Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Well, each time you respond to a post, you are inviting - someone to respond

Posted: Mar 11th, 2024 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: I agree. On top of that **like** their own posts as - if that makes them

Not everyone is sitting on this board every day, so you have to expect that some may come back to respond to your post whenever they do come here. I wouldn't call that resurrecting a post. What do you expect though when you talk about people as though you personally know them in some way? Not to mention all the obnoxious, arrogant, fools, no common sense, miserable lives, you put all that in this one small post to degrade someone, so you know, that person may well believe they have a right to respond to such a downgrading post. If you believe a post is being responded to too many times, stop posting on it. That might solve your resurrection problem. Of course, I'm just ONE of the people who reads this garbage, so who knows, maybe you're right and you should be the only one making posts, as evidenced by making the post and not expecting a response from the post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)