A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another Ambulatory Nuance MT - BJ4

Posted: Jul 19, 2014

I have been reading the board down a ways, about the arguments and negative comments between acute care and ambulatory care sides of Nuance.  I, too, work on the ambulatory care side and we were acquired by Nuance almost 2 years ago.  Yes, we used to be Accentus and no, except for becoming employees and the things that go with that status, nothing else has changed.  We work M-F, weekends if we want to.  We do not work holidays and the TAT reflects that on our accounts when a holiday occurs.  We have good accounts and plenty of work and new accounts coming on board every week.  We have exclusives and pool work, it is up to us and what we have experience in.  My TSMs are super and I am never ignored by anyone when I have a question or a problem.  QA is fair and if we feel they are not, it is quickly resolved.  So, for those of you out there who are working for the acute care side, who are obviously very, very unhappy and bitter about your plight, who state that "there are better places for whom to work", then why don't you go somewhere else to work?  Don't criticize those of us who work ambulatory just because we are happy with our jobs and most of you are so ill informed that you didn't even know there was an ambulatory care side to Nuance.  Enough said, if you ask me.

Ill informed?? - How would one know

[ In Reply To ..]
there is an ambulatory care side to Nuance if they were never informed?

Well, enjoy it now, it could change at any - time.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Nuance - Xanadu

[ In Reply To ..]
Gosh, you sound EXACTLY like the other happy MT reporting her great experience, and just smells "off" to me.

By working for this cesspool, you hurt not only American MTs but the American economy as well.

Keep these warm, fuzzy, happy thoughts and smile when the next pay cut and benefit downgrade (only they will call it an enhancement but we all know that's FOS and total lie) happens next.

MTs could put them out of the MT business by refusing to work for them. That is great for American MTs and great for American economy.

Ambulatory MT... - not OP

[ In Reply To ..]
So what you are saying is that the Ambulatory MTs should quit their jobs because you are unhappy with your jobs and that would turn the American economy around? I do feel badly for anyone who is struggling under less than ideal working conditions, but last I knew this was America and no one is being forced to work for Nuance. Instead of constantly bashing MTs who are content with their work situation, use that energy to find a better job either in MT or not. I am not saying that this industry has not taken a nosedive, but for those who are lucky enough to make a decent living should not be made to feel guilty or "off" because other MTs are struggling. Again, no one working for Nuance is an indentured servant and is free to leave at any time. I always find these posts about people working for minimum wage rather silly, as I would have quit a long time ago.

lets just see how it plays out for you and how you handle - your first pay enhancement

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Roger that! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
"Again, no one working for Nuance is an indentured servant and is free to leave at any time. I always find these posts about people working for minimum wage rather silly, as I would have quit a long time ago."

Just getting ready to do just that! Though I don't like being called "silly."

Nuance - Xanadu - Silver penny

[ In Reply To ..]
And Nuance is one of the biggest offenders of this offshore typing BS.

Wow, talk about lack of empathy... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
"We work M-F, weekends if we want to. We do not work holidays.. We have good accounts and plenty of work... We have exclusives and pool work, it is up to us... My TSMs are super and I am never ignored... QA is fair and if we feel they are not, it is quickly resolved."

To know that there are people who work for Nuance and have this situation makes it even worse for those (the majority) who don't have these working conditions at Nuance. To brag about it is heartless. To basically say "look at how good I have it, oh, poor you, you don't? then go somewhere else" is just....wow..smh.

Anon, I just do not think OP is true. If it was decent work, it would have gone to the Indian paria - or over to voice wreck

[ In Reply To ..]
If Nuance has some sort of utopian division, then it should be pooled so acute care isn't stuck with constant dregs.

And who wouldn't love a M-F schedule with holidays off, plenty of work when you want it, exclusive work pools, and responsive and helpful QA.

Monday morning, HR should be inundated with calls demanding a transfer. Or, better yet, how's about a job swap and let princesses hop into the acute care cesspool.

