Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's called a straw man argument. The board is full - of them

Posted: Mar 6th, 2024 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: I said nothing nasty but go off. nm - ExhaustedMT

It means that one is creating and then arguing against a position on the issue that no one is actually making. When you respond, then another argument gets created. Some people just like to create drama and there is a lot of that here instead of actual helpful information. I just read them and respond if I have an answer. If you respond to the other garbage, then a couple, few people start creating the drama. It's pretty obvious to me that some of these people have certain comments that they don't like others to make and will argue with you until the sun goes down as to how wrong you are for what you posted no matter how you said what you said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)