A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Jobs board number of views is down - finally

Posted: Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages?

Well.... the jobs are few and far between. Grass is not greener mentality! - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
I really think the fact that these companies are talked about as soon as the job appears makes it difficult for them to hire. Most of us who read the company board will take note when another MT states the platform is junk or the company is a slow pay or no pay.

The other thing that I find rather interesting is the large number of companies that hire ICs for shifts. That's not really true IC work. Employees work shifts, not ICs.

Last but certainly not least, who is going to work acute care midnight to 8 in the a.m. at 7 or cpl? LOL

number of views - RLee

[ In Reply To ..]
How do you view the numbers of visitors for that??

Number of views is in (--) next to the nickname/alias - see there >>>

[ In Reply To ..]
For instance, when I clicked to reply to you, next to RLee was: RLee (Views: 61, 2010-02-14, 6:49 am)

I wont even bother testing with a national; instead Im - looking at much better, small MTSOs. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
They pay better, treat their MTs like the resources they truly are, and not just a cog in the wheel. There are even some (not many, but hopefully more in the future) hospitals and clinics that are so fed up with the poor quality work from the big MTSO corporations, that they're cutting costs somewhere else, and bringing the MTs back inhouse where they belong.

Similar Messages:

Where Do I Find The Status Of Jobs And Number Of Jobs?
Nov 26, 2012

I tried entering my ID plus dep on the Fluency for Transcription page and it said my account was inactive.  Okay, so I tried twice with Remedy to get it reactivated.  Both times I got emails telling me it was working.  Tried again and no luck.  Am I on the right page, the one with the hideous orange splash, the same one we use to find our stats?  Any help appreciated, I really don't want to have to call tech support if I don't have to.  Do I even need to d ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

Number Of Jobs
May 25, 2015

3700 unassigned jobs globally 600 ILPs workers 350 US workers ...

Discrepancy In Number Of Jobs Available?
Jun 05, 2013

Here's an example -- While working, I get an email at says my account needs help because there are 100 jobs to be done, but when I look at the q then, there are only 20 jobs there.  What's happening? ...

Why Are A Lot Of Jobs On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 30, 2012

crossed out?  I see it says removed by the author, but I have to wonder why.  I have never seen that before.  Maybe the dislikes are finally giving them the message! ...

Why Are All Of The Jobs In Job Seeker's Board
Apr 07, 2013

crossed out? What's up with that? ...

Jobs On The Job Seeker's Board.
May 10, 2013

Do you ever come to this website and see what you think would be the perfect job for you and then realize it has had over 100 views so far and think to yourself that you don't stand a chance if you apply because so many have probably already done so?  Sometimes I feel like I need to stay on this website and refresh my screen every minute just to catch a break. How does one stand out and actually get these positions? Do you have to be among the first to reply? ...

Moderator: Will We Still Be Getting A 'jobs Wanted' Board, And
Nov 05, 2009

is there a way to fix the search feature to where you can search for short terms?  Right now, it won't let you search for terms like 'QA' or 'MDI' etc. because they're too short.  It also limits you to one page of results.  The Google search box we used to have worked much better.  TIA. ...

Re Job On Jobs Board, Orthopedics With E/M. What Does E/M Stand For?
Sep 05, 2012

x ...

BABBLETYPE Is Posting Again On The Jobs Board..sm
Oct 21, 2013

I am hopping on this in order to warn newer MTs DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, it is a SCAM!  Don't get burned by this company---they are about as honest as a 3 dollar bill.  Please search archives for info...there are a lot of scams out there now, just another joy of being an MT these days. ...

MT Jobs Ad From Other Site Posted On Our Job Board
Jun 09, 2014

s ...

X-ray Views, "moneen?" Views
Apr 12, 2011

I am looking for an x-ray view, sounds like "moneen" views of the left wrist.  Does anyone know what this might be?   ...

One Thing I Can Say Is There Are Always Jobs - The Board Is Full Of Work.
Sep 04, 2010

I love it.  Even Radiology pops up every couple of days or so, which is what I do.  If you want to work, there is work.  Unfortunately you have to watch out for the scams - but basically there's work if you can do it.  I think we should thank MT Stars for bringing us this medium to look for jobs, and vent.  Thank you MT Stars.  ...

Owner/pay Rates - Br FORWARDED FROM JOBS BOARD
Jan 19, 2011

This was posted on the jobs board.  Let's get some dialogue going on this, shall we?   owner/pay rates - br Posted: Jan 19th, 2011 - 3:37 pm I own an MT company (used to be a full time MT) and have MTs submitting resumes and requesting pay rates at .10 cpl or more.  There's no way I can pay this rate and still keep my company afloat.  Partly due to the economy, I can't charge my clients very much or else they will drop me and move onto someone else (i.e. In ...

Jobs Wanted Board - Oh Good Grief
Mar 02, 2011

I just posted on the Jobs Wanted Board - and it came up x 2 - I then tried to delete - and now there are 3 identical postings.....  How do I get the two extra off?  (blushing with embarrassment) - I want to get rid of the evidence as soon as possible  lol ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

Mag Views
Jan 27, 2010

Our physician dictates mag views - she wants it abbreviated - do you capitalize Mag? what is the correct way - is there a period after mag? ...

MRI Views
Apr 16, 2010

Has anyone heard of an MRI view s/l "C bass" for internal auditory canals? ...

Views Of The Kneec
Aug 25, 2011

Please help!  AP, lateral, oblique and (s/l ascites a$$) views of the right knee.  Maybe second word is "axis".  Never heard of this one before.  TIA! ...

CHEST X-RAY VIEWS
Feb 11, 2013

Is it PA, lateral, and upright views of the chest or PA lateral and upright views of the chest? Where do the commas actually go? ...

S/l Grassy Views On X-ray? Is That A Term, I Can't Find It. TIA
Dec 01, 2009

. ...

Radiology: Copella Or Capella Views?
Jul 22, 2012

A radiologist dictated "copella view" (pelvis) and spelled it as such.  (We all know how helpful that is.)  I cannot find documentation in my Stedman's or on line, except for a NIH website that mentions "Capella views" for a presurgical hip arthroplasty evaluation. Does anyone know which (if either) is correct?  Any supporting documentation? Thanks!  ...

Ortho Help, S/l 3 _ Views Or Reviews Of The X-rays Were Obtained.
Oct 15, 2009

x     ...

What Kind Of Views Would Show An Occipital Cervical Complex
Nov 21, 2010

The sentance reads - __________ views shows occipital cervical complex with no obvious evidence of arthritic change. The blank sounds like "L spine", but since this is of the occipital region I don't think it would be that.      ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Lateral S/l "tenangeric" Process (lumbar Spine/hip Views)
Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process ...

Mammogram View S/L "Fish Back Views"
Feb 07, 2013

S/L "fish-back views" on diagnostic mammogram.  Anyone ever have this one? ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...