Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I also used to work there - Jamie

Posted: Sep 24th, 2021 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: The deed is done. I quit WWD and slept great last - night! Is it possible that N

I worked for WWD briefly last year for about 3 or 4 months. I finally had to quit. Between the horrible audio quality (which would actually give me headaches a lot of days), the extreme difficulty making any decent money on the insurance account, and the fact that my checks took forever to get to me, I just couldn't do it anymore. It was too unreliable. I remember my very first paycheck when I first started working for them was almost two weeks late because it allegedly "got lost in the mail." They finally canceled the first check and sent me a new one, but guess what? The very next day after they canceled it, the first check showed up in the mail, but I obviously couldn't deposit it since it had been canceled and then I had to wait another week for the replacement check to show up. There's just no excuse for that sort of insanity. It all could have been avoided if they just had direct deposit. I don't know what their deal is, but I can't have that happening. I asked them if they could wire it to me or even use something like Zelle or Venmo, but they refused. I never understood why they insisted on mailing paper checks. It's just nonsense to me. I absolutely must have direct deposit, no ifs, ands, or buts. I'll never take another job that doesn't have direct deposit. It's far too stressful to have to sit around and wait for your check to show up in the mail and hope that it gets to you in a timely manner so that you can pay your bills on time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)