Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

self-employment tax is 15.3 percent of your wage. - sm

Posted: Apr 29th, 2022 - 10:28 am In Reply to: I hear you about the taxes. I about had a stroke when I - sm

I filed for free online with TaxAct both federal and state. I started doing that about two to three years ago, as fee for using a tax company kept going up and the last time I paid it was over $400 to have someone else file my tax return. My income has literally gone down about $25,000 in the last two years since COVID, so there is no extra money to pay an accountant. My income has not only gone down, I have to work more hours just to make the money that I am now. So it's more hours for less money at this time. In the system that I work in now, I don't get paid for plugging in the cc, but I have to spend my time to do that. If the physician is not in the system, I have to search for them, all time that I'm not being paid for, so yeah, that's just another complaint about being an IC and being taken advantage of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)