A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can no longer pull up old reports in dep? - sm

Posted: Jun 23, 2014

I went in to try and get an old report from DEP and all I can get is job submission stuff..anyone else? I rely pretty heavily on being able to pull up previous reports for crazy terms and this 30-day limit in Fluency is not cutting it.

Yeah, just noticed it yesterday - Also cannot listen

[ In Reply To ..]
to upcoming reports

Great, make it even harder thanks at least its - not just me :-(

[ In Reply To ..]
x

So call support. I know this is no fun, but gotta give - them a chance to fix it. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

old reports - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
This is the email I received recently from my letters of the day...

The FFT Editor version that was released several months ago included an Integrated Job Look Up Feature (Previously the Transcribed Report Look Up) to allow you to review previously transcribed reports from the FFT Editor login. With release of this functionality, we have now removed all job look up rights from the HDS/SHDA̢۪s FFT Manager Logins. Again, this functionality has been removed and you should be using the Integrated Job Look Up functionality in FFT Editor. If you have any questions, please let us know

That would be great - if I knew what it meant

[ In Reply To ..]
What Integrated Job Look Up functionality in FFT Editor? TY

wish I could help you more... - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I get so confused with all of these ever-changing names of things.

This might help - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was confused and we were given this clarification:

"Your regular FFTM toggle access from FFT Editor that you use to access Statistics is what you should use to review audits. The Job View>Audio option was added to that view so that you can use it for audits specifically. If you do a Statistics >Detail Report Type and search by date range, you can then press Ctrl+F to search the results for the Job Number to get to it more quickly."

Basically, you go to the screen where you look up your line counts. If you run a report of all the jobs you did for a certain date and choose to do a detail report, you can choose which job you want to check on. If you click that job ID #, it will bring you to a page with the drop down menu, which will give you the choice of output, whether you want to see the report or hear the audio file. I tested it to make sure I could actually hear the audio file and it worked fine. I hope that helped!!

To my knowledge, CTRL+O, ALT+P in Editor - CT

[ In Reply To ..]
While editing, previously you were able to pull up reports by CTRL+O. Then, depending on if you wanted to look up a previous patient, dictator, or dictated for report, you'd just toggle either ALT+I, ALT+P, or the other one. I'm guessing that the ALT+P, or patient-specific is gone now. This was after all a handy dandy fix, so why wouldn't they get rid of it?! Makes perfect sense... :/

The ALT+P for patient and ALT+I for dictator.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
...still worked as of this morning. I use both all the time, especially ALT+I for those dictators that I don't usually type for, but are really hard to understand.

Not a glitch - Shelley

[ In Reply To ..]
The FFT Editor version that was released several months ago included an Integrated Job Look Up Feature (Previously Transcribed Report Look Up) to allow the MTs to review previously transcribed reports from their FFT Editor login. With release of this functionality, we have now removed all job look up rights from the HDS/SHDA's FFT Manager Logins. Please communicate to your team that this functionality has been removed and that they should be using the Integrated Job Look Up functionality in FFT Editor.

Im not trying to get MY old reports - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Looking for previous patient reports so I can maybe get lucky and figure out medications or conditions that the docs fly through

And I am trying to listen to reports - You used to be able to

[ In Reply To ..]
go into FFTM, click on the IJN and get the audio for the report. I can't now. That's what I am talking about. (Not the OP)
Listening to reports - smmt
[ In Reply To ..]
The only way to get to the place you want to be is to log on to FFT-Editor. Don't download a report. Click on Line Count on the far right-hand side. That will get you to the FFT-Manager to view the reports you submitted to QA and listen to QA'd reports.
I dont want to listen to my reports! - I want to be able to
[ In Reply To ..]
listen to certain doctors. Say if I have a doctor I am unfamiliar with & can't understand him, I used to be able to go into the list of jobs coming up & if there was another job by that doctor, I could pull up the audio & see if he spoke more clearly on that report, saying the same phrase or whatever. I didn't use the function often, but it was nice when I wanted to.
I know exactly what you mean - I did it a lot also
[ In Reply To ..]
As an MME, I used it quite a bit. One of the MTs I have on Skype had a problem with a phrase in a report. She sent me the job number and the location of the audio. I brought up the job, listened to the audio through media player and was able to find the word.

It seems that they did away with that function with the last update. I also looked up old reports through there besides the one included in the Fluency software. The Fluency software search only goes back so far, but Fluency manager goes back much farther; its very helpful when clinic visits are spaced more than a year apart. Bummer.

Just realized what this is all about. - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I liked to look up Final Reports to see difficult-to-hear cc's. It was also the only place to view the ADT information, as far as I know. Really dislike this too! So next time I'm told I left off a date of service, how can I know if I really did? (besides the obvious--"their" word)

Similar Messages:

Still Cant Pull Old Reports??
Mar 08, 2010

I am at the right screen, entering in dictator last name, date range of "this month", and for facility name I am just entering in my company code.  Still nothing coming up? Do we have to select each hospital individually or are we able to look up by whoever types in our company code?   H eeeeeelllppppp ...

Can't Pull Up Prior Reports In Fluency
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

Done I Will No Longer Search For Old Reports To See What Your Saying
Mar 08, 2012

Dont care who gets the reports to fix them but Im done..Takes too long to look in docqmanage to figure out who algekafhj, PAC is...too long to find you exact wording for your stupid closures...I am convinced that as long as we send them through QA and the doctor himself doesnt have to fix it, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE...Slow their day down a bit, they dont seem to mind slowing my money down... ...

