A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Her high dose of SSRI would most likely have s/l un-master) into a more chronic manic state. - Confused

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

thanks guys!!!

SSRI - maybe

[ In Reply To ..]
unmasked her into a more chronic manic state?

thats what I was thinking. he cleary says unmaster!!! but he must mean unmasked.Thanks! - Confused

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

Her high dose of SSRI would most likely have MASKED a more chronic... - manic state

[ In Reply To ..]
makes better sense

Similar Messages:

Is It "high-dose Rate" Or "high-dose-rate" Brachytherapy.
Jul 29, 2010

:) ...

High-dose Ifosfamide Per The Cedars-Sinai "T18 Or TAT" Regimen.
Jul 06, 2012

Given his metastatic disease, he started systemic therapy with high-dose ifosfamide per the Cedars-Sinai "T18 or TAT" regimen.  Pt with pleomorphic sarcoma.   ...

Pulsed-dose/pulse Dose/pulsed Dose Fashion??
Jun 05, 2013

Hi, Its being said the patient wants to take Lamisil in a pulsed dose situation.  I was wondering if a hyphen is needed or not between 'pulsed' and 'dose'; or is it just 'a pulse dose' fashion?? Help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance! ...

Pulse Dose Or Pulsed Dose
Dec 07, 2010

We will give the patient a pulse dose (or pulsed dose?) of 20 mg IM Lasix. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

Pt With Manic Episodes: S/l Es Pentree Behavior
Oct 19, 2009

Other symptoms she has are hyper impulsive, inflated self-esteem, involvement with activities with painful consequences, s/l es pentree behavior.  He is ESL.  The es part is very quiet.  pentree or pentra behavior.  Any ideas? ...

If You Are Working For A Company In Another State, Do They Follow Their State Rules Or Your States?
May 12, 2010

x ...

S/l Loprozol 50 Mg BID. Pt Has A Hx Of Type II DM, HTN, High Lipids, High Lipids, Heartburn, Neurop
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

Master Ticket From The Other Day
Jan 11, 2013

Did anyone every get the master ticket number from when it went down the other day?  My CCM said she would let us know when she got one but so far I haven't heard anything. ...

S/l Sternoclavo Master And Sjogren
Oct 14, 2009

Face is symmetric and moves normally. Palate and tongue are midline and move normally. Sternoclavo master and sjogren normal.     Dr. always gives the same examination, but today he throws in "sternoclavomasteransjogrennormal"  He says it so very fast, but when I slowed it down I am 80% sure he says sternoclavo master and Sjogren normal.. not sternoclavicular or muscle or such .. any ideas?   tia ...

Master Medical Editor
May 07, 2010

Is it a good move to go into QA or should I stay where I am MT3? ...

Any Master Abbreviation List?
Sep 04, 2011

Ok, I notice people use a lot of abbreviations when they talk on here. Is there a list stating what the abbreviations are?   Stuff like MT, RN, QA, VR, MTSO, RMT, CMT, etc.   Yes, I'm a newb! I know some of the ones in my examples, but seriously, all of these abbreviations are driving me nuts! ...

Master Ticket Number?
Feb 25, 2014

Anyone receive a master ticket number for the downtime yet?  Haven't heard anything back from Remedy yet 3 hours after placing ticket. ...

Coder Pursuing BSN? Or Better A Master's In HIM? ??
Apr 04, 2014

Bachelor's degree in an unrelated field, professional background in management, then 10+ years in medical transcription, new coder.  Interested in future healthcare management.  Would a BSN/nursing degree be desireable?  Or better to pursue a second bachelor's or a Master's in HIM? Or ... other that I have not considered but should? Looking for insight or thoughts.   ...

Is There A Master Ticket Number?
Nov 12, 2014

x ...

Per BR: Master Ticket #99999
May 18, 2015

x ...

Master Editor Position Pay Range?
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody know? Is this a new job title for QA or is this position different?  If so, how is it different?  ...

Master Ticket #639602 For Fluency Down
Jul 28, 2013

Anyone Have A Master Ticket Number? I'm On Hold!!
Oct 06, 2014

x ...

Master Medical Editor Certification Exam
Jun 13, 2012

Does anyone know anything about the MME certification exam? I have searched for it on Google and cannot find anything. Thanks. ...

Not Dictating Mg With Dose...what To Do?
Nov 25, 2009

The doctor is not including the word mg with doses of medication. Do I just transcribe what I hear or insert it? IE- simvastatin 10, vitamin E 400 b.i.d., metformin 850 b.i.d., ibuprofen 400 p.r.n ...

Methotrexate Dose?
Aug 23, 2010

I'm having a little trouble with this medication dictation.   "3.  Methotrexate 25 mg/mL 0.9 cc weekly injection."  Then she says "4 needles 1 mL (s/l u or unit)/125 g1." What I can't figure out is if she is saying 4 needles or if she is dictating the #4 and "needles" is a medication that I can't find a match to online.  Can anyone shed some light here, please? ...

Necon Dose
Oct 27, 2011

The doctor is clearly saying Necon 1-4-slash-325, but I am finding the dose to be 1/35. ...

Medication Dose - O.a. O.d.
Nov 16, 2013

doctor is listing medications, Lasix 40 mg daily, atorvastatin 80 mg daily, Inderal 120 mg o.a. o.d.   has anyone heard of o.a. ?   tia! ...

We Will Get The Recommended Dose Of S/l DVAPT
Oct 13, 2010

x ...

Nitroglycerin Dose Translation
Jul 28, 2011

looking for help with dosing verbage:  Dictated:  Nitro one one 50th sublingual.  googled and saw nitro 1 50 but would rather hear from an MT...  Any ideas how to transcribe this?  Thanks in advance for all help.  ...

Pristiq Dose 2 - 25 Mg Daily Or 225 Mg?
Aug 02, 2011

Hey all, I am trying to figure out if Pristiq can be dosed at 225 mg?  The website I use for dosing doesn't say that.  The doctor says, "two twenty-five mg daily."  He doesn't say two hundred and twenty-five mg daily.  However, I see that Pristiq comes in 50 mg, so if the dose was 50 mg why would he say 2 - 25 mg?  LOL!  Just checking to see if anyone has an idea. Thanks, Chris ...

Diabetes Med Dose Timing A.c. And B.s. Wbs
Feb 28, 2014

If a doctor dictates  Glucotrol 10 mg p.o. a.c. and b.s.   - i got the a.c.   but what does the b.s mean?  I thought maybe b.s. was before supper, but that would not make any sense.  before meals and before supper? AND Metformin 1000 mg p.o. WBS - what is WBS and how is it correctly "written"  w.b.s.,  WBS, wbs?? ...

Radiation Dose Reporting - Sm
Jul 21, 2014

Regarding the DLP - I've seen it written variously mGy-cm, mGy•cm and mGy.cm.   Becuase it's a product, my inclination is think that the second (with the dot used as in mathmetical publications to indicate multiplication) is correct but just not sure.  Anyone have a definitive answer & reference?   Thanks :)  ...

Hyphen ... Providing High Quality Care OR High-quality Care
Oct 06, 2011

... providing high quality care OR high-quality care. I did it one way and the dictating NP says it should be the other way.  I have to do it her way but I would appreciate hearing from some fellow MT professionals. Thanks for any input.     ...

Titrate Nitroglycerin Dose To Pink 3???
Nov 10, 2010

nm ...