A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there a list somewhere on Synernet message board that has the names of the people who are the tea - Neverknow

Posted: Mar 05, 2014

I was wondering for people who have been at Synernet for a while, is there a list of the team leads for each shift posted somewhere?  I find it odd that they hire people, but then never tell anyone who was hired for the position.  Aren't team leads there to help if someone should have a question ? 

I just felt it was odd. 

They always have themselves listed as busy or away on sm - Another Synernet MT

[ In Reply To ..]
the messenger list -- not much help. I'm always told to e-mail the help desk. I would like a list as well, but I do not know of one.

Yes, not much help at all. - irritating

[ In Reply To ..]
It's irritating. I especially love it when I get an IM and I'm thinking who the heck are you?

Don't even get me started on emailing V and NEVER EVER hearing anything back. This gets old FAST!

MIght be a good question to ask on the upcoming phone sm - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
conference on Monday, although I never heard back from V when I said I wanted to attend. Communication is lousy, as usual.

Careful with questions - SMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Questions and comments are a dangerous thing. V, T are famous for "all of a sudden" feeling the need to QA people who question them. If not that then "all of a sudden" you're working crappy dictators.

Maybe someone needs to report them to the higher ups....anyone anonymously tried to do that? - why put up with crap

[ In Reply To ..]
This company sounds like a nightmare. I was thinking of applying, but now I see why there is always a job posting for them. When are companies going to learn to treat the employees with respect?
I doubt King G or anyone else cares what they do. sm - Synernet minion
[ In Reply To ..]
The few times I have questioned anything I get an answer like "this is the way we have always done things," and nothing changes. The phone calls are a joke. No minutes of what was discussed are distributed, yet only 20-some people can sit in on the call, so if you aren't in on the call, too bad, so sad, you don't know what was said. I learned about the switch to VR by reading the board here. Kinda sad when your own company makes you rely on a message board for communication of news.

I don't think asking for an updated phone tree is a "dangerous" question. Just - my opinion NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Notice The Names On The List We Receive
Sep 30, 2014

who have perfect audit scores are never on the list of the MTs with the least blanks.  I wonder if they see that pattern as well.  Perfect audits and zero blanks do not go hand in hand. ...

Synernet MTs: You Are Very Wise To Tell People
Sep 03, 2014

not to work for the company!!  I have never met more vindictive people in my life!!  You make a mistake, try to rectify and they do nothing but belittle and ridicule.  PLEASE fellow MTs, listen to the SMTs and DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!! ...

Boy, Synernet, You Really Shouldn't Let People
Mar 14, 2015

work off their regular hours for OT! I'm just astonished at all the nice work there is off of my regularly scheduled hours this week!! I thought that kind work was all gone! Got my lines so easily. What an eyeopener. Don't doctors rotate shifts they're on to different times of the day? And weekends? Why are mine always the same no matter what day? Now I know. Looking to leave now. This is totally unacceptible to me. I now know without a doubt I'm being assigned work. Crappy w ...

The BAD People List - Please See If I've Forgotten Anyone
May 19, 2010

Have I forgotten anyone?  :)   BAD PEOPLE LIST: 1. MTSOs 2. SCHOOLS 3. New MTs 4. CEOS 5. MTs who don't make much money but like their jobs anyway 6. MTs who make too much money because they are probably liars 7. AHDI (I almost forgot them and they should have been near the top) 8. Old Biddies of AAMT, now AHDI __ THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR UPDATES __ THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MORE UPDATES ...

BEFORE YOU POST: Use The Correct Board - List Is On The Left. NM
Jan 26, 2011

nm ...

Why Are There So Many Nasty People On This Board?
Dec 23, 2009

You ask a question, and instead of just answering it or ignoring it, people love to give smart aleck replices. Why are some people here so nasty? There are a lot of helpful and nice people here, of course. ...

BEFORE YOU POST - Make Sure You Use The Correct Board - See List On Left. NM
Feb 23, 2011

. ...

Purging The Message Board
May 06, 2010

Any body notice how any less than glowing messages about TRCR disappear in 24 hours.  I'm sure  they monitor the board and somehow are able to get things about their questionable practices taken down so that prospective recruits, who don't know better will apply with them.  ...

There Is A Message On The Main Board Here Sm
May 21, 2015

with a link to the Dept of Labor.  I encourage all of you to go check it out and write to them if you feel moved to do so.  Maybe if they get enough inquiries about this company, someone will take a look at them.  All I want to know, bottom line, is if they can legally do this, meaning cutting our line rate in half and our produced lines in half and then further reduction for what they deem as quality issues (which is very subjective in the best case scenario).  It would be n ...

