A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency just kicked me out. Anyone else? DEPnow is green... - nm

Posted: Jan 02, 2014

x

Well, now I'm back in... hmmm... - Never mind

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Just Got Kicked Out Of Fluency
Oct 06, 2014

Anyone else?  ...

Depnow.mmodal
Feb 05, 2013

I just checked with depnow.mmodal and it says they are working to resolve the problem quickly.  This is ridiculous.  We better get paid for this downtime.  I just lost 16 hours this past check for no work and I need a full check this next one. ...

Depnow.mmodal Showing Red Light
Feb 05, 2013

depnow still showing red light.  How are you back in, or did you not disconnect from DQS?  Not sure whether to try signing in again or not if the red light is still up. ...

KICKED OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!
Oct 07, 2010

Why oh why can I not get through just ONE SHIFT without this garbage happening????!?! ...

KICKED OFF DQS AGAIN
Oct 07, 2010

Yep, got kicked out of DQS for about the 5th time today.  Im taking a break.  I better get some tech downtime for this.  Some upgrade. ...

9:34 Pm EST Anybody Else Kicked Out Of DQS?
Dec 05, 2010

x ...

Kicked Off?
Nov 02, 2012

Anyone else having issues with DQS this morning? Jobs won't upload - provider database won't load, etc.,etc. ...

Anybody Else Just Get Kicked Out?
Jan 01, 2015

I just got booted out of the system and I'm not able to log in.  Anyone else having problems? ...

12;55a, Just Got Kicked Out And Can't Log Back In. NM
Dec 06, 2010

nm ...

Any One Else Have Problems With DSQ? Kicked Out!NM
Dec 19, 2013

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

The Stoplight Is Still Green
Oct 28, 2013

The Green Light Is On-do We Dare Try?
Oct 07, 2010

Well wonder if it is really up or not?  Anyone else get on? ...

? In The Green - Dilation And Curettage
Jan 28, 2012

Hi There, I am transcribing a suction dilation and curettage for a missed abortion. I haven't done many of these reports and this word just doesn't seem right. I couldn't find it in a search either. It sounds like worm. Any ideas? Thanks. A 7 mm suction curette was then placed through the cervix and into the uterine fundus. Suction was already tested and (worm) was in the green. A suction curettage was performed. A sharp curettage was performed gently until a gritty ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...

Has Anyone Quit Or Been Kicked Out Of MM's Coding Program Yet?
May 01, 2014

x ...

Why Is The Number Of My Speed Showing Red And Not Green?
Apr 09, 2013

The number of my speed 1.2 or 1 is now showing in red.  It used to be green.  Have I just commenced shut down sequence for Fluency or is it not a big deal? ...

Not Going Back In Til Light Is Green - Tired Of This!!
Nov 12, 2014

x ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...

Keep Getting Kicked Off For "inactivity" WHILE I AM TYPING!
Apr 06, 2012

I sign back on immediately and get 2 reports reserved for me, but have to Recover to get back what I had typed.  Getting really annoying.  Happened twice already.  Anybody else? ...

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

"Green Lady"
Nov 26, 2010

"Patient was given Zofran and "green lady" for nausea, vomiting. Anyone know green lady? ...

Fluency 7.2
Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed? ...

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013