A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ADP portal--trouble viewing pay statements - SB

Posted: Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see.

Might be related to the browser you're using and/or pop-up blocker/AdBlock? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

I-Pay Statements
Jan 21, 2010

When can we see our paystubs in I-Pay?? ...

Non-production Pay Statements??
Jun 11, 2015

I know this is a longshot and I know no-one likes to get or receive email through this forum, but I thought it was worth a try at least.  I am filing a wage claim for non-production pay and was wondering if anyone would give me a statement estimating how much time you spend on non-productive, unpaid activities like Fiesa and email each day.  ...

Someone Below Made The Statement To End All Statements
Jan 20, 2010

Do you agree with this?  'A reality check for you would be to see your job for what it is. You are a typist, transcriptionist or what used to be known as a STENO POOL worker.' And:  'It's not that difficult a job to learn to do.' Or do you see yourself as a skilled professional called on to make life and death decisions of your own when typing medical records (ex:  Did the mumbling ESL dictator mean '4 mg' of nitroglycerin as dictated and spa ...

Scan Your ADP Statements Ladies. I Am Shorted A Couple Hundred.
Mar 25, 2010

I have a call in with a ticket open.  Grrr.  This statement shows a base rate as well as an MT rate. What is that all about?  I am paid per report with radiology and they show the number of jobs transcribed at the base rate instead of the MT rate, which is considerable lower!  WTF. ...

Viewing Paycheck
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know where I view my paystub at? ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

The Patient Is To Have A S/l 3-portal Arthrogram.
Apr 04, 2010

he clearly says this but I have never heard this before, so wanted to make sure.  ...

EGD Help: Viewing GE Junction And S/l Cardium From Below
Oct 14, 2010

Here's the context: ...gastroscope was advanced into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.  It was withdrawn and retroflexed, viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below.  Duodenal aspirate for Giardia, along with duodenal biopsy for pathology, was taken. ...

Viewing Check Information
Dec 30, 2010

Have any of you folks gotten information about Utipro? - I think that's what it's called.  I have gotten email about the pay dates, but not about how or where to go in to view our check info. as we did with IPay.  Any info appreciated.  TX ...

Viewing Paychecks On MQ Site
Oct 19, 2011

I'm part of the eTransplus buyout by MQ and I'm still learning their system.  I thought I read somewhere that we can view our paychecks on Wednesdays before payday.  If so, where on the website can I do this?  I've sent an email to my supervisor but haven't heard back yet.   TIA ...

Is Anyone Else Having Problems Viewing The Posts? Sm
Oct 29, 2014

I just get the rules for posting and then a line that says Jul/Aug/Sep.   The October postings are not there. ...

SIADH Or Beer Portal Mania?
May 11, 2010

Help!  The doctor is talking about electrolyte imbalance possibly secondary to drug reaction, alcohol, SIADH or (so help me!) "beer portal mania"!  That's what ASR typed out and now I can't hear anything but that! Any help would be appreciated!   TIA!     ...

Info On Ascend/Portal Healthcare
Nov 30, 2010

Any recent info on Ascend/Portal Healthcare in VA? Thanks in advance for any info!!  Trying to decide between them and another... ...

Viewing Medquist Pay Stubs Early FYI....sm
Apr 20, 2011

For those of you who don't know (I just found this out myself a couple weeks ago) you can view this Friday's paycheck stub on Utilipro. They post them on the Wednesday before payday.   Your user name is your MQ email address and the password is the same password you use when you sign onto the MQ Central site. ...

Viewing Problem With IE (Internet Explorer)
Mar 13, 2013

After a minor boards software update, you may experience problems viewing MTStars MT forums (not General boards) in IE (Internet Explorer). We are working to fix this issue ASAP. We'll update again when we have more info. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. MTStars Support Team.     ...

Anyone With Problems Viewing MTStars Page?
Jun 07, 2014

No problems getting to this site, but frequently where the list of messages/threads would be is blank. The MTStars banner, ads, and Navigation panel on the left are visible. I have to click on the Navigation board I want (ex. Word Help) multiple times before the threads appear. Also happens when creating a post or replying to one. If it is just me, I will tweak some this computer's settings. Wanted to check first. Thanks. ...

Under Radiology: S/l "B Motor" And Doppler Analysis Targeted To Portal System.
Jul 13, 2010

x ...

The Splenic Vein Appears Uninvolved, "as Is The Portal Veined".
Sep 15, 2010

:) ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With
Feb 15, 2010

I can't even get it to open.  ...

DS Trouble
Feb 22, 2010

My laptop crashed today and is now in the shop.  I am trying to use our home desktop but can't get the files to completely download.  I called customer service, but since I am using our home computer, they won't help, only told me to make sure that any firewalls are turned off before installing DS.  Has anyone had this trouble before that can help?  I have uninstalled DS and reinstalled it several times, restarted the computer, turned off any firewalls I can find, t ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With DQS?
Apr 19, 2010

All of the sudden, it is hung on the download screen.  The box popped up saying "downloading job #xxxxxxxx.  Getting job details." And then the log out button is below that. It has been like that for 10 minutes.  I logged out and logged back in.  The same job came back as a reserved job, and it is hung again, doing the same thing. I checked DEP now, but the light is green.  Just wondering if anyone else is having issues.  Guess I'll have to contact suppo ...

Is Anybody Having Trouble With Using
Jun 23, 2010

Explorer 8 on Medquist computer? They sent me a new computer because the fan went out in the old one and the new one had Explorer 8 on it. Now anything internet-based such as DocQmanage (client profiles, etc.) the text has letters that are different colors, making it very hard to read, and tech support cannot figure out how to fix it. It seems to be related to Explorer 8 because I did not have this problem with Explorer 6 and everything else such as DocQscribe, PDF files, and word files are all ...

Trouble With DQS?
Jul 26, 2010

Anyone else having trouble with DQS this morning? I had trouble logging on, would get stuck loading a job then take the job away, say no jobs available, etc. Then it worked for a while, now doing the same thing. Tried to call support, busy. Was just wondering if it was just me! ...

You Know You're In Trouble When ...
Sep 08, 2010

At the very beginning of the dictation with a doc who is already pretty speedy you hear him say to someone in the background "I'll be done in 30 seconds." Oy!!!! ...

Anyone Else Still Having Trouble With
Sep 29, 2010

I just called and got my password cleared, so now I can get into MedCentral, but when I go to my mail it says missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server.  What the ****.  Don't tell me I have to call support and sit on hold again!!  Please, does anybody know how to fix this?   ...

Trouble Getting PTO For NJA!
Oct 09, 2010

Is anyone having a problem getting paid when there are NJA?  I must be missing a step because my requests are being ignored!! ...

Anyone Having This Trouble?
Oct 10, 2010

For the last several days Google has been running very slow.  It is even taking a long time for my typing to show up in the search box.  It works fine on my home computer but not on my work machine.  Any ideas?  It was fine until a few days ago. Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE WITH DIT?
Oct 30, 2010

HAS ANYONE HAD TROUBLE WORKING FOR DIT?  FOR INSTANCE NOT GETTING PAID? ...