Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT is not dead - katrina

Posted: Sep 27th, 2022 - 9:01 am In Reply to: JM is taking over the board - enough already - NM

I was thinking the other night it's kind of like 30 years ago when I worked for a newspaper as a switchboard operator. That job is dead now mostly due to automated answering services asking you to press 1 for this department, etc. and the newspaper I worked for itself is just a joke anymore, so slim nothing much to look at. That is something else becoming a thing of the past. They have to compete with internet advertising now. We quit getting the paper, there wasn't much to look at and to survive they kept increasing their subscription price. Like someone said on another post, jobs fade out, technology or something else replaces them. I doubt very much MT is coming back, I wish but pretty doubtful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)