A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My last three checks with the new Ultipro - have been

Posted: Feb 11, 2011

within $5 of each other.  Either I am the most predictable transcriptionist around or that seems weird to me. 

Time to track you lines, Copy&paste in word doc. and - will get idea of what pay should be. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

u mean they could be putting a screw to us - ??

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Puleeze. Need to expect they are until it is proven they - are not. The trick is to find out SM

[ In Reply To ..]
which MTSO has the shortest screw.

Just copy body of text, no identifies, on 1-2 jobs. Then - ask for copy of that job that SM

[ In Reply To ..]
the cpl was figured on. They have it somewhere. You will need to see the information that lists line count in that job. Run character count on pasted Word doc and change it to what your MTSO says constitues a line. If the counts are close, you may be happy with that. If very far off, would be a red flag.
Copy the body of the text on a Word document. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
just take what they give you and - dont ask questions
[ In Reply To ..]
ignorance is bliss
How sad you dont think you are worth the effort to be - sure you are getting paid fair. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Checks
Jun 19, 2010

Do most companies hold back the first check for 1 week? or are they all different? Just curious. ...

TTD, Checks
Sep 07, 2012

Have you received your check from TTD which was apparently mailed Tuesday?  I am weary of the stress of waiting for my checks.  I know, I know, lots of warning about this company but I try to give ppl the benefit of the doubt.  Thanks. ...

Wound Checks - Thanks For Your Help!
Feb 11, 2010

it was a smashed toe and nail plate had to be repositioned - Dad has been doing daily dressing changes at home, which includes s/l "pass rinth", hydrogen s/l "brooks" peroxide soaks.   thanks. ...

Anyone Know About Final Checks . . .
Jun 25, 2010

I finally cut ties with the Q after being returning to work for them and finding them not to be the company they once were or the pay was not the same.  After careful consideration and finding another position, I resigned.  Awaiting my pay out from my PTO and being told it would be deposited today, nada.   Anyone have any idea about this?  Will this be sent as a final check or did I get the royal kick in the you know where and will not see that PTO payout. Thanks Q. ...

Background Checks
Feb 25, 2014

Does anyone know if companies typically call your former employers for background checks?  I have jumped around a lot in the last several years for various reasons, and still looking for the right fit, but have applied to 10 different companies in 2 weeks and have only heard from 2. I'm wondering if my resume and recent work history is the problem. I'm an MT of 8 years, so lack fo experience is not the problem. Maybe it's the time of year? If I don't find something soon, ...

Cash Those Checks
Mar 08, 2014

Wall Street Journal M*Modal Preparing to File for Bankruptcy Wall Street Journal M*Modal is in discussions with its creditors on a prearranged restructuring plan that would streamline its trip through bankruptcy court, these people ... ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Paper Checks
Jan 12, 2015

So quick question - first check for Friday's payday was a paper check.  Still haven't received it.  How long have you guys waited for paper checks before?  Usually have direct deposit so this is a new experience for me :) ...

Keystrokes Checks
Jan 17, 2015

Tell me something is wrong. It's payday and my check isn't in my account and it's always in my account, no problems before. Is it because of the holidays or what? Anyone else with problems? ...

ER Doc Checks A Beta HCG On A TEN-YEAR-OLD
Jun 12, 2010

Where have I been the last 50 years.  When are girls "starting" these days. ...

Have TTD Employees Received Their Checks Yet....
Nov 02, 2011

nm ...

Do Banks Keep Copies Of All Checks
Feb 03, 2012

Does anybody know if banks keep copies of all checks cashed. Self employed but need a copy of a check that was cashed. ...

Precyse Background Checks
Mar 27, 2012

I tested and passed with Precyse and was interviewed twice and offered a position and accepted.  I have received 3 acceptance letters, a start date, and an email stating my equipment is on the way.  I was called by HR saying they are getting ready to run the background check and wanted to know what charges I had to make certain it meshes with what they uncover.  Of course I am crazy anxious about this, but it also just all seems like a very chaotic hiring system.  Shouldn ...

Need Help, Former Company Has Not Paid My Last Two Checks
Oct 28, 2013

I recently lost my job due to them losing all of their clients. They have not paid me for my last two checks and they are stating that they don't have the money because the clinic did not pay them, but that they would pay me when they had the money. Today when I emailed them to get an update I got an automated response saying this email is no longer valid because the company was closed. I just want to know if there is anything I can do to get my money out of them or will it end up costin ...

Nothing For Christmas From Entrada And Checks Are A Day Late
Jan 03, 2014

Nothing for Christmas, and it looks like our present is being told at the last minute that our checks will be a day late this week.  So much for all of the overtime, working holidays without holiday pay, no sick days, no paid days off...It seems like they could do more for their transcriptionists who keep their company going. ...

Doesn't Diskriter Require Background Checks?
Jul 10, 2010

NM ...

Employees Of SoftScript....are Checks Late This Month??
Sep 21, 2011

xx ...

Few Weeks Ago, Was A Post About MTSO Late With Checks
Aug 09, 2012

bad weather was only an excuse for why there is no work. ...

Transtech Medical Solutions - Anyone Else Get Their Checks Today?
Dec 14, 2012

My check was not direct deposited today as it normally is. This is the first time this has occurred since working for this company.  Did anyone else get their checks today? ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...

Help With Ultipro Please!!!
Mar 19, 2012

I cant get signed into Ultipro (first time) got the original sign in but went to the screen that I guess is a change the password and it wont go..I call tech support and they said to email Ultipro...How do I email them??  Tried what I thought would be right and says bad address..I need to change my direct deposit, ASAP... ...

Can Anyone Get Into Ultipro?
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Help With Ultipro! Please.
Apr 10, 2013

I never did get a lousy W2 form from this company.  I finally was able to get into Ultipro to do my taxes.  Yes, I procrastinated.  I was able to get into the last year and able to see how much I gave to state, and my total of income. But I need.....  the EIN#  and federal # on the W2 form.  Also, isnt MModal corporate address in Tennennesse?  Thanks for the help.  ...

PTO On Ultipro?
Aug 15, 2013

I went on Ultipro yesterday to try to find new PTO hourly rate and could not find it. Anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks. ...

Can't Get In To Ultipro
Aug 11, 2014

Can anyone get into Ultipro?  When I try to it says the webpage is not available.  Supervisor says she doesn't know what to do.   ...

Would You Want Someone Else To Know Your Ultipro #?
Mar 13, 2015

My POD gets this daily audit emails and they list all the audits that were performed and you have to find your Ultipro number to see how you did.  Well, they also list the names of those who scored 100% and how many reports were perfect.  The last few emails, I was able to figure out what name goes to what number just by comparing.  For instance, it will say:  Congrats to those who had a perfect score:  Jane (3), Bob (2), Betty, Sara..., etc.  All I have to do is fi ...