Why Do People Spend Time On This Board...
Mar 04, 2010

when you don't work for the "Q" ? Why do you care what is going on here?  I'm just curious.  ...

Have Any Of You Nice People Read Anything On This Board?
Aug 29, 2014

These things you are asking about? This is Nuance. Adapt or die trying, those are your choices. Sorry, wish I could be more encouraging.   ...

Moderator...question About The Job Wanted Board...can We List Our Training/school?
May 05, 2010

As a new graduate, it would great for those seeking employment if we could list our training/school. Just a thought as I've been reading through lots of forums of job ads that say no newbies unless you were a student of a few select schools. Thoughts?? ...

Check Out The UNEMPLOYMENT Message On The Nuance Board Everyone
May 29, 2012

nm ...

I Think This Has Been Suggested Before, But How About Giving Imedx Their Own Message Board? Nm
Feb 07, 2015

xxx ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

People Skills For Work-at-home People
Nov 01, 2010

I have been at home working full time for about a year.  I have been an MT longer, but I always had kept a job outside of the home also because I like interaction with other.  I have found that I am starting to lose my people skills.  Do others have this same problem?  It is like I have forgotten how to really be able to hold a conversation with others.  This is something that really bothers me as I have always loved customer service and working with people and main ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

Doc Names, Etc
Aug 11, 2011

Can someone explain to me why, if I get paid by the line, I spend so much time looking up doctor names, facility names, the local burger joint, etc, but I don't get paid for that? ??  I am going to throw in the towel with transcription and look for a job that pays by the hour.  This line stuff is a joke.  Can't get up speed or stay with a rhythm for stopping to try to find names of people, places and things. ...

Names On W2's
Jan 25, 2015

Anyone notice their W2 now actually says Nuance Transcription Services and no longer Transcend DBA Nuance... Last year there were lots of comments about our W2's (all of us, not just those who came in from Transcend) saying Transcend.  I even wrote HR to see what was up with that. They never told us about the change to Transcend and certainly didn't mention the change back to Nuance. Oh well.  Just an observation. ...

We Need POD Names
Mar 25, 2015

etc anymore.  Ideas? ...

Finding PA/PAC Names!
Oct 28, 2009

For those "low-talkers" who won't spell the PA/PACs name, combined with my endless list of names, does anyone know the easiest way to just do a generic search for all of them? It's exhausting! Thanks, y'all! ...

LOOKING UP NAMES AND ADDRESSES
Nov 12, 2009

Does anyone else ever have a problem with a doctor/nurse, etc. who sends out letters or just on regular reports who gives no complete names or addresses?  We have a place to go look them up but it does sometimes take a chunk out of my time doing it.  One or two minutes means a lot sometimes.  I have one doctor who dictates letters to "Dr. Smith, Dr. Jones," etc. and there are only about 10 of each of those listed and sometimes you cannot tell what the specialty is to look it up.&n ...

Rx - Brand Names
Jan 05, 2010

When typing a name like Topicort - if it is cream or ointment, are those capitalized?  Also Selsun shampoo - is the word shampoo capitalized?  Thanks ...

Help On Medicaton Names: S/l Di-mop-er-ide And S/l Am-a-fed.
Aug 27, 2010

Only lists lupus as PMH, so nothing much to go by.  TIA!!! ...

Excessive Use Of Pts Names.
Jun 16, 2011

I just did a report that only had 14 lines and the pts name was used, Mr. XXXXX, a total of 16 times.  The report ended up sounding so stupid. ...

Military Names
Feb 02, 2012

Doctor dictates   The patient is apprehensive about his upcoming assignment with the Army.    Capitalize Army???? ...

Patient Names
Mar 15, 2012

So, this being the most friendly and up-to-date board around regarding MT practices, can I get some opinions about the HIPAA 'privacy rule' and your doctors using patient names in their notes, clinic or otherwise. I am not sure how an HIM department can say to a physician how using a patient name in a transcribed report is not going against the Privacy rule in HIPAA.  This kind of stuff just irks me!!!Any comments??  Thanks in advance.... ...

I'm DONE Trying To Decipher Names
Aug 14, 2012

99% of the wasted "down time" I have in my work day is trying to decipher doctor names, patient names, referral names, dictator names, resident/assistant names and I'm literally sick to death of it.  From now on if I don't hear the name the VERY FIRST TIME it's said it's going to be LEFT BLANK.  No more listening to it over and over and over and over trying to catch the first syllable or the last, or even a piece of the name - I sometimes spend 5 whole minutes PER R ...

Vaccination Names
Aug 31, 2012

I am pretty sure I read this in BOS but can't seem to find it now.  Do you capitalize something like tetanus when it refers to the vaccine and not the actual condition?  As in Tetanus Vaccine or Tetanus vaccine to prevent tetanus. ...