A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The foot ulceration appears well healed and covered w/ (he says "Citrucel and gauze"). SM - Exhausted

Posted: Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel?

Citrucel completely wrong but then cannot just - guess nm

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Surgicel...? nm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
=)

Similar Messages:

Gauze-covered Steel Wool And ACE Wrapping
Jul 31, 2012

gauze-covered steel wool and ACE wrapping is that right, or would ACE wrapping be Ace wrapping? ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

With Auto-correct, How To Differentiate Between Well-healed And Well Healed?
Nov 24, 2009

I entered into Word Auto-Correct "wh" for well-healed, which is great until I need to type "well healed" without the hyphen. Ideas please: what do you use for short cuts for "well-healed" and for "well healed"?  Same for floor-of-mouth and floor of mouth. There must be some consistent way to do these hypen and no-hyphen phrases. TIA- ...

I Sent My Ticket In So I Will Be Covered For DT Or Whatever.
Oct 07, 2010

Chocolate-covered
Dec 24, 2011

Are Mammograms And Pap Smears Covered With This Insurance?
Aug 01, 2013

I am guessing that they are part of the 2500 dollar deductible, right? ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

Appears To Have Some S/l X L Selmas
Mar 07, 2010

Under physical exam, the pt does appear to have some s/l X L or exo selmas, but I have no previous comparison. ...

Question Regarding Healed Ankle Sprain...psm
Jul 23, 2012

Doc dictates patient has excellent range of motion pf ankle, some soreness, good strength, compartments are soft, and s/l gross instability of his ankle.  Diagnosis is a healed ankle sprain.  I may not be hearing it correctly, but it does s/l gross instability.  Are there any other possibilities or is this a possibility with a healed sprain? Thank you for any help. ...

Affect Appears To Be Somewhat Elusive?
Mar 03, 2010

Does this make sense?   The patient's affect appears to be somewhat elusive. This is what it sounds like he is saying. tia. ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Fluency Appears To Be Crashing Again
Sep 26, 2014

Anybody else? ...

It Appears That Many, Many Including Myself Is Not Happy..
Dec 04, 2014

It appears that nobody is happy about this new payment system, including myself.  The question is what do we do about.  Everybody quitting and finding another job is not going to solve the problem.  If MTs accept and take this type of pay system, it then sets the stage for other companies to start paying the same.  Is this even legal?  Are they allowed to pay us on performance?  How do remote MTs form together to make a difference if they really want to?? ...

So It Appears Medquist Sucks Up Spheris?
Apr 15, 2010

http://ahdilounge.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-looks-like-we-have-winner-medquist.html ...

Nu Gauze
Apr 19, 2010

packed with Nu Gauze....both are to be capitalized? ...

Gauze
Sep 28, 2010

Hi...pt has open wound.  Doc wants to use gauze that sounds like save n soak or savin soaked.  Any clues?  ...

New Gauze?
May 07, 2013

I keep hearing the word "new gauze" used in operative notes. Is it actually new gauze or something else? Thank you. ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Right Hip Pain Appears To Be A Damaged *scarophi Piriformis.*? Thanx.nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

Gauze/dressing
May 10, 2012

Hearing dressing  with tweener(?) gauze Found the answer. Thanks all. ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Capitalization - Iodoform Gauze?
Oct 20, 2009

is the letter "i" supposed to be lower case or capitalized in iodoform gauze? ...

Dull Type Gauze?
Aug 03, 2010

There is what appears to be a s/l dull type gauze in the wound.  Is this correct??  TIA ...

Type Of Gauze/bandage
Nov 07, 2011

Dictated:  This was cleansed with peroxide and sterile s/l full-ethelyl gauze and bandage applied.   He has an East Coast accent and the audio is a bit grainy so "full" also kinda sorta sounds like "four."   But now I have listened to it so many times, it all just sounds like mush.  Any suggestions?   Thank you! ...

Sofra-Tulle Dry Gauze
Apr 09, 2013

The doctor says, "Wound was covered with Sofra-Tulle dry gauze and Ace bandage." Should I put a comma between Sofra-Tulle and dry gauze or if the Sofra-Tulle itself is a dry gauze? ...

"Xeroform, 4 X 4, Gauze" Or "4 X 4 Gauze"
Jun 08, 2013

Is it 4 x 4 gauze or is this separate as 4 x4, gauze, Ace, Kling, etc. This has always confused me. ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

Dry And Roll Gauze. Wound Dressing...sm
May 06, 2013

This is for a wound care note.  Doctor says what sounds like dry and roll gauze, and I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a brand name.  Thanks! ...

Foot Pain. Does Anyone Know If There Are Hand Controls Instead Of A Foot Pedal?
Aug 12, 2013

Nm ...