If you want the job, apply for the job! - Good luck with that...sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think on Monday morning I am going to call HR and DEMAND a transfer to the position of CEO or maybe CFO because of course I deserve it!!! These people should not have a better or different job than I do, because after all we live in the old Soviet block and all comrades must be given everything in equal measure. You are a lunatic. Why don't you just APPLY for the job, just like I did and everyone else who works in ambulatory. If I were HR and you DEMANDED a job from me, I'd tell you to go pound salt.

LOL too funny - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

The first 2 years of our buyout nothing changed - either. When it did change, it

[ In Reply To ..]
came quickly. Just saying ... beware. It will happen and with practially no notice. Nuance is not in business to keep the MLS happy, it is all about business and profit.

When they do finally transition you to the trenches, please come back and let us know how wonderful it still is.

To those ambulatory princesses, part of your buyout may have included a contractural agreement - to leave you in place for a fixed period of time

[ In Reply To ..]
Refuse to work for them.

ambulatory princesses - rip

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been a princess for about 6 weeks now and loving it!

It is usually the platform. It will take time to - move the customer off the

[ In Reply To ..]
current platform and it will depedend in the end if they decide they want to, or go with another company. It all comes down to money in the end. They probably still have their orig contract in place and things won't change until renewal. All I can say is look out when it does. Transcription as you knew it will be over.

It seems as if you can't wait.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Misery surely does love company. The only difference is that if all your dreams do come true and Nuance "turns the screw" on us, I will have the good sense to leave. I most certainly am not subjugated to work for them as you seem to be.

Too good to ever have to consider working for them - Not drinking that Kool-Aid

[ In Reply To ..]
Make a LOT more money working direct for clients. No BS, consistent work pools, no VR pay cut. I work my butt off to give clients no reason to consider any alternative, efforts always recognized and appreciated.

I think they are an IT company that doesn't have a clue about MT. When this cesspool moves its bowels, the entire industry follows suit and all American MTs suffer.

Good luck with that idea - many of us have been trying for years

[ In Reply To ..]
The reason we are so sour is that we, as you, thought we could just get another, better job (wouldn't anything be better, you think), as soon as the bad stuff started happening.

Not so. Many of the smaller MTSOs are all IC now, seem to come and go all the time, are squeezed out by the big guys, and as bad as Nuance are they seem to be top of the pay scale with their crappy 4 and 8 at the moment, and even though their bonuses are mostly a mirage, at least they offer them.

So if you don't need any job at all, that would be a reason to diss us and brag about how you wouldn't accept this treatment. You might feel differently when the other shoe drops and you realize it's pretty much a low income trap and Nuance has cornered the market.

Good luck if you can find a different job outside of MT, many of us are unable to or live in areas which would make it impractical in terms of costs and also low pay to get to another job.

So if we seem bitter, it's because you seem like you are lording it over us, and we are trying to make the most of a bad situation and sharing the misery, NOT loving it.

Well, when that happens, I will be one of the first to leave. - NMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Until then, I will continue to work and get a paycheck as part of this American economy.

This positive, even glowing, recommendation juxtaposed to the ad elsewhere - looking for ambulatory princesses

[ In Reply To ..]
smacks of recruitment.

All ships float on a rising tide. If MTs stayed away in droves, we will ALL do better.

Excellent - stay away. More work for us princesses. Thank you! - NMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

not hardly! acute = much more difficult which must be why - you are only ambulatory

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Guess that's why I'm making $20 an hour - and you are groveling....sm
[ In Reply To ..]
for minimum wage and fighting for work like rabid dogs for bones. I guess I'll stay with the lowly ambulatory morons...
exactly, your work types are easy, again - wait for your pay enhancements to start
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Wow! Brag much? - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
To the one bragging about making $20 an hour, what goes around comes around. Bragging is rude and unbecoming of all who do it. Heed the warnings of those who work for Nuance. Your time will come.
First of all... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Twenty bucks an hour is not really something to brag about. My point is that if acute care is so much more difficult than ambulatory, than why are acute care MTs working for minimum wage, while ambulatory MTs do not have that issue. I supervised an acute care account for a hospital with 40 MTs under me and made more than $40 per hour before it went overseas, so I have made my bones in this industry and do not need some petty MT questioning my skill level or ability. I would not work for less than $20 an hour at any endeavor. I value my time and skills too much for that.
Used to make more - Unhappy
[ In Reply To ..]
Until Nuance took over and cut my pay, I was averaging 25 to 30 an hour...I was told that they were charging the hospitals less and so in turn with VR our pay was being cut, but not to worry because our production would be higher with VR, so our pay would actually be higher...