Every ADT I Pull In
Nov 05, 2012

the physicians' names have a question mark beside them.  So that means we have to re-enter every single physician name on the entire ADT of every report?!  If so, then what was the point of that "upgrade"?  It's worse now than it was before!! ...

S/l Pull Suctor
May 19, 2010

Once the s/l pull suctor was coming back consistently clear or blood-tinged... This is regarding evacuation of hemoperitoneum.  Thanks in advance!!! ...

Pull Tip Sucker?
Aug 29, 2012

I'm working on an operative report and the doctor dictates that the fluid was evacuated with a "pull tip sucker."  I'm still looking online, but I have yet to find what I'm looking for.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Is There Any Way To Pull In A Doctor's Name
Jan 30, 2015

From the database and not get the credentials with it, that would make my life so much easier. First and last name that is. ...

Please Help....ready To Pull My Hair Out...
Jul 19, 2011

It sounds as if the dictator is saying "necrotic syndrome"  however, everything popping up in search is nephrotic syndrome.....this is going all the way through the report...I have slowed the dictator down and listened carefully and she continues to sound as if she is saying necrotic...is the such a syndrome?   thank you in advance for any help. ...

READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. I Just Finished A
Jul 01, 2011

79.79 minute job by an intern who gave a day-by-day account of a 3-week hospital stay.  She repeated the same things over and over and over.  I HATE THOSE KINDS OF JOBS!!!!!!!!! ...

How Do We Pull Up A Report To Re-listen In Integra? Sm
Feb 19, 2015

Even with the job number, I can't get a report to pull up so I can make sure my FIESA is correct.   I must be doing it wrong.  ...

Straight Leg Raising Was Normal Without Hesitation Or S/l Pull-back Pain.
Feb 01, 2012

TIA ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

No Longer With MM
Jun 27, 2015

I am so thankful that I am no longer with MM.  I quit in May and it is the best decision I have made in a very long time.   I got so tired of the unreasonable hours, the constant changing of hours/days.  I got tired of the threats about quality (which is definitely unrealistic), then you get the threats about not having enough lines.  I don't have to tell all of you what  a terrible journey it is with MM.  It is the kiss of death and it will never be any b ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

Are We No Longer Getting Break Pay?
Aug 17, 2012

I noticed today that the break pay section of the timesheet was gone today and when I clocked off a minute ago after working for 7 hours that in the "break" box, it said 0.00, when usually it would be 0.33.  Anyone know?  I know it's not a lot of money, but I usually get about 3 hours per pay period and about $30.  I would hate to lose that, cause every dollar counts. ...

How Much Longer Will This Continue?
Jan 25, 2013

I'm told the low volumes are due to the time of the year. I just don't remember this happening in past years. My time sheet has 10-15 entries by the time of the day - this is nuts. Can't take no pay, can't use up all my PTO in a week. Seriously, what are we supposed to do? ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

I Think I'll Stay In Transcription For A Bit Longer
May 03, 2010

I seriously considered bagging transcription.  But as my child comes in and gives me hugs and my teenage daughter asks what I think of something, I am glad I am available even though the money is not happening. ...

Finally, No Longer An MT! Yippy
Jul 29, 2011

I have been looking for a job in the medical field in my city for nearly a year because I am soooooo tired of being an MT.  Finally, I got a new job today!  I am so fortunate as I live in a smaller town and there aren't many health care related jobs here.  In two weeks I will start my new job as a claims examiner I have experience doing this years ago).  Yippy!  M-F 8-5, health insurance is free for employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, and steady work!  To ...

While I Do Not Work For Transcend Any Longer, I Did
May 13, 2012

contact them about my current company.  I told them there is not a company out there that pays decent wages and I am lucky to bring home $150 a week currently.  Maybe we can get ALL these MTSOs to pay decent wages!  Finally! ...

I Am No Longer Going To Blame Myself As My MTSO Does
May 16, 2012

for lousy dictators!!  I am just fed up with being blamed for the dictator's inability to speak fluently.  I am just NOT going to blame myself any longer, nor am I going to shoulder the blame from the MTSO.  I am going to tell them talk to the doctors and I do not want to hear it again! ...

I Would Like To Do A Search... Is That Option No Longer Available? Nm
Aug 24, 2012

nm ...

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Shorthand No Longer Being Provided
Dec 05, 2012

The Web/Nuance part has been told next year we have to buy our own Shorthand license.  I know Transcend downloaded for me (and am still using at my PT job) shorthand licensed to MDI way back when.  Will we get to keep that?  If part of Nuance (Trans/Nuance) gets to have it provided free I would think they could figure a way to let the rest of us have it also.  ...

No Longer Wasting My Time
Feb 11, 2013

Trying to figure out what you are saying by going through older reports..Speak correctly and normally and we will all get along much better...If I cant train ASR, and I cant, then Im gonna try and train the doctors..I crack myself up, they cant be trained either. Enjoy the blanks guys and gals.. ...

M2 Does Not Allow Posts On Their Page Any Longer
Aug 26, 2013

after all the comments about the layoffs I guess they decided to nix that option all togehter.  you can comment on their posts/pictures but not write on their page.  ...

Win XP No Longer HIPAA Compliant?
Jan 13, 2014

This was in the ad on the Job Seekers board for Rad/Onc MLS for SmartType: "Windows XP is no longer HIPAA complaint [sp] and no longer supported by Microsoft" Has anyone else heard about this and if so, why is it no longer HIPAA compliant? ...

Does Precyse Typically Take Longer Than The
Aug 21, 2014

24 to 48 hours to respond to you about testing results?  I took the test Tuesday morning and am waiting on pins and needles. ...