A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone heard good things about InScribe? - Ang

Posted: Jul 27, 2012

Has anyone heard good things about InScribe?  Are they reliable with steady work?  Do they pay well?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks.

nervous MT - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
Following up on my own post. I recently spent lots of time and money - testing, paperwork, training on a co/new job that turned out to be a mistake. I need to work and noticed InScribe is looking and offering testing - testing seems lengthy. Any feedback on this co. would be appreciated before I go through the hoops again. Seems I have read good things before but cannot find - was a while back. TX .

Inscribe - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I found their pay to be low (7 cpl); however that seems to be the norm right now. I sent an email to the owner regarding the pay and the platform after doing a few reports and was "terminated." I believe that DL is looking for "newbie types" that she can mold into what she wants them to be so I believe that if you have little experience under your belt, they may be the way to go.

Thanks anon for the reply - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you, anon. I saw in the ad that newbies are "welcome to apply." They also specified that you might need to buy a foot pedal in the lengthy application. I just spent $150 on a foot pedal for a job that did not workout. Put tons of work into getting setup and got very little back - hard to get questions answered and 1 week into job showed up to work and there was no work. So I am not eager to get burned again. Think I'll stay on my hunt for 1-on-1 self-employment for a private doc. Hope I am not going down an obsolete path.
InScribe is worth the testing! - Dianne
[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for InScribe for 3 years, started as a brand new MT, and found that I have grown by leaps and bounds! They have high expectations, as a transcription service should. I have had terrific support from my manager and the nice thing is that I communicate with my fellow MTs who work on my account! Most companies do not have the comradory. We can help and learn from each other while typing for the same docs. We also use "echo transcription" which is 3x faster than typing and really saves my hands/wrists. This is why the .07/line is reasonable. Hope you can join our ranks, but good luck in whatever you decide! :)

Similar Messages:

Webmedx - So I Heard That They Fired All The Good Mgrs And Now Are Taking Away Things From Everyone?
Apr 26, 2011

I heard it used to be a good place where you had 10 to 12 hours to do your shift? And now it has cut everyone to a strict 8 hour schedule.  Is that true?   And that you are in a big pool of a bunch of work where it is hard to get a good line count?  I wanted to apply  but now have second thoughts.   ...

Medicak INK - Looking For The Good Things/bad Things
Aug 23, 2013

Considering making a move to this company.  Spoke with owner and she sounds delightful. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the company...anything at all!  Thank you! ...

Good Things?
Feb 12, 2015

I am reading so many negative comments. Are there any good things about working for this company? (M Modal) ...

Good Things To Say About Milner Transcription?
Apr 28, 2011

Are there any good things to say about Milner Transcription? ...

Good Things That Happen When You Quit
Sep 18, 2013

You notice your appetite comes back.  Your cats are no longer afraid of you because you relax back into who you used to be. ...

Read So Many Good Things About Opti-Script
Jan 07, 2010

I have read so many good things about Opti-Script - tested recently but no openings right now.  Low turnover rate - which is GOOD!  So I'll wait.....So many slave shop companies out there - I don't want to go that route. Talked with some companies and tested with some.   BTW, one gripe I have - testing for a company - and knowing you did well, but absolutely NO REPLY!!!  Any reputable MT company needs to know this - When an MT applies and tests, THEY ARE WAITING ON A RESPONSE AB ...

Anyone Heard Of Inscribe & Know Anything About Them?
Jan 11, 2010

Still reseaching MT training programs.  Ever heard or know anything about Inscribe?  Know of anyone who works there or been thru their training? thx........ ...

Has Anyone Heard Anything About Inscribe LLC
Oct 29, 2010

I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about Inscribe LLC, Murray Kentucky? I just want to know if they are OK? ...

Whatever Happened To Turnaround Times? Things Were Pretty Good Back Then.
Mar 23, 2010

Then it all went to ****       ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Inscribe LLC, Kentucky
Oct 29, 2010

Has anyone heard of Inscribe LLC, Murray Kentucky?  I have a chance to intern with them, but as a new transcriptionist I am unsure what to do.  Has anyone worked for them?  Do they really get you the work they claim to?  Thanks ...

