A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ProScript - hammer continues to fall - disheartened

Posted: Jan 12, 2010

I hear that the hammer continues to fall at ProScript. Word has it that two more long-term employees were let go without warning. What is going on with that company? First, all employees lost their benefits and were changed to statutory along with having their lines rates cut drastically, and now this.

It took many years to build up their good reputation, but (see msg) - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
the new management there is taking the company down rather quickly. In just a matter of a few months it has gone from a pleasant place to work to a nasty sweatshop. I don't know anyone there who isn't looking to get a new job as quickly as possible.

Proscript sweatshop - Bev

[ In Reply To ..]
You got that RIGHT!!!

No reason to stick around any longer. (sm) - longtimer

[ In Reply To ..]
The dictators are horrible, the software is full of bugs, there are no benefits anymore, the pay's been cut, management is unpleasant to put it mildly, the good people have all been made to disappear, and now that they have made us all statutory employees they're trying to enforce schedules?

Not again! sm - Stuck it to us

[ In Reply To ..]
Now who is MIA? I have never seen a creepier bunch that these goons. I can only imagine that people are flying out the doors to other jobs as every day they scream louder for all hands on deck as the job counts grow. What do they expect? ProScript has to be one of the crummiest companies to work for, and that is saying a lot. I thought I worked for some stinkers, but this place stinks them all up.

That really stinks. Question for you. - Ex-ddi-er

[ In Reply To ..]
So is RC gone, did he sell out? What about AN and M? I was going to start working there several yrs ago but the pay stunk and they were offering me 0.5 cpl more if I would work nights and their most difficult account. I stayed on with MQ for a little longer before jumping ship.
I'm sorry to hear Proscript has turned into this... even though it didn't work out for me to get back with some of the old ddi crew (when they were still there), I had high hopes that it would become a really good company for those who were there.

Never hear from R, so who knows? sm - longtimer

[ In Reply To ..]
A is the one who went on vacation and then just never came back. We don't buy the story we were told about why. M? Not sure who you're talking about there. Most of the old crew is gone now that they have gotten rid of the bulk of the old QA department and replaced them with their new flunkies.
Wow - your company sounds like a cookie-cutter clone - of MY company. Theyre all like this, now! nm
[ In Reply To ..]
and MINE - maybe they're all run by the same people now? (nm) - too old for this
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Its the MO of the entire industry. So that they can wail - "we cant find any American workers!", while -

[ In Reply To ..]
they send more and more American work overseas. I think it's all reached a point that the only way the hemorrhage of American jobs offshore can be stemmed, is if the clients get smart enough (or scared enough, perhaps?) to start bringing the work back in-house, where it always belonged in the first place.

"Back in the day", when my hospital had too much work, they hired temps (well-paid temps!) to come in and help. Most of the temp MTs then were highly-skilled, retired MTs who only wanted to work a few hours a week. When they started sending overflow work off the property, to an outside service, that's when the problems for everyone in the Med. Records Dept. began. And not just the MTs.

How do you guys find his stuff out? I dont have any sources for info like this but I'm new at P - EV

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't have anything to compare it to. This doesn't sound good though.

Proscript - disheartened

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are new at Proscript, run. If you are thinking about working there, run. Everything that is being said is the truth. This once really nice company has turned into the granddaddy of bad companies.

I just dont know where to go to find this info. Do you guys email each other? nm - EV

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
You probably never knew any of these people. Some of us worked there a long time. sm - Stuck it to us
[ In Reply To ..]
..much longer than MTs stay at these companies. We were treated like individuals who mattered. I have not had contact with anyone else. I was afraid something bad was happening when people just literally disappeared.

If you are new, you have no idea what a great place it WAS...nm - Stuck it to us

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Proscript - Brenda

[ In Reply To ..]
Proscript is like almost 95% of companies out there nowadays unfortunately, management sucks, pay sucks more, benefits suck the worst...they continue to take away and take away...no one cares about the American MT anymore...no one

Similar Messages:

Hammer Toe Or Hammertoe
Dec 12, 2010

Is it hammer toe deformity or hammertoe deformity? ...

Frustration Continues
Feb 24, 2013

Working my "regular" schedule today.  So far 3.68 out of 8 hours in.  Wondering if there are fellow co-workers who have jumped in.  I have not jumped in to take work away from others.  I wish we could all work together.  YES, I too have financial obligations and struggle with finances.  Please do not shoot the messenger. ...

Keystrokes Or Acusis, My Dilemma Continues.....
Sep 18, 2013

PT/Acusis or FT/Keystrokes/ Radiology/3rd shift@ $1 a report.  After being fired from what I thought would be a great job for me (Amphion), I'm gun shy. ...

TTS- Waiting For The Ax To Fall
Sep 21, 2012

so - today I got my QA - 97.97%. deal is it's now the 3rd one below 98%.. with the tagline that came out a few months ago that if you get a 3rd QA below 98% you'll be fired.  So - why do they not do it today and make me wait for the phone call until Tuesday.. I'm probably going to stress myself so much over worrying about it I'll have a stroke before tuesday.... Deal is -- I"ve been applying to other jobs -- not just MT (live in a very small town so anything medical has ...

