A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with manic episodes: s/l es pentree behavior - Kelley

Posted: Oct 19, 2009

Other symptoms she has are hyper impulsive, inflated self-esteem, involvement with activities with painful consequences, s/l es pentree behavior.  He is ESL.  The es part is very quiet.  pentree or pentra behavior.  Any ideas?

eccentric behavior? (MN) - Cardsfan

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That could be. Only problem is the p sound. Thanks! - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Here's a shot at it...sm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
Could he be saying: "overspending behavior"?

spending behaviors? - MTMom

[ In Reply To ..]
I know it's a longshot, but maybe.

we're on the same wavelength! : ) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

I know, funny, huh? - MTMom

[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes when the ESL docs talk, they will pronounce it like, "eh-spendting", you know what I mean? That's what it sounds like, and that's probably the first sound she's hearing.
So true! I end up talking to myself in accents so I can hear what is being said! : ) - elaine
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
You ladies are too good! I'm not sure what it is still...sm - Kelley
[ In Reply To ..]
I hadn't even thought about overspending. I did flag it, so we will see what QA comes up with, I bet you are right because of that es sound at the beginning.

Similar Messages:

Alliance MT - Shady Behavior!
Oct 29, 2012

I submitted my resume online to Alliance MT a week or so ago and was sent an email from "NS".  She asked that I call her to talk with her further about a position with the company, so I did.  After our conversation, she set up a time with for me to call her and do a test with me over the phone.  So, I called back at the agreed upon time, and she said that she couldn't talk with me right now that she was on the phone with a doctor.  Red flag number one:  If an emplo ...

Her High Dose Of SSRI Would Most Likely Have S/l Un-master) Into A More Chronic Manic State.
Nov 19, 2009

thanks guys!!! ...

Doctor Keeps Saying "parasyncopal Episodes"
Jan 01, 2010

Anyone ever hear of "parasyncopal" episodes?  He's an ESL and keeps saying "no syncopal or parasyncopal episodes".  I'm thinking he means presyncopal episodes but I wanted opinions.  Help?    Thanks! ...