ALL LIES--Nuance does not charge the hospital less for VR completed reports as opposed to straight typing...they just pay us less for doing the work--so yes, now I make about 10 an hour for THE SAME WORK...

EXCEPT that I feel like there is a camera on me in my home...weekly reports that have tracked my every move...time on the server, clocked in hours, actual hours within reports,QC%, LPH rate, Errors rates....it is so much more stressful...

You are making a steady rate because you are - assigned the same group of
[ In Reply To ..]
providers/clinics. Let's be real here. There are currently ads up on the Nuance website for ambulatory care. Apparently they need to push that TAT a little further as they do on every other overstaffed account.
Steady rate because they are assigned same group of providers - makes all the difference in the world
[ In Reply To ..]
To develop an ear for a group of dictators is a luxury beyond compare and generally not the norm for this cesspool. The princesses should make every penny they can while they are in high cotton because once the Indian slime figures out how to screw you, you will start getting the dreaded NJA because your accounts have been shipped overseas, your salary will be enhanced which really means cut, and your fake benefits will be downgraded.

Oh, one great benefit some happy camper posted, you will get paid your new pittance on time. Oh, wow.
They will not go to India until they move them over - to a Nuance platform. It is
[ In Reply To ..]
only a matter of time though. LOL Nuance paying $18-20/hr - I think NOT once they have the ability to ship the work offshore for pennies.
Really think about it. You are sucking up Nuance's - profits at that rate if it is real
[ In Reply To ..]
which is a guarantee it's in the works to be corrected or as they call it at Nuance "enhanced." LOL Come back when you transition from princess to pauper and let us know how it's working out for ya. Just saying ..
If and when that happens... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I will find another job. I will not work for minimum wage and then bitch about it. Life is too short.
just be sure to keep us posted - If and when that happens...
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
You know that's not true - sm - NMT
[ In Reply To ..]
If it were true, though, I still wouldn't have a problem with it. Really, would anyone? Easier work and less stress and cooler TSMs? Sure, I'll take that, no problem.
Totally disagree. Did acute care 12 yrs and decided to - take on PT IC multispecialty. SM
[ In Reply To ..]
Clinic job and I actually found it to be a learning experience. I thought because I was acute care it would be super easy, but not the case. There was different terminology that I hadn't encountered in all my years of hospital transcription. It can be just as difficult as acute care.
Clinic work usually pays less and, in fact, Nuance - as the norm pays lower
[ In Reply To ..]
rate for just clinic work (this will happen once ambulatory/clinics move to the Nuance platforms and are mingled in with the Nuance way of doing things. This is no secret, it's probably listed somewhere or just ask a recruiter. The "top" (if you can even call it that) line rates go to those who do acute care and all WT. Limited worktypes and clinic work is paid at lower line rate.

Actually if you paid attention to any of the Nuance posts - you would know that a sudden

