Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Good advice to take it to the AG's office - LegalEagle

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 6:10 pm In Reply to: I contacted my state's attorney general when a small MTSO - sm - MT59

Thanks for sharing your experience of success with the AG's office in your state. I have worked in the legal field as a Paralegal and have been on the other side of the bench, i.e., representing clients in need of legal assistance. However, no longer working at the law firms puts me out of the loop. Appreciate hearing about this positive resource to get paid the money I am owed. It's not a lot of money, but it is my money and very much needed to pay bills.

Agree with the other post, which states: This is theft of services and they could get into very serious legal trouble if they are reported to the proper authorities.

Wage theft definitely subject to criminal charges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)