A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Way to research prior dictation to see if FIESA correct in what they marked off for - new but old

Posted: Jan 29, 2014

I have been dinged for something that I know I did not do, is there a way to go back and see your header and if you pended report and if so what you put there.  I know I pended this and they are telling me I did not.  Thanks

Is Fiesa correct - burnedoutco

[ In Reply To ..]
Your supervisor can do this for you. Supervisor can see if it was pended and what you put in the note. I know, because my supervisor has done it for me. My supervisor is the best thing about Nuance I have to say. Good luck!

Mine, too. I have a great TSM. nm - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I have a great TSM when my regular TSM is off. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish she was my regular TSM.
ME TOO! - FrustratedMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I actually enjoy the days my TSM is off, whether of vacation or if they align with when I'm working and she's just not. I never get slack, she's always friendly, and she responds in a reasonable amount of time.

Similar Messages:

If I Put A.m., I'm Marked Off?
Jul 25, 2012

In all my years of life, I have NEVER typed 3 P.M.  It is 3 p.m.  NOT CAPPED.   Now, all of a sudden, I get marked off for not putting it in all caps?  I HATE M*MODAL! ...

Twice Where I Have Had A Report That Is Marked As SR
Jul 01, 2012

I dont pay much attention to upcoming jobs..But I will from now on...Second job I have had in 2 days that was marked as ASR but came out blank..Typed the whole thing and was making a macro for the doctor and saw the skipped marker when I deleted the text..So I made it and expansion, hit f11, cleared it all out, and sent it that way..And im not bothering sending reasons why I do F11, if they want to know they can ask, I dont have the time...Beware all thats a sneaky way to screw us out of lines. ...

Now Besides Just Getting Our QA Percentage Marked Off,
Nov 30, 2014

our pay will be docked because we may leave out "a" or something along that line or not place a comma where they believe it should be.  Before it just affected our bonuses but not our actual pay that we get.  Now our pay will be deducted for every error that they deem that we make!!!  That doesn't even seem legal.  Even if you work at McDonalds and make a mistake they don't cut your pay and don't give me the crap about affecting patient safety.  Bull crap! ...

I Got Marked Down For Transcribing DB HL As 2 Words
Aug 08, 2013

It was corrected to dBHL. Was QA correct in changing it to 1 word as "dBHL." ??? ...

Because Of The Concern Of The Marked Leukocytosis And The (presumption) Of Sepsis Due To That
May 12, 2011

Because of the concern of the marked leukocytosis and the (s/l presumption) of sepsis due to that ...

He Has Marked Tightness Of His Lumbar Area On Forward Flexion. He Remains Absolutely Flat.
Mar 02, 2012

not sure if its all correct in this format or if there should be a period after the word area and then "on forward flexion he remains absolutely flat." Tia. ...

Prior Audited Reports
Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks! ...

Question. Prior I Did Every Worktype That Came My
Dec 17, 2014

can I just choose to do easy WTs? The holy grid doesn't distinguish between difficult and easy WT, does it ? I just thought about this yesterday. Can we demand to be put on an easy progress note acct or something for easy peasy? ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...

Can't Pull Up Prior Reports In Fluency
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

Doing A Little Research Here
Nov 16, 2010

Wondering if shift differential is a common thing for radiology MTs.  Any rad MTs out there get it?  If so, what hour of the evening/night does it kick in? ...

Research Tip
Jul 29, 2011

Which search engine do you find most effective for finding words? Please share your favorites!! ...

Should Have Done Some Research
Nov 11, 2012

WOW.  I wish I had done my homework before accepting even a PT position with this company.  To date, paperwork in, but nothing for a few days now.  After accepting this PT position I happened upon this forum and have already started looking for a new job.  I am supposed to start with Nuance in a week working 7-11 pm CST.  Not ideal hours but I guess what they had available.  Been in the business for almost 15 years and have never heard so much negative about one pla ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Xylocaine Prn S/l Staph coaliginase Prior To Domomer
May 03, 2011

This is dictated in the med list:  Xylocaine prn s/l staph coaliginase prior to domomer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no idea what this could mean.  He could be butchering staph coagulase in the first part, but I still have not idea how that fits in.  The second part seems like a dialysis schedule and the word sounds like it starts with a "d", but can't really hear dialysis. Any ideas?? ...

