A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L larmetes syndrome with a tingling sensation (sm) - elle

Posted: Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck

Lhermitte syndrome, perhaps...nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks, Elaine. I do believe that could be it! nm - elle

[ In Reply To ..]

Oh good! Happy to help ~ nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Big Toe Tingling On Right Foot
Jul 05, 2013

I have been working as an MT for only 2 months and I noticed I have a lot of heel pain and have to switch feet with the foot pedal sometimes. I also noticed that I get some pain in the back of my thighs and my calves. Just today I have started experiencing some tingling in my big toe of my right foot. Also, some numbness up to my ankle but not as noticable. Has anyone else experienced this? ...

Pain In My Legs With Tingling
Oct 27, 2009

Hi, Anyone have this problem.  It new and not sure if it's related to using the foot pedal.  Anyone know any other solutions.  Are there alternatives to foot pedals?  Just wondering. ...

Congenital Cholestatic Syndrome S/l "coregulorelajor Syndrome
Jul 24, 2010

This patient has congenital cholestatic syndrome, and in the assessment the doc says: "Congenital cholestatic jaundice likely secondary to s/l "coregulorelajor syndrome." Yeah, it's that bad. I have no idea what the syndrome is. Anyone with some GI knowledge who's heard what this might be? I know it's a long shot, but thanks in advance. ...

S/l Letsocoso Syndrome Or Lutz Kusso Syndrome?
Feb 26, 2011

It's a baby with developmental delay s/l letzcoso or Lets Kusso or Lutz Kusso syndrome?   TIA ...

S/l Synethocritic Sensation
Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias. ...

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

S/l Derry White Syndrome, And Not Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Jun 14, 2010

Can't find this, gets infections and cellulitis because of this syndrome, TIA ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

Funduscopy Exam "cupto" Sensation Is 0.3 Bilaterally?
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like? ...

"woody Sensation"
Jun 14, 2011

I seriously edited a report tonight that listed the following in the abdomen section of the physical examination:  "woody sensation to the lower extreme of the patient's abdomen."  Can someone please tell me what "woody" means ??  The doctor was palpitating the patient, it was not something the patient was describing.  Also, he definitely is saying "woody."  I even had my QA verify it, and she told me to leave it as is, becaue he is definitely saying it.  She, ...

Gui-ann-by Syndrome
Mar 02, 2011

sounds like "geeanbye" syndrome ...

Down Or Down's Syndrome
Sep 02, 2011

Which is correct? Total brain freeze here. Needing the long weekend badly! :o) ...

? Syndrome
Jan 16, 2013

The patient had s? ____ collagen syndrome and had multiple distractions and multiple procedures for distraction, ____genesis for management DIAGNOSIS:  TMJ ANKYLOSIS WITH POSSIBLE CORONOID IMPINGEMENT   Thanks! ...

The Overhiring Syndrome
Dec 09, 2009

I’m not an attorney; therefore, cannot give you any legal advice.  Please consult an attorney should you need help with the issue raised below. I’ve been in this industry too long.  Have watched this transcription industry go from “a soccer mom’s best friend” where a soccer mom could take care of her children at home and at the same time make some extra money to support her family…to “transcription goes to New York Stock Exchange” with ...

Near Shock Syndrome?
Mar 14, 2010

"Patient presented in early infancy with (s/l near shock) syndrome." I can't find anything in my references that this would be.  Any ideas? ...

S/L Ostergonin Syndrome. Anyone Know?
Mar 15, 2010

nm ...

Cromoquois Syndrome?
Mar 25, 2010

The patient is achondroplastic and the doctor spelled the syndrome "cromoquois," but I cannot confirm it anywhere in reference books or on the Internet.  Any ideas? ...

Some Sort Of Syndrome
Mar 14, 2011

She's dictating history, and I'm hearing s/l Mori-Mori syndrome...any ideas? ...

Issacs Syndrome
May 21, 2011

I am wondering if it is Issac's syndrome, Issacs syndrome or Issacs' syndrome? ...

Kettleman Syndrome
Jul 01, 2011

Anyone ever heard of Kettleman or Keddleman syndrome?  Definitely not saying Cattleman syndrome.  Thanks. ...

Word Help[syndrome]
Oct 13, 2011

It sounds like the doc is saying lilly garlingson syndrome.   I believe maybe it is Early _____ syndrome. This is driving me crazy, he stumbles then goes back and says it again but I have no idea!   ...

SIRS Syndrome
Jan 27, 2012

Doc says "SIRS syndrome" but the last S stands for syndrome. Transcribe as dictated or leave off the word syndrome? ...

S/l Bayset Syndrome
Jul 19, 2012

Dictated as "an unusual manifestation of (s/l) Bayset syndrome."  Report is on a patient with possible connective tissue disorder...I can't find anything remotely close and suspect I just can't see the forest for the trees on this one. TIA to anyone who can help! ...

S/L Don A Barro Syndrome
Jul 26, 2012

The infant has a possible history of Don A Barro syndrome.  Sorry I did not put it in sentence form the first time. Thanks for your help. ...

Hade's Syndrome
Mar 22, 2013

Given the aortic stenosis, this could also be secondary Hade's syndrome (s/l) ...

Tahki-tuo Syndrome
May 19, 2013

the norepinephrine component can have cardiac effects such as tahki tuo syndrome.    Spelling ?? ...

Need Help With CHARGE Syndrome Dx.
Jul 07, 2013

Hey all, I'm doing a psych report and one of the diagnoses is CHARGE syndrome. My question is--do I spell it all out?  Or is an accepted abbreviation for the diagnoses section? CHARGE stands for the following:   Coloboma, Heart, Atresia of the  choanae, Retardation of growth and development,  Genito-urinary, Ear anomalies and hearing loss Coloboma, Heart, Atresia of the choanae, Retardation of growth and development, Genito-urinary, Ear anomalies and hea ...