A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l synethocritic sensation - Guenevere

Posted: Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias.

decrease in epicritic sensation - nm - SallySue

[ In Reply To ..]
x

thanks! nm - Guenevere

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

S/L Larmetes Syndrome With A Tingling Sensation (sm)
Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

Funduscopy Exam "cupto" Sensation Is 0.3 Bilaterally?
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like? ...

"woody Sensation"
Jun 14, 2011

I seriously edited a report tonight that listed the following in the abdomen section of the physical examination:  "woody sensation to the lower extreme of the patient's abdomen."  Can someone please tell me what "woody" means ??  The doctor was palpitating the patient, it was not something the patient was describing.  Also, he definitely is saying "woody."  I even had my QA verify it, and she told me to leave it as is, becaue he is definitely saying it.  She, ...