Waiting For The Axe To Fall Is STRESSFUL!
Nov 04, 2009

The account I am on now is a very large ******** that apparently have in their account absolutely no off-shoring (though I'm sure MQ could get around this), and as o YET have not run into the NJA situations (in fact we are usually behind and being offered OT).  However, I can't help when I'm reading this board and seeing a lot of NJA complaints that this will soon enough happen to us all.  If I didn't come to this board I'd be blissfully unaware.  ...

Anyone Else Fall For Inscribes Job Posting For New MTs?
Nov 19, 2010

Anyone else fall for Inscribes job posting for new MTs?  Practically killed myself doing their test, which was absolutely horrendous, only to be told I didn't pass, but I could sign up for their medical transcription course!  Absolute scam!  Do not fall for it.  They are just looking for you to give them money! ...

Did Transform Fall Off The Map After Their Sale?
May 09, 2012

There are no want ads from them, no one on here complaining or praising them.  Did they disappear after their recent merger? ...

Transcend Beyondtext Upgrade In The Fall?
Jun 20, 2011

Anyone know what the upgrades might be? Is it an M-Modal upgrade or changes to be made to BeyondText platform?  ...

Fall In Past Medical History
Apr 20, 2012

Hello!  Can "fall" be listed as an item in past medical history?  Like past medical history of fall?  Sounds wierd to me, but just wanted to check. ...

Inscribe - Took Their Test Last Fall And Passed It
May 30, 2012

I took their test last fall and passed it and was called immediately.  I was told I would be up and running in 2 weeks or less.  First it was calls from different Indian tech people asking for the same paperwork over and over and after the install date came and went twice, I gave up.  They emailed me 8 weeks ago and asked me again to come on board, told them what happened last time and they swore they had all that straightened up now.  It took them a month just to get back to me about a star ...

Pt With Spinal Fx, RA, And A S/l Queen-Fall Peripheral Sensory Neuropathy.
Aug 03, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Every Hear Of: ...slip And Fall Foose-type Mechanism?
Mar 06, 2014

"foose-type"? ...

Patient Reports No S/l "podrum" To The Fall.
Apr 28, 2011

x ...

Proscript Anyone??
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone have any current information and/or experience with this company? Good, bad, ugly, IC/employee, line rate, environment, etc. Thanks!! ...

Go To ProScript?
Jan 27, 2013

I'm thinking of leaving a company for ProScript....any thoughts? ...

Proscript Anyone?
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking of applying at Proscript.  Can anyone tell me the pay, benefits, QA, etc?  Also, I am planning on working night shift, so do they run out of work often at night or is the work plentiful and is there a night shift diff?  TIA. ...

Old W2 From PROSCRIPT?
Apr 07, 2014

Does anyone have an old W2 from PROSCRIPT? Trying to locate their employer ID number for old taxes. ...

Proscript Pay
Aug 30, 2014

Does anyone know the current rate of pay for Proscript?  Thanks in advance. ...

Proscript Any Info?
Jan 04, 2010

Anyone know anything about Proscript?  Was this once a company called Interpro?  Need info as soon as you can and thanks!!!  ...

Still Happy At ProScript?
Feb 12, 2010

Is there anybody that is still happy at ProScript? ...

Proscript - Any Of You Out There That Work For PS?
Mar 11, 2010

I recently went to work with Proscript after 9 years of hell at Spheris and 1 year of the same thing with Medquist and I love it.  I have a great hospital, great supervisor and flexilbility.  I do work evenings though and that is my choice.  The system is pretty decent.  I can see a few things I would like to change, but for the most part, it's not bad.  Money, (are we getting paid for this?), seems about the same, but I am still learning the account, so I don't feel I am up to sp ...

Information About ProScript?
May 09, 2010

Anyone have any information about ProScript? ...

Anyone Work For Proscript And Do You Have A Second Job SM
May 14, 2010

If so, where, I run out of work continuously. I'm not bashing anyone, just dont think I should keep all my eggs in one basket and would like to see what others have done. Thanks. ...

Proscript - Warning!
Jul 13, 2010

This is for anyone thinking of going to work for Proscript (I understand that they are advertising):   This is NOT the Proscript that was a great, great company to work for some years ago.  That crew was the old ddi crew and they brought the ddi corporate culture with them:  Fair to clients, fair to employees, and they valued their employees equally with their clients.  They would attempt to work with an MT to see how to get any problems resolved.  &n ...

Does Anyone Work For Proscript?
Aug 05, 2010

Does anyone work for Proscript?  I read where they were hiring, but I also heard they have no work, once you start working for them.  Just wondering if I should waste my time with another disappointing company, that offers so much and delivers so little and we are hung out to dry. ...

Anyone Know Anything About ProScript? Just Curious
Sep 08, 2010

I haven't heard much about them. ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

ProScript Is A Sweatshop.
Oct 10, 2010

nm ...

ProScript Time Off?
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there! I just recently was hired with ProScript and am going to be starting this coming week. I didn't ask about how time off works there, so I am wondering if anybody that works for ProScript can help me out with information on how it works? I know that since you are a "statutory employee" they don't give you a set set schedule but I was just wondering like if you were going on a vacation or something are they generally willing to give you a week off or something like that? Really ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...