Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yup - Sick of it

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2021 - 5:09 pm In Reply to: The deed is done. I quit WWD and slept great last - night! Is it possible that N

I finally sent J a message today, which he amazingly responded to very quickly. I came right out and said, "Okay, what's going on? Why has there been almost no work all week and a drastically decreased workload for the past month or so?" He told me that he understood my frustration and concern, but that the owner of WWD is in contact with the insurance company and that it "shouldn't be too long" before the workload goes back to normal. Then, I asked him point blank if the insurance company is sending a bulk of their work to another company and he assured me that was not the case, that WWD "has a contract with them that lasts many years."

I honestly don't know what to believe at this point. I'm just so incredibly gratfeul that my new job is going so well, pays well, has direct deposit twice a month, and that I don't have to rely on WWD anymore. I, too, wonder where N has been. According to Trillian, he hasn't been online in 10 days. That guy was ALWAYS online. Even in the middle of the night, I'd see him on, so something is definitely going on, and it can't be anything good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)