A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AHDPG - peppermint pattie

Posted: Mar 07, 2015

There are 7 dislikes for this company, AHDPG, and 0 likes.  I was going to apply but wondering why they are disliked. Undecided

Maybe because of no health insurance. nm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Nada.

Could be because there is no mention of pay? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

The required lines are very high if you have difficult accounts. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It does not state what the pay is. That is a high "minimum" line count yet need to find out what the pay is to answer truthfully the dislikes. In my prior experience, another Maine service only was paying 6 to 7 cents for traditional and 3 for VR. Find out and then post back with your dislike....then we will all know why.

Similar Messages:

AHDPG Coding Program
Jan 18, 2012

Has anyone attended thisl AHDPG coding program?  I see they are recommended by AAPC.  I am a little leary of them as I have never heard of them  before. ...

Does The Company AHDPG Hire For Transcriptionists To Work At Home?
Jun 09, 2012

I was on their website and found a lot of information about their on-line training and an MT test for a job, because I don't need the training, been doing this many years, but I cannot find any information if its in-house or at home.  I'm all prepared to take the test but only if it's for a part-time job at home.  Thanks. ...