[ In Reply To ..]
increase to hire is solely to compensate for all you princesses who they predict will leave as you transition to Nuance for real (i.e. platform, pay rates) so the fact they are starting to advertise now (and also obviously looking for newbies who will work for peanuts) is your tell-tale sign that your princess position is in the hopper for changing. Good luck princess!
Grasshopper, - you are very wise
[ In Reply To ..]
I feel change blowin' in the wind ;-)
Nuance has had a standing ad on MT stars for at - least 2yrs. Doubt their
[ In Reply To ..]
Hiring has anything to do with those on the ambulatory side. It's disgusting to read some of these posts and know they are actually coming from grown women filled with jealousy for these MTs and wishing bad on them because of your own unhappiness and misery. Nothing good comes to people like that.
Nobody is talking about the standing ad. This is not - the only place to advertise for help I
[ In Reply To ..]
hope you realize. I find it rather disheartening that grow women (or woman) would come on boasting of their $18-20 easy cake account. I believe in doing so, the sole object was to ruffle some feathers. It's okay, we all arrived here somewhere, a lot of us through buyouts and, yes, we enjoyed the initial honeymoon period, but we were smart enough to know, that would eventually end and didn't bother boasting of our current good situation because it was well known it was only a matter of time.
I read both threads and it sounded more like they - were defending themselves, not
[ In Reply To ..]
Boasting. From what I've read, any snarkiness on their part came after being ganged up on, made fun of and attacked. At any rate, I will not continue to reply and stoop to the level of pettiness. Hopefully they wont either. Sometimes it's best to be the bigger person and walk away.
keep thinking that ... new clients are being added. - me - no message
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Of course there are new clients. Sales do not stop - with a buyout. The advantage is
[ In Reply To ..]
under Nuance, they can offer a cheaper rate for them since they'll be going to their platform and cheaper pay structure.

I don't work for Nuance, but figured the ambulatory - side was Accentus. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I wanted to post last night and ask if you all were originally Accentus, but couldn't remember their name. Most posts about Accentus were always positive back before they became Nuance and most of their MTs seemed fairly happy, so not surprised that those on the ambulatory side are. This website tries to terrorize any MT that has something good to say about their job.

I agree - Mady

[ In Reply To ..]
If you all take a look at the Nuance ad, you will note that it is only for acute care and not ambulatory. Tells me that the ambulatory care gals are one happy bunch and no one is leaving. Just the opposite for acute care. Also, I speak from experience when it comes to judging the difficulty of acute care vs ambulatory. The number of specialities just in multispeciality clinic work alone is staggering. Need to be experienced in many just to do that work type. I do not agree that one is more difficult than the other. Both need lots of expertise.

You must not be too informed because sm - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
you would know that you are not an "MT" at this company, you are an MLS.

Plus, ambulatory is simple work. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I may get bored with not having the challenge of acute care.

Ambulaboring - no thanks. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

Almost word for word the same as - post below

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't believe it...nothing has changed, so you did not get a huge pay cut?

I read blah, blah, blah with your post.

Princess, changes are coming!! - MLS

[ In Reply To ..]
And you won't like them. But we won't laugh much when it happens to you since you get on here and gloat.

You cannot be serious.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you need to get your head examined. What kind of person would actually wish ill upon another? How in the world would it benefit you if ambulatory MTs get screwed? It doesn't. No one got on here and gloated. A question was asked and answered and then the attack of the bitter MTs ensued. Sorry you did not like the answer. Unfortunately, all of your bitterness and spite is doing nothing to help you. If you are so angry and mistreated and underpaid, yada, yada, yada, why in the world don't you get another job? It makes no sense. It must not be that bad, because all these acute care MTs are still working.

They are still working because unfortunately the pay - is the norm as Princess will

[ In Reply To ..]
find out soon enough. If she were smart, she would take the information not as wishing ill, but a warning rather than trying to convince everyone that she and her ambulatory team will remain Princess status quo. They just haven't delivered the Kool-Aid yet.
I was not aware.... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
that medical transcription was the only job in the world. Why, if you are working for minimum wage, don't you do something much less demanding? Fast food comes to mind, clerk in a grocery store maybe, hotel maid. The way people rant and rave about the work conditions, I would think that really anything is better than working for Nuance.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Ambulatory MTs & FIESA
Oct 11, 2014

I work with the ambulatory team (ortho clinic notes). I have 2 exclusive dictators and 2 that are shared with a couple other MTs. I was originally with On~Time Transcription. We were acquired by Accentus, and Accentus was acquired by Nuance a short time later. The Nuance acquisition took place in November 2012 I believe, and we were switched from IC to employees earlier this year in April. I’m not completely clear on what FIESA is and how it works, but from what I have read it isn&rs ...

