A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know of a good site that will search medications - with sounds like option?

Posted: Sep 29, 2010

nm

Yep - me

[ In Reply To ..]
rxlist.com and drugs.com

This used to be my fav - meme

[ In Reply To ..]
But for some reason it is lagging and not as quick as before. Google is kind of doing the same thing, though, so I'm not sure if it's something on my end or this particular med site. But I really love this site.

medication reference - mtmom23

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.empr.com/

This is a great site. It is the Monthly Prescribing Reference website.

Hope it helps.

Similar Messages:

Another Good Site To Search For Coding Jobs: Twitter
Mar 11, 2012

Yep, you read that right: Twitter. I have an account and just now I did a search at the top of the page, and you wouldn't believe all the results that came up, local results from different parts of the country posting coding jobs. It's great. So that's just FYI for y'all. ...

Best Site To Look Up Medications?
Dec 26, 2010

for spelling etc... ...

From Another Job Search Site
Apr 25, 2013

Medical Language SpeialistsAnd QC Editors Needed! ...

Can We Search This Site Anymore?
Jul 18, 2013

i thought there used to be a "search" button on MTStars so we can search for a word or phrase.   I can't find it, but, then again, I think am going blind lately. ...

A Doctor Name Search Site Geared Towards MTs
Jun 02, 2015

I used to be an MT, left because I lost my income due to offshore. But I know in my case I spent more time referencing doctor names than anything else. And one by one we lost our decent quick-to-use doctor search sites, like Healthscribes, and the only one with "sound like" at AMA was a pain in the butt and time-consuming to use. So as I would swear under my breath I used to say I would pay to use a decent doctor search site. Does anyone know of a good one, a multi-state one? As I recall, I jus ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Website To Look Up Medications?
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

The Search For A Good MT...
Jun 15, 2010

I am just really troubled about this post that good MTs are hard to find.  While I agree there are bound to be some people that are not cut out for the MT business, I am just wondering how long MTSOs are going to allow that standard to continue.  This is some of my experience: I have been hired by a MTSO that has been in business for 10 years yet not 1 single MT in the office. No one had a clue as to the account specs or ever worked on the platform. There ...

Need A Good Site To Look Up Doc Names. Sm
Jan 31, 2012

I am needing a good site to search for docs for particular states.  I've been using NPI, but the doc I am trying to find is not coming up.  He/she has an unusual name and it is being dictated by another doc who is struggling to pronounce it.  The doc I am needing to do a search on right now is in Missouri.  I don't know the clinic.  I only know that the patient is to follow with him/her for diabetes. ...

Is This Site Still Good For Companies?
Feb 24, 2015

Is this link with companies still good? Was wondering if it was old or not. ...

Good Site To Go To For Basic Four Samples
Feb 23, 2010

I need a good site to go to for basic four samples.  Does anyone know of any?  Thanks! ...

Good Sites To Search For Coder Jobs Besides Monster And Careerbuilder?
Mar 07, 2012

Anybody know? ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site To View Videos Of Surgeries
Jul 11, 2012

NM ...

Can Someone Direct Me To A Good Resume Site? I'm Dusting My Off, Sm
Jan 23, 2014

and heading out into the sunset!!!  I've been fighting it for some time and as I see my debt mounting, my blood pressure increasing, my paychecks going down, my stress through the roof (the list goes on and on), I'm ready.  I actually have an interview already.  I have a copy of my last one before I started MT 15 years ago and boy does it need updating!!  Any help would be appreciated!! Wow, it is quite liberating to finally come this decision and mean it!! ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Anyone Have A Good Site Listing Cardiac Catheters And Sheaths?
Nov 17, 2010

It seems like every time I transcribe a cardiac cath report, there's yet another new sheath, catheter, introducer, etc., that I've never heard of.  Does anyone have a go-to website listing these? ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

I Just Wanted To Say Not To Give Up On A Search For A "good" MTSO
Nov 15, 2013

I have been looking for work since July. I recently started with Babbletype, even though their reputation on here was awful, but, I try to look at things from both sides. I mentioned my experience with them in a post below, so I am not going to reiterate it here. The other thing as well, is I have been waiting for my pay to be deposited into my PayPal account, which it should have been done on Wednesday and it still is not there. Not a heck of a lot, but when you need small things, every lit ...

Which Search Engine Do You Use To Search?
Jan 11, 2014

Wondering if everyone still uses just Google, or have you found something better? Curious to know! ...

Two Medications
Jan 28, 2010

I have two medications I can't figure out...first one sounds like "avencia" and the other one sounds like "sulfazolin" - - any ideas??? * The patient has/had  rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes zoster, atrial fibrillation,   high cholesterol, hypertension and large B-cell lymphoma.   Thanks!!! ...

2 Medications.
Aug 17, 2010

s/l pluridol IM s/l syamedrol   Need confirmation on spelling. Thanks! ...

Medications S/l Grosbag
May 16, 2010

medication that s/l grosbag. ...

AIDS Medications
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good reference website for antiretroviral meds? TIA! :) ...

S/l Ruvella (under Medications) Nm
Oct 04, 2010

Ruvella or Rivella ...

In List Of Medications
Jun 27, 2011

s/l bindestradiol transpatch every 24 hours.  Cannot verify the "bind" part.  TIA. ...

Medications: NROS
Jan 23, 2012

It's a new one on me and it's not even in the acronym finder web site.  Any help is appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of RSM Medications
Dec 20, 2012

I have a report where EMS arrived at a home where someone was unresponsive.  Sounds like she said "They administered RSM medications and intubation with good bilateral breath sounds.I cannot find RSM anywhere ...

Past History: Medications:
Dec 08, 2009

Seizure "s/l seizure in section" X 1. ...

1, Possibly 2 Medications, And Spelling Help Please?
Aug 04, 2010

Not sure of the spelling for either.  Also, not sure if these are 2 separate medications or if they should be separated by a comma.  Any help is appreciated. Also, if you are familiar, please indicate whether they are brand or generic meds.    amiodipine danazopril oral ...

100 Most Popular Medications And Dosages
Jul 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I could find a list of the top 100 medications prescribed and their dosages?  Maybe one of you have such a list.  Hopeful! ...

Incorrectly Pronounced Medications
Apr 20, 2015

How many of you leave blanks when medications are not pronounced correctly? Or fill in because you are sure of what medication it is supposed to be? I've seen QC and QA fill in the medication when it was badly mispronounced. Example: Methylprednisone for methylprednisolone (there is no methylprednisone).   ...