Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

In shock - Unreal

Posted: Jan 14th, 2022 - 6:22 pm In Reply to: Unbelievable about OVD - where is my money? - MT2legal

You know, it's bad enough that they did this to us with absolutely NO notice whatsoever, immediately putting people out of a job when times are already hard enough with how trashed the economy is these days, but then to pour a mountain of salt on the already gaping wound, they also decided not to pay us our final paychecks. This could not possibly be more illegal. It's theft of services. Thank goodness I only worked there very part time and I do have another job and a spouse who also works, but I still am demanding the money that is owed to me. We did the work for them, so they need to pay us all. I think we all need to start by sending an email to the powers that be demanding to know where our money is and threaten legal action if it is not received by Monday. Let's start bombarding some inboxes. I'm sending an email now. This is an absolute outrage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)