A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Part-time hours and employee status - Lori

Posted: Mar 28, 2014

Are there any companies that hire part-time Monday through Friday from around 8 AM to 12 noon or 9 AM to 1 PM that would be employee status? I am looking for a company that would hire me part-time to do clinic work and need to have week-ends off for sporting events for my son. 

good luck - with that

[ In Reply To ..]
That is everyones dream! You're in the wrong line of work if you want that, maybe be a waitress for lunches only.

I found exactly that - be patient keep searching

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is 8 CPL straight and .056 CPL VR using ExEditor. I work Mon thru Fri 4 hours in morning. I'm going to hold on to this gem as long as I can.

Sounds like Heaven. I need to start looking harder, it seems. sm - Looking for that as well

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been trying to work a 2nd job 3rd shift and I am having a rough time. Something part time in the morning would be perfect. I'm glad you found such a nice thing -- too many horror stories on here and not enough rays of hope. :-)

Similar Messages:

Part-time Employee Status With Benefits
Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there are any medical transcription services that offer part-time employee status with benefits? Thanks. ...

Least Number Of Hours You Can Work Part-time With Employment Status
Jan 04, 2010

Hi.. I was wondering, what is the least number of hours you can work part-time with employment status. Thanks! ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Part-time Status
Aug 22, 2012

Does anybody know how many hours is considered part-time status?  ...

Part-time Or IC Status
Oct 07, 2014

Is there any company that anyone knows of that will accept working between 12-16 hours a week (besides Amphion weekend warrior position) ?? It seems every company I apply for requires 20 hours a week. ...

Question Regarding Part-time Status
May 20, 2012

Part-time is 24 hours minimum up to 38 hours, so must set a schedule for at least 24 hours, but can a part-timer work up to 38 hours whenever able or must wait until overtime is offered by CCM?  In other words, if a part-timer is scheduled for 24 hours/week, she can only work 24 hours unless overtime is called by CCM?  Is this correct? ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Part-time Hours
Sep 08, 2012

A year ago I lost my primary and had to transfer to a new CCM, she was getting a new account that only sent us work evenings and weekends, so to keep my job I chose those hours but then as time went on asked to have some day hours on other accounts.   But that has put me up to 38 hours.  Now I want to cut back to 24 hours and am having a hard time getting my CCM to take the time see where I can cut.  Been with this company for 16 years (before we had to clock in and have a schedule...fullti ...

Part Time, 40/48 Hours Per Pay
Oct 29, 2012

I am restricted to 4 hours a day per my doctor.  Does anyone know if you can work 40 hours instead of 48 per pay with dr note or can you be released-is there a law regarding this????? Anyone know???  Thanks ya'll.  ...

Part Time Hours
Nov 25, 2013

Does anyone know what number of hours per week constitutes part-time? 20? 24?  Thanks in advance. ...

What Are Part Time Hours
Apr 02, 2014

can anyone tell me what constitutes part time hours at Mmoral? ...

I Am A Patient And A Part-time Of Employee Of The Same Doctor.
Dec 02, 2009

I have three jobs.  One full time, a part-time and a part-time (done only once a month). The once a month job is for done for my pcp (doctor).  I no longer have need for the job.  I hate to tell my own physician I no longer want to work for him because I feel as a patient he will not treat me the same.  Never mix business with business.  What can I do? ...

Can You Work For Two Different Companies Part-time As An Employee At Each?
Aug 22, 2011

nm ...

Part-time Hours Requirement
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone know how hard and fast MQ is on their minimum part-time requirements? I know it's 24 hours per week. I'm ideally looking for 16-20 hours. Does anyone work for MQ for less than 24 hours a week?  Just wondering if there's any flexibility on this.  Thanks! ...

Question About Part-time And Hours
Sep 25, 2012

Our hospital is being outsourced to MModal.  The offers are supposedly there and ready but for some reason they haven't passed them on to us yet.  I was wondering how many hours are required for part-time and if you can work a flexible shift.  If I can work part-time with a split shift I may consider taking the offer.  Of course I will have to see it first because I haven't heard much good about MModal. Thanks. ...

How Many Hours Is Part-time At MModal?
Jan 17, 2013

Synernet Part-time Hours?
Jul 25, 2013

Does Synernet hire part-timers to work evenings and weekends, up to 20 hours a week? ...

Anybody Know About Getting Time Off For Part-time Status
May 04, 2012

I just switched to part-time status due to a court reporting program I have been taking and need 4 hours a day to practice my speed.  I couldn't really figure out the time off situation. I don't care about PTO but want to take time off when I need it.  Anybody know anything about this?  Thanks.  ...

Amphion...what Are The Min. Hours For Part-time? Any PT Benefits?
Apr 24, 2015

nm ...

Anyone Know The Minimum Number Of Hours And Lines Per Week Required For Part-time
Aug 04, 2010

MT/ME positions at Medquist? ...

Statutory Employee Vs. Traditional Employee Status Inquiry
Oct 10, 2013

I'm seeing more and more job postings for statutory employee status.  I'm trying to figure out what an appropriate line rate request equivalent would be since I would be responsible for withholding income taxes.  For example if the traditional employee line rate is 8 cpl for transcription what would I need to request for statutory status?  The same or more? ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Employee Status
Mar 29, 2011

I would like some info regarding what companies provide employee status and what are the terms?  how many lines are expected per day or per pay period.  Any info would be appreciated - thanks!   ...

Regarding IC Vs Employee Status, Does Anyone Know
Jun 04, 2012

if you can do both?  I work for a company as employee (takes out taxes, etc.), and was offered a PT job as IC (no taxes out).  Can I do both?  Do I just claim each one separately on taxes? ...

Employee Or IC Status?
Aug 02, 2013

...and spaces included... ...

Employee Vs IC Status
Apr 22, 2014

I was just interviewed but found out they aren't allowed to hire for employee status in the state where I live. After having been an employee for a large MTSO, I wonder why this is the case. Any info regarding this strange practice?  ...

Question RE IC/employee Status
Nov 14, 2009

I'm currently working as an employee for a company that I'm really liking.  They also offer IC status.  Does anyone know if it's possible to have a full-time employee job at the same company as you hold a PT IC status and not have the extra work be OT?  I have a PT job at MQ that I'm trying to dump. ...

LANDMARK Employee Status Vs IC??
Nov 18, 2009

Anyone who works for Landmark know the difference between employee status and IC status at this particular company?  i.e.  line requirements, hour requirements, etc.  I know the basic difference. Ive been an IC MT for over 14+ years, but am wondering what the specs are at Landmark in particular.  Thanks for any info you may have. ...

Employee Versus IC PT Status
Nov 23, 2009

I have an interview tomorrow with a company for PT employee status.  I have been an IC for many years and love it.  I am a bit concerned about going employee as I am used to the flexibility of being able to take time off for my kids' school parties, fall, winter and spring breaks and such without it affecting my job.  Can anyone give me a clue as to how employee status works and if some companies are more flexible than others?? I would love to stay an IC, but haven't f ...