A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

South Division. What a mess! - CyberlandMT

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs because I can't work my regular schedule. When I signed on today, the audio was so low I could barely hear it. Muddled through the first report, straining. Second report comes up...same thing. Tried everything I could think of to no avail, unplugging speakers, turning off and on, etc, rebooting. Called Tech. They identified no problem. Said to send to QA so perhaps they could??? No reply from CCM (more than likely because she's bombarded with emails from distraught MT/MEs.) This is maddening. Like I said, I'm sitting here getting more frustrated by the minute when I need to be working. And can just envision how much trouble this is going to cause when the Lock-Out of regular schedule goes into effect!!! Anyone else in this division (what used to be SA4) having problems with audio today? TIA.   

sorry to hear that . . . - wonderin

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had that happen a couple of times and when I called support was told it was my computer because I work on my laptop and Vista is not compliant with DocQScribe. So I am assuming since I have not had that problem today I am not in the South Division, but am not sure what division in am in.

CyberlandMT - OT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm south region to, SA4. No problems, plenty of work. Smooth transition for me. Sorry you're having problems. Hope it clears up soon. :)

Similar Messages:

Division 1 Of The Facial Nerve Or Division I?
Jan 02, 2013

Ms. X about 10 days ago had an episode of shingles affecting division one of the facial nerve on the left side.   How is division one transcribed?   thanks. ...

We Could Fix Some Of This Mess If...
Feb 18, 2011

the patient that signs all the privacy statements when entering the hospital only knew his medical information was going to "another country" what are the chances they are going to say, "Sure, go ahead and send it."  Hey, isn't that what "privacy is all about??  I don't think all the old steelworkers and other unionized people would go for that.  If only they knew!!  That is just not what someone sits around and thinks about...Hmmm, wonder where my med recs are toda ...

West Division
Apr 08, 2011

Does anyone work in the West division!   I am starting soon and wonder what you think? ...

Reorganization Of Healthcare Division
Sep 05, 2012

xx ...

I Just Emailed DOJ Antitrust Division At
Aug 04, 2013

antitrust.complaints@usdoj.gov ...

How Would You Like To Correct This Mess?
Nov 07, 2009

Ever wonder why you miss words that are misspelled, even when you “carefully” proof every page?  If you can read the following, you will learn the answer.    From Cambridge University : O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihn ...

What A Mess They Are Sending!
Aug 27, 2013

Okay.  Finished report that original MT was in India.  Went to 2 different QA editors, nothing corrected.  Came to me.  I made over 50 corrections.  If this is any indication of their work, our jobs are safe.  Ridiculous and diiscouraging at the same time. ...

FIESA Mess
Dec 29, 2013

I'm so tired of trying to get into FIESA  to see the account specifics. I'm constantly having to change my password and then it doesn't even work Does anyone else have this problem. ...

Emotional Mess
Jun 24, 2014

I just need to know if I am the only one that cries everyday on this job.  I can barely even see through my tears to post this message.  First I get a good report, but then I know that I will be barraged with at least 2 or more bad ones after that.  It is nothing but a roller coaster and now I can't even find a way to locate and listen to a transcribed report returned to me as bad.  It is impossible to focus under this pressure of never knowing when the email is coming o ...

Does Firefox Mess Up Anything? Thanks!
Jul 26, 2014

Was just wondering if it interfered with any programs. ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Division Of Labor Investigation Against Landmark
Apr 12, 2014

I just got a letter from the Department of Labor regarding Landmark. It states they are investigating to see if they are complying with the Fair Labor Standards Act. Included was a form to fill out. Should I fill this out? Will it come back to bite me  later? Did anyone else get this letter yet, and are you planning to fill out the form? ...

Division Of Labor-Landmark Transcription
Jan 15, 2015

Anyone ever involved with a case against LM from Division of Labor.  I am seriously considering to do an investigation on them regarding the fair labor act.  ...

