A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

funduscopy exam "cupto" sensation is 0.3 bilaterally? - NEEDY

Posted: Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like?

Maybe cup-to-disk ratio? - Just a guess. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

cupto - aNNIE

[ In Reply To ..]
normally - cup-to-disk ratio; or cup/disk ratio.

Similar Messages:

On Funduscopic Exam, S/l Dno Shot Bilaterally. Nm
Sep 20, 2010

. ...

On Exam, There Is 2+ S/l "Barnigs" Extremity Edema Bilaterally.
May 27, 2010

a ...

Eye Exam Question S/l "5 To 4 Bilaterally"
Nov 10, 2012

In doing an eye exam, doc says "Pupils are equal and reactive to light.  There is no pallor or icterus s/l "5 to 4" bilaterally.  EOMI with no nystagmus." It sounds like "5 to 4" or "5:4" if it's a ratio, and I don't know that it is. I've typed for this guy for about 3 years and he has just started saying it. Any ideas what or why he is saying it? Thanks in advance. ...

Cerumen Impaction Bilaterally Vs Cerumen Impactions Bilaterally
Jun 07, 2011

The doctor dictates cerumen impactions bilaterally.  Is it correct to type cerumen impaction, bilaterally? Thanks ...

S/l Synethocritic Sensation
Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias. ...

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

S/L Larmetes Syndrome With A Tingling Sensation (sm)
Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

Has Candles Bilaterally?
Mar 04, 2011

In the physical exam section, the doctor is dictating on the extremities.  He says what sounds like "Extremities have candles bilaterally, but no pretibial edema." ...

Myotome Bilaterally
May 17, 2011

Good morning everybody.  This is a new one for me (both doctor and word!).  PT had L4-5 microdiscectomy,.  In the objective doc says:  She does have 4/5 strength of the right anterior tibialis and right extensor hallucis longus.  This was present preoperatively as well, and she has 5/5 strength the  __ and monotones bilaterally.   The blank s/l "eld" so i think he is cutting off part of this word and I don't have a clue.  Anyone have a suggestion ...

Bilaterally Central Headache?
Aug 23, 2012

Is there such a thing as a bilaterally central headache?  I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this ESL doctor, but I can't figure out what else she might be saying that sounds like this. Thanks so much for your help! ...

Patient Has Some S/l Vomis Behind The Ears Bilaterally
Dec 23, 2009

This sounds like vomis/vaumis/volmis/volmus OR it could be a phomis sound.  Or maybe it begins with an "F." God only knows.  This is for an infant with a lot of dry skin during the physical exam.  What does this poor child have?? ...

Superfical "pericalcies' Bilaterally
Mar 25, 2011

Superfical s/l "pericalcies' bilaterally in lower extremeties. Thank you for your help. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

Patient Had A Percutaneous S/l Tympanotomy Of The Adductors Bilaterally - ??
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

Dramatic S/l Hallacis Of The Upper Lids Bilaterally Nm
Mar 02, 2010

On slit-lamp examination of the lids and lashes, there is prominent dramatic hallacis of the upper lids bilaterally. ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

On MRI, Tissue Stranding Around The "comedy Myo Carta Lee" Bilaterally.
Oct 18, 2010

there is slight interval increase in the size of retroperitoneal and inguinal lymph node with persistent soft tissue stranding around the "comedy myo carta lee" bilaterally.  ...

"woody Sensation"
Jun 14, 2011

I seriously edited a report tonight that listed the following in the abdomen section of the physical examination:  "woody sensation to the lower extreme of the patient's abdomen."  Can someone please tell me what "woody" means ??  The doctor was palpitating the patient, it was not something the patient was describing.  Also, he definitely is saying "woody."  I even had my QA verify it, and she told me to leave it as is, becaue he is definitely saying it.  She, ...

In The PE He Dictates HEENT: Ears NTM Bilaterally. He Is NOT Saying "ears And TM" Sm
Jun 28, 2011

He's clearly saying Ears: NTM bilaterally .....  and ears and TM bilaterally makes no sense anyway.  Anyone know what that acronym could stand for?? in regard to ears/heent ???  I can't find it anywhere.  ...

Eye Exam - Help, Please And Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009

External exam, pupillary exam, and slitlamp examination of the anterior segment are normal both eyes intact, all tension is normal both eyes.  Undilated funduscopic examination with a 90-diopter revealed a question of mild nerve s/l "fiber alla" edema.  ...

Help In MSK Exam
Nov 20, 2009

Lasègue sign is negative bilaterally, flare sign negative bilaterally, Rayberg maneuver negative.  I cannot find flare, so not sure if it is flare or flair.  Have no clue has to Rayberg maneuver.  Thanks. ...

Eye Exam Help And Thanks
Jan 05, 2010

Slitlamp exam is normal.  Intraocular pressure by tactile is normal.  On dilated funduscopic exam, cup-to-disc ratio is 0.15 with sharp margins in both eyes (s/l maculo splat).  Dilated funduscopic exam is within normal limits both eyes.    ...

Can Anyone Take The RMT Exam?
Mar 23, 2010

...or are there pre-reqs?  I've looked at the main ahdi website, I just wasn't sure if when they say that you have to "apply" if that means they will look at your experience and either accept or deny you or whether applying is simply a formality so they know you want to take the test.Also, if you've already taken the test, what were some of the toughest sections (for you personally)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Exam Help
Apr 07, 2010

In the physical exam, the doctor says the following under the HEENT heading: Pupils are pinpoint and nonreactive.  Normal appearing sclera.  TMs are clear with good light reflection.  No s/l "battle sign".  Normal nasal exam with no polyps.   Help if you can please. ...

RMT Exam
Jan 19, 2011

I am ashamed to say that I took the RMT exam twice and failed the transcription part twice. I am horrified! So, here are my questions.  Am I the only one or are there any others of you in my shoes and how did you study for the exam? What study tools did you use? ...

OB/GYN Exam
Jul 14, 2011

REVIEW OF SYSTEMS___ was negative except for as HPI. (sounds like ten points) ...