A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have a good resource for HIV/AIDS drugs? - TIA NM

Posted: Apr 26, 2014

xx

AIDS/HIV drug list - Marsha

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.aidsmeds.com/list.shtml

Resource for HIV/AIDS drugs - IrishLiza

[ In Reply To ..]
Stedman's Radiology & Oncology Words, at the back of the book under appendix 3 AIDS Laboratory Tests, and Appendix 4 AIDS-Related Drugs.

Similar Messages:

Ever Get Hired From This Resource?
Sep 07, 2014

There are over 9000 resumes posted.  Does anyone ever get hired from this resource? ...

With Regards To Labs On A Pt. With AIDS
Oct 14, 2009

LABORATORY DATA:  From August 2009 - HIV copies less than 48.  _______ (s/l the word "law") copies less than 1.68.    Any help appreciated. :) ...

AIDS Medications
Sep 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good reference website for antiretroviral meds? TIA! :) ...

Med-Tech Resource In Marietta, GA..last Paycheck?
Jul 15, 2010

For those of you who were let go because of Med-Tech losing their only large account, did you get paid today?  I'm getting nervous.  ...

Hearing Aids And Earphones
Dec 18, 2011

I will be purchasing hearing aids soon and have two related questions. What type of headphones can I use, if at all, with: In-ear hearing aids, Behind-the-ear hearing aids. Would also be nice to know where I can get same at a decent price.  At this time I purchase my transcription gear at Martel Electronics. Thanks, all, and keep that volume turned down (no my hearing didn't go that way;  I am just getting older). ...

Excellent Resource For Taking Tests For MTSOs
Aug 18, 2014

I took a test for an MTSO last week that required extensive knowledge of prefixes, roots, and suffixes.  I found an online resource that resulted in my getting 100% on all 4 sections of the test.  I have to admit that I knew probably 75% of them, but this resource helped me pass all of the tests.  http://www.globalrph.com/medterm7.htm However, I haven't heard anything from the company other than "Congratulations!  You passed all 4 tests 100%!"  No actual transcrib ...

Additional Study Aids While Going Through School...
Apr 14, 2012

Im looking for additional ways to study for my classes while Im going through the coding course. Im interested in knowing what any of you have used in addition to what the school gives for study aids to help you obtain and keep the knowledge learned. I havent been to school in quite a while and I havent had to retain so much new information or take a test in all that time!!!! Ive heard and read comments about coloring books, laminated guides, crosswords etc. So what did you use and where ca ...

Recommendations For Transcriptionists Who Are Getting Hearing Aids
Apr 24, 2015

Dear Friends: I went to my ENT on Monday and they did a hearing test and found that I have significant hearing loss in my left ear and to make it compatible with my right ear, which has much less hearing loss, they recommended that I get hearing aids.  My question to you is what recommendations do you have for headphones for over the ears, not in the ear, for people who wear hearing aids.  Thanks so much. Sincerely,  Suzie ...

Need Hlp With Two Drugs Pla
Jul 16, 2012

Drug sl Di clan or can  for emesis, and second drug is me cal fun gan... ty.... ...

Drugs And More Drugs
Jan 12, 2014

Doctor said:  The patient said she has not used drugs for two months but took a couple of mollies a couple weeks ago.  ? Am I missing something?   ...

Drugs
Apr 01, 2015

The patient has diabetes she is on Levemir 16 units and "Victresa" 0.8 mg sub daily. Thanks  ...

Drugs...generic Or Not?
Dec 20, 2010

Ive asked QA this five times to no avail.  Truth is, I'm still not sure why SpellCheck doesn't cover this.  How do we know when I drug has switched over and is now generic and no longer requires capitalization?? I used to depend on Google (at the bottom of the page whether it is capped or not) but QA has bit me a couple times on this and for the life of me, even after researching, cannot find a 100% reliable answer to this question.  As always, thanks in advance! ...

Message From Drugs.com
Aug 08, 2012

There have been reports that the Drugs.com website is infectiing users with a virus. This is not correct. Back in June we identified a rouge advertisement that was being swapped out infrequently in place of a genuine ad. This ad launched a false virus threat message and directed the user to a website to pay to have the virus removed. The ad was removed and we have banned the network that supplied the ad. We have had no further issues since then. You can confirm that the website is safe by chec ...

Cancer Drugs (sm)
Apr 18, 2014

I'm looking for a listing of cancer drugs, approved and in trials, that has the correct case (generic and brand name).  FDA.gov is a good one but that includes all drugs and I was hoping to find a list of just cancer drugs. Any suggestions?   ...

Capitalization On Drugs
Nov 24, 2014

Seems like at one time I saw where QA/QC was no longer counting off if you accidentally (or through ignorance) capitalized a generic, but that if you did NOT capitalize a name brand it was an error. Am I crazy, or can someone tell me where to find this? ...

I Heart Google Drugs
Jun 30, 2010

In the last few weeks Google has this new feature. You type in the name of a drug (generic or brand name) and the first result that comes down is from www.nlm.nih.gov and it looks different than the rest of the links. It has the generic and brand name, a short discription of what it does and how to take it, and includes links for further information. It has a little picture of a pill on it so it is easily seen and recognized. This is so much better than scrolling down through the links to find o ...

S/l Anoxapres Nothing Found At Drugs.com
Jan 19, 2011

thanks ...

Drugs S/l Acyclovate Or Esicorvate? Sm
Oct 29, 2013

looking at possible Aclovate, but not what dictator is saying.  Pt has hypertension, hyperlipidemia, PVD and CAD.  Nothing mentioned about any skin condition, so doubt Aclovate.  Help please? anyone? Thanks ...

Way To Search For Drugs By Dosage Only?
Nov 11, 2013

Sometimes all you have is a list of medications and no context as to what they are for.  Is there a place to search by dosage when that is all you can make out?  I have one now that s/l edaquine 25 mg daily.  Thanks. ...

Is There Any Site That Lists Generic Vs Brand Name Drugs?
Nov 07, 2009

nm ...

Hints For Brand Names Vs Generic Drugs
Aug 11, 2011

I was hoping some more experienced MTs could help me with something.  I am struggling with remembering which are brand names and which are generics (so I know to cap them or not).  Is there some trick to this? A website that can quickly (and obviously) tell you?  Perhaps some software you all have? Please, it is driving me crazy and my quality is suffering :(  ...

Do You Capitalize Illegal Drugs Such As Cocaine, Heroin, Etc?
Dec 08, 2011

or do you leave them in lower case.  I know you capitalized brand names and lower case on generics, but what about street drugs, always wondered that?  TIA ...

Wow...Remembering Why I Don't Use This "Resource"
Oct 30, 2012

Came on looking for just a little quick answer and remembered why I quit doing so last year.  I've never seen a bigger group of unhappy people altogether in one place, well, ever!  You should all be ashamed of yourselves, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet saying things in ways you wouldn't dare in person face-to-face, or at least I'm sure were taught was hugely inappropriate when addressing another human being with respect!   We're supposed to be the ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

Drugs S/l "gopain Lotion" And "tetrazole 3"
Nov 16, 2009

anyone heard of these? Thanks, Abby ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Good Bye MT
Nov 02, 2009

I so look forward to these last 5 years going by fast:  Going back to college to get a  degree and walking away from MT never looking back.  If it wasnt for paying for my schooling, I'd be out of this by now.  If things get too bad I'd consider cutting lunch meat, stocking shelves at the neighborhood grocery store, whatever.  The only up side to my 10+ years of doing MT work has been able to stay home for my kids and making pocket change.&nb ...