A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know of a good site to view videos of surgeries - Thanks! (NM)

Posted: Jul 11, 2012

NM

youtube has lots - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

ORLive videos - dmj

[ In Reply To ..]
ORLive has great videos.

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

Need A Good Site To Look Up Doc Names. Sm
Jan 31, 2012

I am needing a good site to search for docs for particular states.  I've been using NPI, but the doc I am trying to find is not coming up.  He/she has an unusual name and it is being dictated by another doc who is struggling to pronounce it.  The doc I am needing to do a search on right now is in Missouri.  I don't know the clinic.  I only know that the patient is to follow with him/her for diabetes. ...

Is This Site Still Good For Companies?
Feb 24, 2015

Is this link with companies still good? Was wondering if it was old or not. ...

Good Site To Go To For Basic Four Samples
Feb 23, 2010

I need a good site to go to for basic four samples.  Does anyone know of any?  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site That Will Search Medications
Sep 29, 2010

nm ...

Can Someone Direct Me To A Good Resume Site? I'm Dusting My Off, Sm
Jan 23, 2014

and heading out into the sunset!!!  I've been fighting it for some time and as I see my debt mounting, my blood pressure increasing, my paychecks going down, my stress through the roof (the list goes on and on), I'm ready.  I actually have an interview already.  I have a copy of my last one before I started MT 15 years ago and boy does it need updating!!  Any help would be appreciated!! Wow, it is quite liberating to finally come this decision and mean it!! ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Anyone Have A Good Site Listing Cardiac Catheters And Sheaths?
Nov 17, 2010

It seems like every time I transcribe a cardiac cath report, there's yet another new sheath, catheter, introducer, etc., that I've never heard of.  Does anyone have a go-to website listing these? ...

Another Good Site To Search For Coding Jobs: Twitter
Mar 11, 2012

Yep, you read that right: Twitter. I have an account and just now I did a search at the top of the page, and you wouldn't believe all the results that came up, local results from different parts of the country posting coding jobs. It's great. So that's just FYI for y'all. ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Knee Surgeries That Start With A L?
Oct 21, 2009

Are there any names of Knee surgeries that start with a L? ...

The Patient Has Had 4 Back Surgeries Using S/l Shrader Pin
Sep 28, 2011

xx ...

Patient With Hip Pain, Post Op For Back Surgeries
Jan 17, 2013

"Pictures of hip were performed and brought in by the patient. They were read as normal, but on my review there is an ***** cyst "(sounds like asitaviner!) any ideas? ...

Videos On Dragon
Nov 24, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Dragon+with+medical+transcription&search_type=&aq=f Call them sales pitches or actual demos (i.e. talking about the Phillips microphone), these are the real thing. It's Dragon in action. Draw your own conclusions. And there's an additional video down the page from the organization formerly known as AAMT. ...

Training Videos
Jul 26, 2012

Are there any training videos out there for 3MChartScript and Winscribe? ...

You Tube Videos - MT Info
Nov 24, 2009

The Future of Medical Transcription http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   Transcriptionist and Doctor bloopers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   ...

Anyone Besides Me Go On YouTube And Watch Videos Of
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Coding Blitz Videos
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone have the 2012 Coding Blitz Videos they would be willing to sell? I really need them but $240 is a bit steep for me right now. Thanks, JM   ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

S/l Adantate View
Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken. ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

S/l Skier's View For Knee X-ray
Oct 18, 2010

TEXT:  Examination of short AP, lateral, Merchant and *skier's* view of the left knee does reveal evidence of arthritis involving the lateral compartment and also the patellofemoral compartment.  ...

S/l Skier's View - Radiographs
Oct 26, 2010

Radiographs: Two views were done today s/l skiers and lateral.   This is of the calcaneus. ...

Is There Such A Thing As A S/l Sailor's View X-ray For A
Jan 30, 2011

X-rays were reviewed from the ER as well as a new s/l sailors view was obtained of the shoulder.  Thanks!! ...

QA/MT From A Peons Point Of View
May 11, 2011

PA MT and others -- I have recently started for a company, where I am transcribing as well as doing QA/Management.  Getting paid hourly for one and salary for the other.  At some point down the road, I will probably be hiriing MTs as well.  It is not easy, because I started out doing QA, then, having to transcribe on several accounts to make siure that when QA is done, it is done properly. Another thing to be considered when there is "lack of work" is the fact that there might be ...

Grasche (?) View Xray
Jun 08, 2011

"X-rays of the shoulder were undertaken today, s/l 'gra-shee' and outlet views, to look for impingement morphology."   I haven't heard this term before... ...

Husted View On Knee X-ray?
Aug 02, 2011

This is new to me, don't do radiology, s/l Husted view.  Patient being seen for knee pain. AP, lateral, and s/l Husted view of the knee were unremarkable.  ...