A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does the company AHDPG hire for transcriptionists to work at home? - sm

Posted: Jun 09, 2012

I was on their website and found a lot of information about their on-line training and an MT test for a job, because I don't need the training, been doing this many years, but I cannot find any information if its in-house or at home.  I'm all prepared to take the test but only if it's for a part-time job at home.  Thanks.

ADHPG - JM

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it is a test but it looks like a school that you pay for?? Maybe I am wrong. That is all I could find.

AHDPG hiring MTs - PM

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they hire MTs to work from home. They hire both PT and FT MTs.

Similar Messages:

Any Hospitals That Still Hire Transcriptionists
Feb 19, 2013

Does anyone know of any hospitals that still hire transcriptionists? Please help if so...Thanks! ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time Transcriptionists?
Jul 02, 2012

. ...

Contract Requiring Transcriptionists To Work For Only One Company
Apr 27, 2010

Does anyone know if it is legal (it could vary from state to state, I know) for a company to require you in their contract to work for no other company?  I have seen this in two different contacts for two different companies in the last few months.  Thanks for any knowledgeable input on this. ...

I Am So Confused...why Did This Company Hire Me??
Feb 17, 2010

I was hired a month ago by a large MT service that starts with a T.  They were really needing help.  Well, for the past five days there has been no work.  I mean none.  Why did they even hire me?  I gave up a different job for this one, as I thought the T had better benefits, but now I am stuck and wishing I had never taken this job.  Why do companies do this?  This business just gets harder and harder to take.  ;o( ...

Would This Company Hire With No Transcription Experience
May 27, 2012

My neighbor calls me to help her get through the test for the company..Im like really,, if you cant get past the test how the heck are you going to do the job..No I wont help you..Im afraid she used me as a referal and no way would I refer her...A 6-month LPN course doesnt make you a transcriptionist, obviously, since she needed help with the practical part of the test that can all be googled anyway...So tired of people thinking because we work from the house that we are idiots and just typ ...

Trans Tech-New Hire. Good Company To Work For?
Aug 09, 2010

Is Trans Tech a good company to work for? Just got hired on. Would welcome any feedback. Thanks! ...

New Grad Medical Transcription - Company That Will Hire With No Experience
Jan 30, 2014

Just graduated from MT school and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company that will hire with no experience... any advice?? thanks!   Jenn ...

AHDPG
Mar 07, 2015

There are 7 dislikes for this company, AHDPG, and 0 likes.  I was going to apply but wondering why they are disliked. ...

AHDPG Coding Program
Jan 18, 2012

Has anyone attended thisl AHDPG coding program?  I see they are recommended by AAPC.  I am a little leary of them as I have never heard of them  before. ...

What Licenses Do I Need To Start A Medical Transcriptionist Company From Home?
Jan 06, 2012

I am interested in starting a small transcription company in my hometown. I will be advertising to the doctors in my town. I was told to check with my local City Hall. I have been transcribing for 12 years for a local hospital, but I am interested in venturing out on my own. Thanks in advance for the advice. Mel ...

Has Anybody Moved From MT To Working For A Car Rental Company At Home. Doesn't Sound Too Bad.
Apr 23, 2014

One ad I saw starts at $12.45 an hour. Right now I make more, but it's only a matter of time until I don't. If anyone has tried this, I'd appreciate some insight. Thanks!!!! ...

MT Home Course From At Home Professions?
Jan 27, 2010

Any info on the MT home course from At Home Professions?  ...

Transcriptionists With ADD.... I Think Im One Of Them!
Feb 10, 2010

make a living being an MT?  In addition to how low our pay has gotten, and the myriad other problems that we all deal with, if you can't focus, do you think that is cutting into your finances as well? I've always had a suspicion that I have ADD.  Was a totally hyper kid.  Daydreamer in school.  High IQ (148), labelled as "gifted" in 1st Grade, yet with each passing year did less and less well in school.  Looked out the window and zoned out more than I paid att ...

When There Are No More US Transcriptionists...
Aug 19, 2013

M*Modal will call the shots.  No doubt they'll start jacking up prices to the clients then.  That's the way it usually works. Should only take a few more years.  Save a bit now, spend a lot more down the road.  Lol.  Shortsighted fools. ...

EMR's , Will This Mean The End Of Transcriptionists Or Is There Something We Can Do To Stay In
Nov 10, 2009

I am curious what the thoughts are about this. Will is be mandatory in a few years that all doctors offices go to EMR? Will this be the end of the medical transcriptionist or is there something we can do now to prepare for the change and still be in this field? ...

