A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Amphion...what are the min. hours for part-time? Any PT benefits? - anon

Posted: Apr 24, 2015

nm

Worked at Amphion in the past - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
PT is 20 hours. They have weekend warrior at 16 hours. There are no benefits for PT. They do not pay for spaces.

Amphion Recruiter here - part-time schedules

[ In Reply To ..]
Our part-time hours are 20-29 hours, and yes, we do have weekend warrior positions for 16 hours for Fri/Sat/Sun shifts. We do offer part-time benefits: dental, vision, 401k, flexible spending account, bereavement leave, and credential-maintenance reimbursement, to name a few.

If you have any further questions, you can reply to this by e-mail and I will answer your questions to the best of my abilities, thank you!

Similar Messages:

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

Part-time Benefits
Feb 21, 2010

Can anybody tell me what benefits part-time employees are offered at Transcend, KeyStroke and MedQuist?  Thanks ...

Part Time Benefits?
Jul 14, 2012

I am not seeing where part time MTs are offered health insurance or PTO in their recent add, and just says for full time employees.  Is this another thing that has changed?  I was really looking forward to having health insurance again and a little PTO. ...

Part-time With Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

Does anyone know of any companies that provide benefits for part-time employees?  ...

Nuance Benefits For Part Time
Mar 05, 2012

What do they offer?  I read here on this board that you do receive medical, dental, and vision, but does anyone know what else?  ...

Amphion Or Medical Ink. Both Part-time. Both
Jun 25, 2014

same schedule. One employee, one IC. Any thoughts on either company? TIA. ...

Only 9 Hours This Week And Full-time With Benefits And
Dec 27, 2012

happen before and I have another part-time job so I can't keep checking back and forth all day everyday to make up time. Anyone else every been in this situation? Tomorrow is Friday and I am not even close to 20 hours let alone 39?? I have put in tickets in remedy, but just curious if anyone else has ever been in this situation and what was the outcome? ...

Part-time Employee Status With Benefits
Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there are any medical transcription services that offer part-time employee status with benefits? Thanks. ...

401K Benefits Are Available To Part-time Folks?
Mar 12, 2012

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the 401K benefits are available to part-time folks?  ...

Amphion - Part-time Weekend Position
Sep 03, 2012

Anyone who works for Amphion or who has worked for them in the past, I was curious to know if the part-time weekend position at Amphion included the option of working Fridays, and if so, what time on Friday would be the earliest start time.  Thanks. ...

If You Drop To 35 Hours/week, Do You Still Get All The Full-time Benefits?
Dec 15, 2014

I'd like to drop 5 hours, but not if I have to pay more for health insurance, etc. ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Part-time Hours
Sep 08, 2012

A year ago I lost my primary and had to transfer to a new CCM, she was getting a new account that only sent us work evenings and weekends, so to keep my job I chose those hours but then as time went on asked to have some day hours on other accounts.   But that has put me up to 38 hours.  Now I want to cut back to 24 hours and am having a hard time getting my CCM to take the time see where I can cut.  Been with this company for 16 years (before we had to clock in and have a schedule...fullti ...

Part Time, 40/48 Hours Per Pay
Oct 29, 2012

I am restricted to 4 hours a day per my doctor.  Does anyone know if you can work 40 hours instead of 48 per pay with dr note or can you be released-is there a law regarding this????? Anyone know???  Thanks ya'll.  ...

Part Time Hours
Nov 25, 2013

Does anyone know what number of hours per week constitutes part-time? 20? 24?  Thanks in advance. ...

What Are Part Time Hours
Apr 02, 2014

can anyone tell me what constitutes part time hours at Mmoral? ...

Part-time Hours Requirement
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone know how hard and fast MQ is on their minimum part-time requirements? I know it's 24 hours per week. I'm ideally looking for 16-20 hours. Does anyone work for MQ for less than 24 hours a week?  Just wondering if there's any flexibility on this.  Thanks! ...

Question About Part-time And Hours
Sep 25, 2012

Our hospital is being outsourced to MModal.  The offers are supposedly there and ready but for some reason they haven't passed them on to us yet.  I was wondering how many hours are required for part-time and if you can work a flexible shift.  If I can work part-time with a split shift I may consider taking the offer.  Of course I will have to see it first because I haven't heard much good about MModal. Thanks. ...

How Many Hours Is Part-time At MModal?
Jan 17, 2013

Synernet Part-time Hours?
Jul 25, 2013

Does Synernet hire part-timers to work evenings and weekends, up to 20 hours a week? ...

Part-time Hours And Employee Status
Mar 28, 2014

Are there any companies that hire part-time Monday through Friday from around 8 AM to 12 noon or 9 AM to 1 PM that would be employee status? I am looking for a company that would hire me part-time to do clinic work and need to have week-ends off for sporting events for my son.  ...

Least Number Of Hours You Can Work Part-time With Employment Status
Jan 04, 2010

Hi.. I was wondering, what is the least number of hours you can work part-time with employment status. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Amphion Benefits
Apr 12, 2012

Can anyone that currently works at Amphion tell me how they like it and what the benefits are like and if they have plenty of work? I am thinking of jumping ship, but would like to know if the grass is any greenier first. Thanks! ...

Amphion Has Decent Health Benefits?
Nov 22, 2011

Can anyone share if Amphion has decent health benefits and what full-time employees must maintain to keep benefits? Thanks! ...

How Many Hours Do You Have To Work To Get Benefits?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to find a company where I can work at least 30 hours and still qualify for benefits.  Thanks ...

Is Amphion Part Of Nuance?
Sep 12, 2013

I work for Amphion and I'm generally happy with it. That said, I've seen on here before that Amphion is part of Nuance. Then in one of my emails recently I saw the name Nuance mentioned (in reference to workload). Is that true? That kinda makes me a little uneasy seeing that MM and N are the top two undesirables (that's putting it nicely). I've read through the Nuance postings and see alot of negative comments and I am wondering if some of that applies to Amphion MTs too. My ...

Know Of A Company With Part-timers Allowed Health Benefits?
Oct 26, 2012

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...