A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MT jobs ad from other site posted on our Job Board - sure reads like scam job. Be careful. nm

Posted: Jun 09, 2014

s

Which ad? - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Another Ad On This Site Posted Yesterday
Mar 28, 2012

There is another ad stating they supply equipment, posted yesterday. No way would I be spending money to upgrade my Word software or memory if they are still advertising they provide equipment. Just click on the job seekers board and you'll see. Last week they may have run out of equipment for the "30 positions", but what about this week? I would be asking them about that before I spend my money. ...

Anyone Else See The AllType Ad Posted Today (on Another Site)? Sm
Jan 02, 2012

It's on one of the other job sites that posts all kinds of transcription work.  I thought AllType was bought by MQ, no?  Why would they be posting under the AllType name rather than MQ?  ...

Not Positive, But I Think This Is The Board I Posted On Before About
Dec 15, 2014

getting out of MT altogether and going to work at Mickey Ds.  It has been the BEST thing I have done in years.  I get PTO, 401K, shown appreciation for my work (get told all the time good job) and just plain feel great about getting out of the house!!! ...

Why Do Some Jobs Get Posted And Then All
Aug 06, 2014

of sudden disappear?  I see some jobs just have a line through them and are to be removed in short time but some have posted for a very short time then disappear and they look like legitimate positions. ...

I Never See Hourly QA Jobs Posted
Dec 15, 2009

I am seeking an hourly QA position, but never see openings for anything other than line pay.  Where should I be looking for these positions?  ...

I'm Starting To Wonder About The Jobs Posted
Apr 18, 2012

on these internet sites.  I keep applying and never hear anything but a canned response at most thanking me for my interest in their company.  I have 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!!!  What am I doing wrong? I'm starting to get discouraged and am seriously thinking of a career change, but don't know where to go.  Anyone else with lots of experience having problems finding work? ...

Does Anybody Out There Actually Have A Working Swap Board With A Long Schedule Posted?
Apr 29, 2010

Does anybody out there actually have a working swap board with a long schedule posted?  I'm getting so frustrated with this supposedly wonderful tool for us to have.  My schedule is never posted farther out than my current work week nor are any available shifts listed farther out than that.  I'm really starting to wonder why the CCM is dragging feet so much.  CCM has mentioned everything from "unsure schedules are correct" to "waiting for all the kinks to get out."  However, any t ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

I Am Really Sick Of Transcend Having Jobs Posted
Dec 09, 2011

on their website, but after going through 2 weeks of red tape for a QA job being told they are all filled.  The recruiter says, "oh, we are just waiting for background checks on the other posts."  Really, it takes 2 weeks to check background on one person.  Obviously, they do not understand the stress and time involved in going through their ridiculous process and red tape, and then 2 weeks to a month later, still nothing, BUT THE JOB POSTS ARE STILL THERE. Please don't ans ...

There Seems To Be More Jobs Posted Lately. Has Anyone Found It Easier
Dec 26, 2012

to get a job lately moreso than before.  Just wondering.  ...

Any Experience With The Jobs Posted On Elance?
Nov 09, 2013

I'm always curious to check them out. ...

Anyone Apply For American Health Connection As Posted On MT Jobs?
May 18, 2013

I have not yet. Any insights are appreciated. TIA. ...

Another Good Site To Search For Coding Jobs: Twitter
Mar 11, 2012

Yep, you read that right: Twitter. I have an account and just now I did a search at the top of the page, and you wouldn't believe all the results that came up, local results from different parts of the country posting coding jobs. It's great. So that's just FYI for y'all. ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Why Are A Lot Of Jobs On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 30, 2012

crossed out?  I see it says removed by the author, but I have to wonder why.  I have never seen that before.  Maybe the dislikes are finally giving them the message! ...

Why Are All Of The Jobs In Job Seeker's Board
Apr 07, 2013

crossed out? What's up with that? ...

Jobs On The Job Seeker's Board.
May 10, 2013

Do you ever come to this website and see what you think would be the perfect job for you and then realize it has had over 100 views so far and think to yourself that you don't stand a chance if you apply because so many have probably already done so?  Sometimes I feel like I need to stay on this website and refresh my screen every minute just to catch a break. How does one stand out and actually get these positions? Do you have to be among the first to reply? ...

Moderator: Will We Still Be Getting A 'jobs Wanted' Board, And
Nov 05, 2009

is there a way to fix the search feature to where you can search for short terms?  Right now, it won't let you search for terms like 'QA' or 'MDI' etc. because they're too short.  It also limits you to one page of results.  The Google search box we used to have worked much better.  TIA. ...

Jobs Board Number Of Views Is Down
Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages? ...

Re Job On Jobs Board, Orthopedics With E/M. What Does E/M Stand For?
Sep 05, 2012

x ...

BABBLETYPE Is Posting Again On The Jobs Board..sm
Oct 21, 2013

I am hopping on this in order to warn newer MTs DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, it is a SCAM!  Don't get burned by this company---they are about as honest as a 3 dollar bill.  Please search archives for info...there are a lot of scams out there now, just another joy of being an MT these days. ...

One Thing I Can Say Is There Are Always Jobs - The Board Is Full Of Work.
Sep 04, 2010

I love it.  Even Radiology pops up every couple of days or so, which is what I do.  If you want to work, there is work.  Unfortunately you have to watch out for the scams - but basically there's work if you can do it.  I think we should thank MT Stars for bringing us this medium to look for jobs, and vent.  Thank you MT Stars.  ...

Owner/pay Rates - Br FORWARDED FROM JOBS BOARD
Jan 19, 2011

This was posted on the jobs board.  Let's get some dialogue going on this, shall we?   owner/pay rates - br Posted: Jan 19th, 2011 - 3:37 pm I own an MT company (used to be a full time MT) and have MTs submitting resumes and requesting pay rates at .10 cpl or more.  There's no way I can pay this rate and still keep my company afloat.  Partly due to the economy, I can't charge my clients very much or else they will drop me and move onto someone else (i.e. In ...

Jobs Wanted Board - Oh Good Grief
Mar 02, 2011

I just posted on the Jobs Wanted Board - and it came up x 2 - I then tried to delete - and now there are 3 identical postings.....  How do I get the two extra off?  (blushing with embarrassment) - I want to get rid of the evidence as soon as possible  lol ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

Where Do I Find The Status Of Jobs And Number Of Jobs?
Nov 26, 2012

I tried entering my ID plus dep on the Fluency for Transcription page and it said my account was inactive.  Okay, so I tried twice with Remedy to get it reactivated.  Both times I got emails telling me it was working.  Tried again and no luck.  Am I on the right page, the one with the hideous orange splash, the same one we use to find our stats?  Any help appreciated, I really don't want to have to call tech support if I don't have to.  Do I even need to d ...

Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here Or Not,
Dec 23, 2009

I thought this was a really cute and interesting way to raise money for breast cancer awareness.  Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon made this video to help raise funds and it looks like they had such a fun time doing it.  And they even included all different departments of the hospital.  It brightened up my morning a little and made me smile, and I wanted to share with you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw   ...