Ever Forget How Much Transcriptionists Really Know?? Sm
Feb 25, 2010

I am training someone and I am now reminded how far I have come, how much I have learned, and the things I take for granted and assume others know.   Basic things, just proper English, not even taking into consideration the medical terminology.  Knowing whether a sentence makes sense or not.  We really should be paid better.  But it is nice to feel smart sometimes....and you know anyone who can do this job really does have to be pretty darn intelligent.   Fello ...

SHREVEPORT, LA TRANSCRIPTIONISTS
May 20, 2010

If there are any MT's in the Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana area on this board, there are a few local employment agencies, in particular Jean Simpson and Career Adventures that are looking for transcriptionists for positions at physician's offices.  I recently got an in-house position and just want to pass along the news to anyone in this area that may be looking for a position.    ...

Axolotl Transcriptionists
May 26, 2010

I wouIld like to know what your opinion is on M-modal.  Do you like it or not?  Is it helpful to you?  Are you being nit-picked to death about it? ...

This Is Actually The Future For Transcriptionists, Sm
Aug 03, 2010

Go to this website.  Transcriptionists will no longer be needed in the future for transcribing or editing.  One of my friends told me the hospital she retired from is going to this system and their transcription department will eventually no longer exist.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGMEf11GmBo ...

Fellow Transcriptionists . . .
Oct 11, 2011

I am now down to 3 companies (from 4) trying to make a living at this, wondering what I should do next.  I'd like to go get my coding diploma and move on from there as I cannot take this anymore.  Four jobs and between all of them I got $700 last week and am still waiting for checks to arrive.  I asked one of them why it wasn't DD and they said they would cut and mail the check.  Lord knows when the other one will arrive.  I don't know, don't YOU ...

Anyone Know What They Pay The Global Transcriptionists?
Nov 16, 2012

How can they possibly get paid less than us? We get paid peanuts and if it is so lucrative for this company to send stuff offshore just wondering what they pay the indian transcriptionists?  ...

Pathology Transcriptionists Please Help
Mar 13, 2014

I work in the path department and when a malignant case comes up that requires a CAP, I defer to the CAP summary.  The docs dictate "lymphovascular . . ." but the CAP summaries will have "lymph-vascular . . ."   The problem is today I was checking the CAP protocol for the Lung CA and the word was used both ways.  In the actual protocol itself, there was the hyphenated version as a header, i.e., but then in the explanatory notes at the end of the protocol  there' ...

Future Ad For Transcriptionists
Mar 31, 2014

Ok, I am just venting some frustration here   Wanted: Experienced medical transcriptionist, VR experience.  Just for the privilege of doing transcription for us we will only charge you 3 cpl.  You may pay us by direct deposit each Friday.  The personal satisfaction you will receiving from being a part of making our company succeed and be profitable, along with satisfying the facility you are striving to put out perfect reports for should be enough for you, as we are t ...

UPMC Transcriptionists
Jul 28, 2014

I would like to get some information from the UPMC transcriptionists that lost their jobs at UPMC when their jobs were outsourced to Nuance. Please respond via email. I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks! ...

MModal Transcriptionists
Jan 01, 2015

Curious as to the workload of MModal now.  I reitred almost a year ago after issues with speech recognition versus transcription. ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

EPIC-new EMR With No Transcriptionists Needed??
Jan 26, 2010

Hello! Just wondering if anyone has heard of "Epic" a new EMR. I work for a doctor's office and was told no need anymore for transcription. Checking to see if anyone is in the same boat I am or heard of this new EMR. Thanks ...

Was Told That AHDI Said Transcriptionists Should Be
Mar 23, 2010

able to do any type of transcription.  Not sure if that is tier 3 or any transcriptionist, but AHDI is not a friend of the MT.  AHDI and MQ are certainly in bed together and against the MT.  ...

Nurse Medical Transcriptionists ??
Jun 26, 2011

I came across an ad recently catering to unemployed new registered nurses who need jobs badly. I am understanding that the market for RNs and healthcare in general is saturated and then some; however, this article specifically stated "Nurse Medical Transcriptionists." I saw it on All Nurses forum; I don't remember the company . . . BUT a lot of nurses were responding with interest because they can't get jobs. The only thing that was running through my mind was "you have no idea people ...

Are There Any Jobs Out Their For New Medical Transcriptionists?
Sep 16, 2010

I've recently graduated with an Associate of Applied Science degree and I received my Certificate in Medical Transcription. I've taken several tests for companies over the Internet but they all say the same thing in response to me, "gain more experience, and then come back to us." How can I gain more experience when no one will hire a newbie? If anyone has any advice on this subject, please let me know. ...