Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ever stop what??? - ???

Posted: Sep 25th, 2021 - 2:45 pm In Reply to: Oh, geez, do you EVER stop?? - N/M

If a post bothers you so much, how about this -- YOU DON'T READ IT AND MOVE ALONG. Why waste your time and energy reading and then waste even more time and energy actually RESPONDING to a post that you don't like? Do you know what I do when I see something that I don't care for? I IGNORE IT and move along. I highly recommend you employ that tactic. It will save you a great deal of aggravation. I am having a conversation with my co-workers, which is what this board is for. Do you even work for WWD??? If you overheard people at a coffee shop or a restaurant talking about something that you didn't like or didn't agree with, would you go over to them, inject yourself, and tell them to stop talking or tell them that you didn't want to hear their conversation??? This is exactly what you are doing here. Grow up, butt out, and get a life. Nobody here is talking to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)