A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Acute kidney injury- treatment of "slad" or hemodialysis - nm

Posted: May 20, 2010

x

Nevermind- SLED - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Acute Renal Failure Requiring "slad"?
Jun 03, 2010

x ...

Pt Got Bit By Something, Now Is Having Acute Kidney Problems.
Oct 06, 2010

x ...

Acute Bony Injury?/Mild Facet Arthropathy?/abdominal Aorta?
Dec 03, 2010

Can you please tell me if the words in the parentheses sound correct? Also, I wanted to know if I should put a comma before which? (Acute bony ) injury is identified. (Mild facet arthropathy) is noted bilaterally at L5-S1. There is calcification in the wall of the distal (abdominal aorta), which appears to be minimally dilated.   Thanks ...

S/l Box Kidney/boxed Kidney
Feb 02, 2012

The patient was referred for left-sided hydronephrosis and a CT scan was dictated as consistent with a UPJ obstruction.  Upon my review of the films, the picture did not appear to be consistent with a classic UPJ obstruction (it was not a box kidney).   TIA!!! :) ...

After Hemodialysis Meds
Mar 25, 2011

I'm stumped! (s/l purr-purr-ole) 40 mg tabs p.o. b.i.d.; additional 80 mg after dialysis. Thanks ...

Tunnel Hemodialysis Catheter
Sep 13, 2012

A tunnel hemodialysis catheter s/l "Vaxil" ...

Hemodialysis Catheter Placement Question
Aug 20, 2010

...hemodialysis catheter was then tunneled subcutaneously from the upper right chest to the ____ site.   ____otomy s/l - denotomy   phlebotomy site?  I don't hear phle though. I so appreciate anyone who can help.  I am ill today and not thinking straight. also.  0.018 ___ guidewire  (does not sound like "inch" - s/l:  "nine one wire" Thanks!!!! ...

Degloving Injury
Sep 06, 2012

Degloving injury type 4 or IV. This always gets me. ...

Has Anyone Tried This For Back Injury?
Oct 11, 2013

Has anyone tried transcribing from a laptop away from their desk at home, maybe from the couch or in a reclining position while recuperating from a back injury? I recently injured my back. On days off when I'm not sitting in my office chair, I feel much improved. But as soon as I sit down to work, the pain returns like the day I injured it. Even with taking frequent breaks to stand up and walk around, I can barely stand up straight or walk after my shift and feel like I return to square ...

Kidney Term
Feb 09, 2010

The cortices show "mamarioli" of normal appearance. Thank you ...

House Of The Kidney?
Dec 05, 2011

This is a kidney transplant report, and the doc says: "A 6 x 12 double-J stent was placed within the ureter up into the (s/)l house of the kidney."  I looked up this term, but I can't find it with Google.  Any suggestions? Thanks! :) ...

S/l "med-assist" Hemodialysis?
Nov 30, 2009

doctor says end stage renal disease on "med-assist" hemodialysis and she has tolerated her hemodialysis... ...

Need Help With Ankle Injury - Peon Or P1???
Dec 16, 2009

The doctor is either saying the patient has a peon or a P1 ankle injury or something like that but I can find neither after a thorough search.  Can anyone help?  The fx is in slight varus  if that helps.  Pt. has had external fixation.  Patient has a type III-A injury.  Any clue? Thank you so much for any help you can provide.  Have a great night!  :-) ...

Pt With Left Knee Injury. Is Getting Into The Cab In An S/l
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

-ology Of Head Injury
Apr 19, 2010

The word s/l nephology or fology.  It is not etiology or epidemiology.  The sentence is -   I have had the opportunity to discuss ____ology of head injuries, risks, etc., with the patient.   I'm drawing a complete blank and any help is greatly appreciated. ...

INJURY WITH A HARO DISC ?
Aug 27, 2010

It was a harrow disc (piece of farm equipment).  He injury to the haro disc and not by a harrow disc and that is what threw me off.  Thanks ...

Pata Ball Injury?!
Sep 24, 2010

Dictation about upcoming knee replacement - past medical history sounded like "She had a recognized pata-ball injury" but pata-ball doesn't look right to me... ...

Patient With Head Injury
Jan 11, 2012

Patient with head injury. Was brought to the hospital and became (sounds like uptutted?) ...

Adds Insult To Injury
Dec 11, 2012

To have the percentage of stuff that goes to QA be a factor in the bonus.  They are just encouraging people to send through stuff that truly is not decipherable (even numbers).  Plus, how fair is it when you have one truly unavoidable blank in a 19-minute report and ALL those lines get counted as having been sent to QA?  Motivating people to send through incorrect reports just could put me over the edge as far as leaving. ...

Kidney Transplant.. Please See Message
Mar 17, 2011

The doc is saying the patient is status post a pediatric s/l envelok kidney transplant.  TIA ...

Kidney Stone Pressure
Jul 18, 2011

The patient has known kidney stones. The doc says . . . . "He compalined of s/l thick-a-ties pressure and pain running down to his left testicle and left flank . . ." ...

Drug S/l My-o-the-ti-cal Pt Has Hx Of Htn And Cyst On Kidney
Jan 04, 2012

x ...

Kidney Transplant...please See Message...
Apr 24, 2012

The doc is saying:  The patient experienced a rejection, and we are very pleased that we were able to reverse this with the s/l phoresis/IKIG regimen.  TIA.... ...

Chronic Kidney Disease
May 27, 2013

Doctor is dicating what s/l:  patient was admitted to the (GEM) unit?; the patient has chronic kidney disease..thx ...

S/l Traumio Cream For Shoulder Injury? Thanks!
Nov 05, 2009

x ...

MDI/Transcend Adds Insult To Injury
Nov 24, 2009

when they cut your pay and then ask you to absorb the printing and mailing costs of the ridiculous "new hire documents" for people who were innocently going along, doing their daily work, when out of the blue they were told of being merged into another company.  Now really, is any of this OUR fault??  Like somebody said before, we are the faithful backbone of MDI and now we are being treated like scum off the street.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why they need us to fill ...

Help! Burn Injury With A S/l Boolay On His Hand.
Apr 21, 2010

n/m ...

Finger Injury - Ortho Word Help, Please
Jun 15, 2010

Pt has injured her right index finger and doctor dictates the following:  I feel that both s/l EC and EIP are intact today on my exam.  I cannot find reference to the EC and possibly the EIP.  THANKS for any and all help!!! ...

Paging All Dr. MTs - Kidney Stone/prostatitis
Nov 12, 2009

My husband was having rust colored urine and suprapubic and abdominal pain.  He went to doc who said he had infected prostatitis.  Issue 1 is that he did have an affair some years back and I've read that his kind of prostatitis is kind of rare (about 20%) and this truly could be the case but it also said it could be caused by an STD.  Anyone know anything about this?   I hope it's not syphylis (I can never spell that word right) because symptoms ...

Q About Staging Of Chronic Kidney Disease
Jan 15, 2010

Doc dictates "The patient has a history of chronic kidney disease (stage 4 to stage 5) ?!?!  is that how it is transcribed per the BOS II ... I just moved and cannot locate my book for verification. ...