Feedback From Anyone On Nuance Ambulatory Clinic Account And Using EMDAT
Sep 01, 2014

How productive is Emdat on Nuance Ambulatory Clinic accounts?  Platform seems easy to use, but can a person get a good line count? ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Ambulatory
Aug 27, 2014

On MT Jobs Nuance is hiring Ambulatory transcriptionists. Could someone please tell me a little bit about this side of Nuance?  I've heard Acute Care is terrible.  I've heard also that Ambulatory is M-F schedule.  Is this true?   ...

Those On Ambulatory
Sep 20, 2014

I am fairly new and working on the ambulatory side.  I have been OOW a lot and only given 1 account.  Are others on ambulatory dealing with the same?  ...

Ambulatory QA%
Dec 08, 2014

On the Ambulatory side, how do we find out what our QA% is?  Is it supposed to be in FIESA?  The only report I see in FIESA is from 11/8 to 11/14 payweek and it says Accuracy 100%.  There are no reports for any other pay week. Also, how do we find out what percentage we sent to QA?  I know under the new plan if we send more thn 10% to QA we get a reduced line rate, but I have no idea how much I send to QA.  Help please? ...

Accentus Ambulatory
Dec 26, 2012

I had heard Accentus was bought by Nuance.  Does this include the Ambulatory Care Division of Accentus as well? Thanks.  ...

Anyone Here From Ambulatory Side?
Jun 25, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone posts here that work for the Nuance Ambulatory Care side of things.  All I see here are what appears to be posts from the acute care side and they are not very favorable.  I will probably get hung on this board for saying this, but so far things are pretty good on this side of the fence.  Same managers, same good accounts, plenty of work.  Flexible schedule.  Not crazy about all the logging in to everything (WorldClient, WebClock, Spark), b ...

For Those On Ambulatory Side
Aug 07, 2014

Do you have a set schedule?  From what I read this is more flexible and people seem happier.  Any input would be great! ...

Ambulatory - Exciting Changes?
Oct 28, 2014

Did any of you on the Ambulatory side get the e-mail this morning about the exciting new changes?  What is your take on it?  I, for one, am not "excited" - but more like horrified. ...

HOW IS AMBULATORY DOING? OOW? STILL HAVE EXCLUSIVES?
Nov 28, 2014

Ambulatory has been pretty quite here lately. We are curious...how is the transitioning going? Do you guys still have your exclusive doctors and are you able to make the same amount of money? Out of work situations often? How have things changed/stayed the same? ...

Does Ambulatory Have Set Schedules? -
Jan 27, 2015

I left last summer and at that time they did not.  Curious if they do now.  Thanks. ...

Accentus/Ambulatory Care
Feb 07, 2013

I was asked to take the transcription test for the above company, but can't figure out how to control the speed or turn the sound down.  My foot pedal doesn't work with this one.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I have sent them an email asking, but guess they don't have the time to answer.  Would appreciate any help given.  Thx. By the way, does anyone know what their starting cpl rate is? ...

Accentus--Ambulatory Care
Feb 09, 2013

Would like to hear from anyone who took the transcription test for the above company in regard to how you actually can play the sound files.  My foot pedal would not work with their voice files.  I would click on the start button and the dictation would start and just keep going.  I could not pause, stop it, or anything else insofar as controlling it so I could actually type anything.  I e-mailed them with questions but never heard anything back until hours later in the day and they said I ...

Accentus Ambulatory Testing
Feb 05, 2014

Just tested with them and felt it went well, but don't want to stress about. Does anybody have any experience how long it takes to hear back from them after testing?  TIA! ...

Anybody Do Radiology On The Ambulatory Side?
Aug 19, 2014

just wondering if anybody did radiology on the ambulatory side and was it basically the same flexibility as doing the clinic notes and was the was the pay the same by the line or by the report?  thanks in advance.  ...

