Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sad - What is really sad

Posted: Feb 21st, 2024 - 11:35 am In Reply to: Sad...This site is pretty much dead. - ItsOver

That so many MTs have put up with the horrible working conditions, low pay, abusive companies, horrible dictators for so long and some are still struggling to try and make some, (I didn't say all) sort of money and have a job doing transcription/editing.

This job is all but gone now and good riddance. I, like so many others waited way too long before I finally was forced to get out and I am truly sorry it took me so long, because at any other job out there, I would have never put up with what I put up with that job.

I shudder to think of what I did for so many years and how it ruined me financially. I was truly a victim of my own delusional thinking (i.e., this time it will be better).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)