Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You are missing the point - Not an Employee

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: IC complainers - sm

You are all missing the point. None of us mind working, not at all. We also do not mind working close to workable shifts; we all mostly do, what we do mind is being forced to download a scheduling app, being called night and day, being bothered on the weekends after putting in a 50 hour week, accepting our schedules via the scheduling app that I may add is also a tracking app, being required to give two weeks notice for a day off, being required to call two hours ahead of time when we are sick; who the hell knows if we are going to be sick or not the minute we open our eyes, and like most home-workers, we do not get up 2 hours before we start, and then to add insult to injury, to have all the work we were good at taken away without warning and giving us work where we have no idea what we are doing and losing all kinds of money, just to meet their totally unreasonable TAT, and constantly being down-talked. That is the problem at the company Frank is complaining about. There is a lot more to it than just a schedule. A while back, an email was actually sent to all of the workers that we would be docked $20 if more than 3 errors were made. Now that caused an uproar because that is not even legal for an employer/employee. Understand, this is not really about schedules, it is about literally treating everyone as an employee and us not reaping the benefits of employee status. I resigned a few weeks ago, because I literally could not take it anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)