A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TeamWork, UltiPro - alphamt

Posted: Feb 05, 2013

Cannot get into TW for 4 hours.  UltiPro will not accept password and/or ID.  Been happening since early afternoon for TW, several days for UltiPro.  Anyone know about these?  Thanks!

TeamWork - GrateMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, after my break I cannot get in to TW either. I have just been working "off the clock," so to speak. I don't know what else to do. My supervisor will have to fix it tomorrow, I suppose. This has never happened to me before. :(

You can just clock on clock and adjust your time - nonean

[ In Reply To ..]
Just go into the clock section and fix your time. I finally was able to get in and fix mine

Fixing my Time - GrateMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Good to know; thanks. I know, supervisor had sent some documents telling how to do that, but I have long since deleted them...

About Ultipro - happened to me too - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I had to call the Helpdesk and they set a default password and then I changed it. Nice to know it's not just me with all the issues lately...

Similar Messages:

Another Teamwork ?
Jan 15, 2010

On the timesheets, if we have an hour of training, where is that listed.  My CCM just put it in and added under hours making it look like I worked 9 hours - how will they know to pay me a benefit rate for that 1 hour of training? ...

Teamwork Help Please
Mar 30, 2010

I need to put through an alert for sick hours. My CCM can't tell me how because her screen looks different.  What she told me did not work.  Called support, they did not know how, referred me to the quickcard which I did download but can't read because I am using my own computer and don't have the program to read their documents. Anyway, that was just venting for how user-unfriendly Teamwork is in my opinion. I went to messaging and put in a message and saved it, shows ...

Can Anyone Get Into Teamwork Yet?
Apr 11, 2013

I know they were doing maintenance but I still can't get in.  It's saying IE can't open the page.  I also can't get into Outlook or several other websites, but I can get here okay!  Want to know if it's just me.  Thanks. ...

Help With Teamwork
Aug 27, 2014

When I turned my computer on this a.m., all my info for teamwork was missing.    Don't know what should be on the line entitled code.  HELP. ...

I Like This New Ultipro
Jan 26, 2011

They post your deductions/earings on Wednesday for your paycheck on Friday.  Easier to read than ADP. ...

MQ W2's Are On Ultipro Now NM
Jan 20, 2012

No msg. ...

If The W2s Are On Ultipro Then....
Jan 21, 2012

If the W2s are on Ultipro I can't see it.  How do I make a username and password?  What username and password are y'all using? ...

Cant Get Into Ultipro
Feb 09, 2012

I HATE when MQ/Modal makes changes and we have to follow their instructions on how to make the changes in our computers..for me, at least, the instructions are not correct.  I have been trying to get into Ultipro and it keeps telling me my address/PW is wrong.  I put in the new address and the DOB password and then it tells me information is missing and to contact my system administrator..who the heck is that?  Now DQS is seizing up and the voice is not coming out and then the key ...

IS ANYONE'S PAY ON ULTIPRO YET
Feb 22, 2012

nm ...

Help With Ultipro Please!!!
Mar 19, 2012

I cant get signed into Ultipro (first time) got the original sign in but went to the screen that I guess is a change the password and it wont go..I call tech support and they said to email Ultipro...How do I email them??  Tried what I thought would be right and says bad address..I need to change my direct deposit, ASAP... ...

Can Anyone Get Into Ultipro?
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Help With Ultipro! Please.
Apr 10, 2013

I never did get a lousy W2 form from this company.  I finally was able to get into Ultipro to do my taxes.  Yes, I procrastinated.  I was able to get into the last year and able to see how much I gave to state, and my total of income. But I need.....  the EIN#  and federal # on the W2 form.  Also, isnt MModal corporate address in Tennennesse?  Thanks for the help.  ...

PTO On Ultipro?
Aug 15, 2013

I went on Ultipro yesterday to try to find new PTO hourly rate and could not find it. Anyone know where I should be looking? Thanks. ...

Can't Get In To Ultipro
Aug 11, 2014

Can anyone get into Ultipro?  When I try to it says the webpage is not available.  Supervisor says she doesn't know what to do.   ...

Would You Want Someone Else To Know Your Ultipro #?
Mar 13, 2015

My POD gets this daily audit emails and they list all the audits that were performed and you have to find your Ultipro number to see how you did.  Well, they also list the names of those who scored 100% and how many reports were perfect.  The last few emails, I was able to figure out what name goes to what number just by comparing.  For instance, it will say:  Congrats to those who had a perfect score:  Jane (3), Bob (2), Betty, Sara..., etc.  All I have to do is fi ...

Question About Teamwork/SS
Jan 14, 2010

I have submitted a request for a day off in teamwork.  Does anyone know how or where the answer to the request shows?  Wil it say "approved" or something similar on the same page as the request?  Thanks. ...

Teamwork Question
Jan 20, 2010

Is the user name in Teamwork when logging on "medquist?"  I deleted my browing history yesterday which also deleted passwords, etc., and now I cannot remember what I had in for the user name.  Any help appreciated. ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Trouble With DQS, TeamWork
Jun 19, 2012

Same thing happening again this a.m... DQS only loading part of audio.  TeamWork not working.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Question About Teamwork Being Down
Jul 08, 2013

Are we able to add in our times ourselves when we couldn't clock in or out when TW was down this morning?  If so, how do we do it? ...

OK ... Question About Teamwork/NJA
Jan 01, 2014

I've been logging in and out all day and every time I log in there is NJA.  I can see in the back log that our region is wiped out.  So, when I'm in Teamwork, do I list my shift as "excused absence no work" or "PTO unscheduled", if I want to be paid for my shift?  I can't afford to take it off with no pay because I need the income for my first insurance premium coming out this check.  Is "excused absence no work", unpaid? Thanks in advance! ...

So, Are We Supposed To Log Out Of Teamwork Now?
Oct 06, 2014

I submitted for a ticket, but don't know what I'm supposed to do now. ...

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Teamwork Requests
May 07, 2015

Just wondering if anyone knows if what we as MT's see on/in our Teamwork/leave requests is exactly what TSA/Teamwork sees? I was told I submitted a request for a certain day and it didn't show on my end, and I've never had this happen before. I was the one who brought it to her attention; forwarded emails regarding the day I did request off and proved I did not request the day off that she said I did and had put me down for PTO. Yet, I'm still told "My" mistake has been corre ...

New Instructions For UltiPro, But Will Not Let Me In. Sm
Jan 12, 2011

Are we not full accessible to the UltiPro yet?   Got instructions and I got onto the UltiPro site, but when I put in my email and birthdate it said not compatible or inactive????  So, should I just wait until Friday?   ...