A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact - bm

Posted: Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact

sorry, too many possibilities. - no msg

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I'll say! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

S/l Synethocritic Sensation
Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias. ...

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

S/L Larmetes Syndrome With A Tingling Sensation (sm)
Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

S/l Filomonfilament Is Intact
Apr 20, 2010

TIA ...

VR Gross Out
Jun 19, 2010

Ironically, the VR put in exactly what it sounded like. VR:  "...then had a significant episode of diarrhea, several cups in the mouth." I changed it to 'in amount' Dontcha love accents!! ...

How Can Gross Lph Be More Than Net Lph?
Feb 17, 2011

Got my ASR production report. My net lph is 100 lines greater than my gross lph. The definition of gross is the the total before any deductions. The definition of net is gross minus deductions. Good grief. This is my report from last week. Last week I really put my nose to the grind stone and gave it full effort in the hopes that it would be reflected in my count. Nada, nothing. My count was exactly the same as when I don't have my nose to the grind stone. They want your hand o ...

Gross Pay?
Nov 09, 2011

How are supposed to determine our gross pay from our pay stubs?  I'm in the process of filling out an application that asks for my gross pay, and I franky don't know.  I can't even tell if I'm getting minimum wage for my state. ...

Gross
Mar 20, 2014

I just had a speaker burp and didn't say "Excuse me." The things we put up with as an MT. ...

What Is Our Gross Pay?
Dec 17, 2014

On the new pay grid, it's broken down and then it says total compensable lines and then a dollar amount. Is that dollar amount the pay for the week? If so mine is like $200 lower than usual. I hope I'm reading this wrong. ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

Full Up Service Is Intact
Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.   Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense. ...

Gross Encolongitis?
Sep 08, 2010

P-ANCAs are seen in autoimmune GI diseases such as autoimmune hepatitis, s/l "gross encolongitis" and inflammatory bowel disease.  I cannot find anything close online, so I'm assuming I'm way off...any ideas? ...

4.5 Cpl For A Gross Line?
Aug 19, 2012

Considering taking a new job but wondering if I'd be getting screwed.  Owner is offering 4.5 cpl for a gross line, and they use the line count function in Word to count their lines.  On the sample test document they have their margins stretched about as far as they can go.  I make 8 cpl right now on a 65 character line, typing in Word, and by the formula I'm paid by now it looks like 4.5 cpl would be almost half of what I'm making now for the same document.  Ow ...

She Delivered **SCVD** Over An Intact Perineum...sm Tia
Jun 27, 2011

This doctor has said this several times, and i have given her a blank, but she is clearly saying SCVD and I can't find what it means....thanks for any help ...

Burr Or Murr Skills Intact?
Jul 15, 2011

This is part of the physical exam.  It is mentioned after cranial nerves (although I'm not sure if it goes along with that or not) and sounds like either burr skills or murr skills.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  ...

Gross, Disgusting And Abusive
Jun 16, 2011

Just typed a report that I can honestly say is probably the most disgusting dictation I have ever done in 30 years.  Dictator (ha ha - joke!) was chomping very loudly on chips, rustling bag and sucking and sloberring.  If I were talking to a person doing that I would walk away so fast she would choke on her own slobber.   Listening to it is abuse in my opinion. ...

Paying By Gross Line
Oct 16, 2013

Does anyone know companies that pay by gross line? ...

Gross Versus Custom Lines
Jan 29, 2013

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...

There Were 8 Through-and-through Injuries Of Th Small Bowel With Gross Spillage
May 10, 2010

of s/l "suck-a-sue-tericus" throughout the perintoneum.  ...

3rd Week With NJA, But Ineligible For Food Stamps Due To Gross Pay. Depressed.
Jan 05, 2014

while the managers and higher ups collect their checks with no problems.  Got to find another job SOON.  ...

Can You Recommend An Accurate Line Counting Program For Gross Lines?
Mar 10, 2010

I have been using MPCount for several years but recently upgraded to a new laptop & it will not work on it - incompatible. I tried out their new trial version of MPTools but it does not count my gross lines the same & I would be losing more $ than I would like with it. There is something programmed into the newer version that counts differently somehow. (That was even confirmed with the person who produced this program.) Are there any other line counting software programs out t ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

Funduscopy Exam "cupto" Sensation Is 0.3 Bilaterally?
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like? ...

On Bilateral Lower Extremity Exam, She Has 5/5 Gross Motor Strength For Hip Flexors, Abductors, Exte
Sep 05, 2013

I know "tiban" isn't correct.  What is it?  Thanks. ...