate vein. ...

Self Vein Transposition
May 04, 2011

Self vein transposition to left brachial artery ...

Along The Same Vein As The QA Discussion Below, Here's An Example Of An
Sep 03, 2011

unnecessary blank.  This is before I ever even start to listen to the report... In the medication list: _____ 0.4 mg sublingually p.r.n. chest pain. NOW, I don't care how badly the dictator butchered the word, it is OBVIOUS what this blank should be even WITHOUT listening to the dictation.  Any MT worth a dime, would be able to deduce what the doctor was saying.  There is more to this job than simply typing what you hear!  ...

Basal Versus Basilar Cistern In Cranial CT
Nov 17, 2009

In a cranial CT I have always transcribed "basal" cistern, but in the report I have, the doctor clearly is stating "basilar" cistern.  The Stedman's electronic dictionary I have shows "basal" cistern also.  Can someone tell me which is correct, or are they interchangeable?  Thank you. ...

Increase Her Basal Metabolic Temperature With Increasing *syn V 3*? Thanks. Nm
Mar 06, 2011

nm ...

Biopsy Of Basal Cell Carcioma On Eyelid.
Feb 28, 2012

Excisional biopsy of right lower lid basal cell carcinoma.  A marking pen was used to outline the "pearline" nodule.  (does this mean pearl-like - ??) Thank you! ...

Prosidigrel??? After A Vein Graft
Apr 03, 2010

I have searched for various spellings and even tried wild card and nothing.  He has been changed from Plavix therapy to Persidogril???? or something like that.   Thanks for any help. ...

Sounds Like.....vein Of Kelly???
Dec 13, 2011

never mind ...

S/l Christmas Tree Was Placed Distally In The Vein
Jul 14, 2010

Any help on this one? ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

Help... Sounds Like Venus Vas Catheter (vein Stripping)
Nov 02, 2009

?? ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Does This Seem Strange?
Feb 26, 2010

I sent my resume to Iridium (I regret doing that) and they sent me a test to take through Word and some transcribing.  I noticed that the doctor clearly said a patient's name in one of the recordings!  I thought it was a fictitious name, but I then received an e-mail asking me to sign a confidentiality form due to the patient info in the dictations.  I think it's terrible that they didn't take this person's name out.  Something seems odd about this company ...

Strange....
Jan 09, 2012

I just read the lengthy, rambling, repetitious, chatty message posted on the Job Seeker's Board by CLK Transcription. It reminds me of the job posting on another site about a year ago that contained "LOL" in the job description.  Has professionalism completely died in America?  Evidently so.   ...

This Is Very Strange....
May 18, 2015

I received a general email asking for OT commitments for today...and just ran out of work?  WTH?   ...

Something Strange Is Going On
Jun 10, 2015

Anyone know what?   ...

Strange Happening - Is It Just Me ?
Apr 09, 2010

Starting this morning, about 3/4 of my reports (which I HAD NOT sent to QA, i.e. did not  check the box), are returning to me with QA feedback.  What with FTR this could really go against my submission rate.  I rarely send to QA, maybe 1-2 a day at most.  Anyone else having this happen, a technical glitch, or am I losing it ?  TIA !   ...

Seems Strange That Everything In MQ Is So Slow.
Apr 13, 2010

Every site having to do with MQ is as slow as molasses.  Other Internet sites whiz along.  Trying to check MQ E-mail, clock in, etc. is always a draaaaaaaaggggg.  Is it their equipment or poor IT I wonder?  Either way, once again makes you wonder about their accuracy on any of our numbers.  Does their software "catch" everything or are some of my lines are flying past while it is dragging like a snail?   ...

Strange Days Indeed
Sep 20, 2010

I know that the majority on this board have bad relationships with their past and present CCM, but I just had to put this up.  This new CCM I have is G-R-E-A-T!   She listens, calls back or emails back right away, If she doesn't know something she finds out and she is always just saying "thank you" and "I appreciate you"...  I haven't had a good one in YEARS!  The 6.1 new stuff took us all for a loop, but she was (it seemed) on call 24/7 for us during the tran ...

Strange Question, But...
Dec 05, 2011

how does one go about getting fired from medquist? i would make much more money on unemployment... ...

Strange Problem
Sep 03, 2012

Sometimes when typing suddenly keyboard goes haywire.  Things get highlighted just when using arrow keys, get all caps when caps not on and other weird things that prevent me from working.  Then in a few minutes all is okay and it may not happen again for weeks.  This happen to anyone else.  Something in the system or do I just need a new keyboard?  Appreciate all comments. ...

What Is Going On.Really Strange NO Jobs
Nov 05, 2012

what is going on?  ...

Strange E-mail
Apr 01, 2013

Just looked at my in box and had an e-mail I STRONGLY  suspect is spam.  I deleted it. Sender:  Bartholomew Marquez RE:  Pick update. It also had an attachment. Just wanted to give others a heads up.   ...

Very Strange Job Offer
Sep 18, 2013

Just got an unsolicited email from "At Once" transcription company.  Said they had reviewed my resume and seem to be a good fit and to call for an interview.  They listed their address, etc..... Signed by - person to call to set up interview.  On line, there is no company called At Once listed when googled.  I know I didn't send ANYONE a resume in quite a while.  WT is this?!?!   ...