Operative Note Mess
Jul 07, 2011

The distal end of the bile duct was oversewn with running, locking 3-0 PDS, and the end-to-side choledochojejunostomy was done to the loop of jejunum with a running 4-0 PDS suture. We placed Evicel around this **s/l "so a ligamentum teres off the shassum posterior** and anchored. Omental pedicle flap was then fashioned **s/l and anterior to anteriorly** to protect the anastomosis. Thanks in advance. ...

Worthless Dead End Mess
Mar 17, 2015

I have never wanted to be fired so badly in my life.  I have worked in some real feces factories in my day, but this one beats them all.  How on earth do they expect any MLS to care about any of these reports if they aren't going to pay us a decent wage?  I hope the stock crashes.  If the rest of the company is managed as poorly as the transcription division, it's only a matter of time until it does.  ...

Instatext With Accentus Acute Care Division?
Feb 23, 2012

Does anyone know if Instatext works with Accentus/Transolutions Acute Care division transcription platform?  I start next week and am wondering about this.  I think (I hope) it will work because it works with nearly everything except Google Chrome.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Accretive Health (transcription Division)
Aug 28, 2012

Our in-house Transcription Dept was outsourced to them. ...

Nuance/Alphastaff Nightmarish Benefits Enrollment Mess
Dec 16, 2011

I have never seen such a disorganized operation. We've been getting forms periodically emailed. Many forms don't have adequate instructions on where they're supposed to be sent. State tax forms haven't been sent to everyone as they should have been. Some employees haven't even gotten news about what they'll be paid next year, and yet they're expected to choose benefits without knowing what they'll be earning. This has been incredibly stressful and unneces ...

Pt To Be Taken Off Toprol And Put On S/l "Mess Tall" For Palpitations And Chest Discomfort
May 20, 2010

d ...

Anyone In The South?
Dec 16, 2009

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with the South region? Why so much work all of a sudden?  Lots of late jobs and OT approved.  Just wondering. ...

NJA In The South
Mar 30, 2010

Or is it just me ??? And a question, if there is no work during my regularly scheduled hours, I don't HAVE to make up this time later do I -- I can just eat it right and go without ??   (am PT) ...

NJA In South/SE
Apr 14, 2010

Been having NJA for the past 2-3 days which hasn't happened in a very long time (since April of last year).  Haven't been able to work full shift.  Supervisor sent email last night about 3 new accounts starting today, calling it "Good News!" but still NJA.  What the heck is going on? ...

NJA In South
Jun 03, 2011

I have gotten exactly 2.4 hours this entire week!  Has anyone else in the Southeast Region experienced this? ...

Anyone In The South Have Work?
Apr 06, 2010

Or is it justme? I've NJA tonight. ...

NJA Off And On Every Day This Week In South
Oct 20, 2010

I don't remember what it was like to go a whole week, let alone a whole pay period without running out of jobs and having to spend nights and weekends to make it up while trying to plow through 10 different CPs to do so.  Arrggghhhh.  Is there an end in sight?  Just needed to rant a little. ...

NJA In The South Today
Oct 31, 2011

Odd to have NJA here.  We usually have so much backlog that we are offered OT a couple of times a month.  Feast or famine! ...

South Is Swamped!
Mar 09, 2012

Never seen it this bad.  Looked in the backlog and only a quarter of the usual amount are working.   People probably quitting.  I wonder why MModal has such a hard time keeping employees. ...

No Jobs In South
Jun 15, 2012

Is anyone else having problems getting work in the South region? It seems since Memorial Day it has been slow. Every morning there is no work and even in the evening there is no work. Where is it? ...

NJA In South - I Find That Odd
Nov 01, 2012

I haven't run out of work in MONTHS and this is the second day this week with NOTHING.  Wonder why?  My accounts aren't in the east.  ...

NJA? Request To Help In The South
Dec 14, 2012

Ask your CCM tonight to temporarily help out in the South if you are NJA.  I hate to draw people to my accounts and risk running out of work, but considering these accounts are going to go late in a couple of hours and they have already threatened to leave if TATs aren't met, it's worth the risk.  I just wonder who the bonehead is who handles workflow.  I wouldn't think it would be that hard to look at the statistics and move some NJA people to fill in some gaps.&nb ...