Thinking About Coding From Prior Billing Experience
Jan 24, 2012

Here goes, I used to do billing for 10 years but always in the setting of medical offices (PCP, ortho, PT/OT) and also at a medical supply company. I've also been doing MTing during this same time and presently. I haven't done any billing in approximately 2 yrs, so I know that I'm a bit behind as to how the insurance companies are processing claims, and I realize those rules change pretty frequently, especially coding rules pertaining to Medicare/Medicaid. I also have experience ...

Any Transcenders Notice Their Prior Paystubs Listed
Jan 24, 2013

deduction totals?  There used to be a running ytd total of insurance deductions and on these stubs showing in new Nuance self-serve, the info is missing?  I noticed when I went to do taxes and was looking for the total.  ...

What Do Hospitals Do With Their Coding Books From The Prior Year?
May 23, 2014

I was just wondering since each year the coding books are updated, what do hospitals do with the previous year's books?  There hasn't been an update to ICD-9 since 2012? Correct?     Thank you, PT ...

Looking For Research Resources
Dec 01, 2010

I am looking for a resource where I could plug in the symptoms and perhaps come up with a diagnosis or name of a condition.  There must be a site like this by now--a Dr. Google, if you will. Does anybody know of such a thing? ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

How Come MM Can't Pay Us For Looking Up And Typing Research
Jun 27, 2013

The acct I am on, we have "free text cc's." you have to go into a seperate website, search the doc data base for the name and then type that info on the report. You know how long that takes?  This acct I am on has 20 pages of rules.. I did not ask to be put on this acct, I was switched over and now am on 100% QA as I entered a DOS incorrectly.  Can you say fed up with this for minimum wage?? It is just too much. Retirement is looking thank the Lord. ...

MT Market Research
Oct 15, 2013

Hey everyone, I'm doing some market research on transcription and was wondering if you might be able to give me some pointers? Firstly I'm trying to figure out who the biggest players are and I've come up with Nuance and M*Modal. These seem to be by far the biggest, but I've also found some smaller companies like Presyce, Superior Global Solutions, TransTech, Acusis and MedScribe - are there any others I'm missing? I'm also looking at the pricing these companies ...

Scams Are Everywhere, Please Research And Think Very
Feb 12, 2014

That can't be posted or emphasized enough.  Whatever job posting seems good, research it and double check everything before sending a resume with all your personal information. Do NOT EVER accept any checks  (especially written for large sums)  from any companies to purchase anything -  that should be nothing but common sense.  People, you're broke now, and desperate for a job, but how much more broke are you going to be if you fall for these types of iden ...

Research Tips?
Mar 24, 2015

What are your favorite research tips? Any suggestions on how you cut down research time and increase productivity? I need to get my productivity up, seriously! Would appreciate any suggestions to that end, thanks! ...

She Also Describes Having Increasing S/l Discolor With Vision Because Of Cataracts And Prior Eye Sur
Jun 25, 2010

She also describes having increasing s/l discolor with vision because of cataracts and prior eye surgery. ...

FYI - Extra Research Now Required
Mar 16, 2010

For all that do not want to do the extra research to fill in the blanks cuz it takes too much time, too much effort, losing money trying to get it all done to help your qa submission rate I'd like to welcome you to what we as QA/MME have been doing for 3 cpl ....all of that research and more.  Now maybe some MTs (not all) will stop throwing QA under the bus and realize what we've had to do all this time for 3 cpl.  Thank you and have a nice day. ...

Pick Research Solutions
Jul 13, 2013

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of a company called Pick Research Solutions.  It looks like they are paying 1 dollar per audio minute, and I have never done audio minutes before.  It looks like the job I would be doing is transcribing one-on-one telephone interviews at about 45 minutes in length.  I really don't know how long it would take me to do it, but I do know that I type 80+ words per minute, but more importantly, the question is if anyone h ...

I Did Some Research And It Looks Like The Indian MT's Make
Sep 06, 2013

about $3.00 an hour!!  That's working for Nuance.  ...