OK...So How Many Of Us Got The E-mail And Acute Or Ambulatory?
Dec 03, 2014

I am ambulatory and I got the e-mail, have not heard about the video, but the e-mail mentioned conference calls with our TSMs. I would imagine the TSMs asked for a video so the calls would go better and maybe a few less questions? ...

As A Fairly New Ambulatory Employee (less Than 6 Mos)
Dec 03, 2014

I understand nothing of this.  I don't understand FIESA because I was not under it.  However, what I do understand is a cut in pay.  I'm doing well right now if make $200.00/week, mostly OOW, working a total of probably 3 days a week, and $200/week is actually on the higher side of the estimate.  So, here is my prayer for me and all you warriors.  Come Lord Jesus, come.  Deliver us out of Egypt, from this Pharaoh known as Nuance.  Such deception is a ...

TSMs Fired. Were They All Ambulatory?
Jan 09, 2015

My TSM is still here as of late this afternoon anyway.  Have not seen or heard anything from the company.  Are the one/ones that were let go on the ambulatory side or one of the newer Nuance acquisitions? ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Accentus - Ambulatory Side Questions
Apr 27, 2012

I see on this site and another that when listing jobs for Accentus, they list benefits for full time on the acute care side but nothing on the ambulatory side. It is my understanding that on what is formerly known as Zylomed, you are IC for a couple of months. After that, are there benefits and if so, are they the same for that given to the acute care section? Thank you. ...

What Is The Difference Between Ambulatory And Acute Care
Aug 03, 2014

On the website they say 1+ years of experience for Acute Care but 5+ years of experience for Ambulatory.   I would have thought Acute Care would be more difficult.....??? Also wondering.....for Acute Care they say you need to have MS Word but not for Ambulatory?  What do you need instead?  Thanks for any replies!   ...

Now I Understand Why Folks On Here Loved Ambulatory. Sm
Oct 28, 2014

Now I understand how there were glowing reports of being happy and making good money.  Welcome to the way acute care works ambulatory folks.  We have a pool of accounts and reports come in with the one closest to turnaroundtime first. No picking or choosing what you transcribe or edit.  Like I have 7 accounts and get all work types and dictators. At least that is how it works for my group that was swallowed up by the N.  We have a schedule and we have to stick to it unless we ...

Just So You Know, Ambulatory And Exclusives ... Not ALL Peaches And Cream..
Oct 29, 2014

Ambulatory is definitely different than acute transcription and probably better in a LOT of ways, but if it makes you acute care feel any better, the 24-hour TAT that is talked about was not a true 24-hour TAT, at least not with my company. If my doctor dictated at 11 pm, my reports were due by 3 pm the next day, so that is more like a 16 hour TAT. If my doctors decided to turn in their reports on the weekend, then I transcribed on the weekend. I worked when my doctors sent reports which ...

Ambulatory Starting FIESA Monday
Nov 07, 2014

We have to watch a mandatory training video on FIESA by Monday when it will start.  I haven't watched it yet.  The email said this is tied in to the new compensation plan.  Also, we are going to adjust or schedule.  Before, I had no set schedule.   What happens now if you don't get the quality standard score they require?  I know it will probably change with this new plan, but I was just wondering.   I know everyone hates it from what I read ...

Line Count-Ambulatory-InScribe
Dec 12, 2014

Does anyone actually make their line count on the above?  The software is horrible.  Each patient is like 10 to 15 lines on average.  You would have to do 130 patients a day transcribing, is that possible?  And the speech rec, OMG that is horrible to try to make lines with.  And, they are taking 50 lines per 1000 away because it is an easy platform.  Yes, I checked with the Department of Labor and they can get away with it.  Crap, I have to wait 5 seconds when ...

Hiring Freeze For Ambulatory, But Openings For 20 Acute...
Sep 25, 2014

Guess that means 20 experienced MTs get the boot next week.  ...

Are MLSs Given The Opportunity To Switch From Acute Care Over To Ambulatory
Jul 21, 2014

have plenty of work, have exclusive work pools and dictators, great support from QA and TSMs. ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...