Inscribe Is Advertising Heard Back Yet?
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone who applied for the many openings Inscribe is advertising heard back yet? ...

Has Anyone Applied/tested With Inscribe And Heard Back?
Dec 12, 2013

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back?  Thanks. ...

Anything, Good Or Bad, About InScribe?
Jan 27, 2011

Anyone hear anything, good or bad, about InScribe?  Any information will be appreciated.   ...

Inscribe Good?  Difficult?
Sep 13, 2011

Anyone ever work for Inscribe?  Good?  Difficult?  Helpful?  Accommodating?  Pay on time?  etc.    ...

Anyone Know Of A Good Company That Uses InScribe?
Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know of a good company that uses InScribe? Polite, decent people to work for/with are more important to me than high pay in a company.  Thank you.  As always, appreciate the good people here and helpful feedback.  ...

InScribe - Good Company To Work For?
Feb 11, 2013

How is Inscribe as an employer? ...

Is Inscribe A Good Place To Work For
Aug 26, 2014

Is Inscribe a good place to work for ? I got a call from a recruiter named Denise London? Please help me as I am not familar with this company. Thanks. ...

Anybody Heard From Good Ole S Lately?
Nov 08, 2013

Maybe he is gone; maybe corporate does have 1 or 2 good ideas after all about not wasting money.  Maybe he just ran out of stupid tips to give us. ...

Heard MedScribe Is A Good Place?
Apr 04, 2013

Hey! I am looking for any info on places with flexible hours. I am NOT happy with where I am now. Heard MedScribe is a good place? Thank you for any comments! ...

Transolutions--applied And Tested--no News Good News? Anyone Else Heard? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

Inscribe - Experience/knowledge Of Inscribe.us?
Feb 19, 2011

Anyone have any experience/knowledge of Inscribe.us?  I am about to get offered a job with them for either straight transcrition or VR editing?  Their line rate seems to be very good for both. ...

So How Are Things Going To Be Different After
Mar 27, 2015

midnight tonight?  If we've had to have mandatory OT for 2 weeks, what is going to all of a sudden change? ...

How Are Things At Transtech?
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have current information on the working conditions at Transtech?  Is their insurance okay?  Do they have enough work? ...

Is Anyone Sticking Around To See How Things Go?
Feb 17, 2010

I recently lost my MT job with a pretty decent company.  It was due to lack of work.  I know this is happening a lot these days, and I've been reading a lot of the posts here.  I know that no field is perfect, but I have to do something.  How many of you plan on (or can) stick around to see how things go, and how many of you are going back to school or getting into a different field? ...

Things That Make Me Go Hmm
May 19, 2010

Have ya ever wondered, WHY is it that we get "audited" when we are having really, really bad work days? Why does the "computer randomly chose" (ha!) the most difficult, awful report to review?   My latest audit was on a dictator I had NEVER EVER DONE before, on a brand spanking new account, was 1098 minutes and ASR and ESL!  I got an 84%.  (Hey! as far as I'm concerned that should have been an A+++!!  Least I gave them something that looked like a report.) I a ...

MQ - Things Never Change
Sep 30, 2010

I worked for MQ many, many years ago when they bought the company I was working for.  From reading this board, it appears some things never change and only get worse.  I remember having to switch from one account to the other constantly and trying to keep track of client profiles.  Glad I am out of there!! ...

OTT Has Now Changed Up Some More Things...
Oct 15, 2010

All headers are now no longer counted in the line count. We're already out of work most of the time and now this. We don't get paid for cc's that we add or all the info on the pt before we ever start typing. I'd say when we do have work they're getting a lot of free work from us. ...

Offshoring, Things We Can Do.
Sep 14, 2011

First off, I am truly disgusted with our government for allowing offshoring to such a degree that it has taken most of our jobs away.  We have written and complained to no avail.  We do need to do some things on our own too.  I recently went shopping for my son's school supplies.  I read the labels to make sure things were made in America.  Ink pens:  The only ink pens I found made in America were Pilot pens, BIC were made in China.  I bought the Pilot pe ...

How Are Things Currently At Landmark?
Feb 07, 2012

xx ...